TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #106
    Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    the danceguy post was the only time that the reporter action was used, which makes me a little bit sad as well

    its a pretty weak role, but if its played right, its basically a slightly more creative innocent child
    Would've been better used by someone that wasn't playing their first game SORRY

    Comment

    • Soundwave-
      Carry your failures proud
      • Sep 2015
      • 644

      #107
      Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

      Mechanically though Manti never makes that play because staying cool or bussing at 3 votes are both better options.
      Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
      only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
      Originally posted by スンファンさん
      右に3回回らない限り間違います。

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #108
        Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

        Also I feel like town had a really rough start for what it's worth, given that we started -1 due to the flashflash debacle, got double killed n1, and lost our seer, not to mention a bunch of inactives and such making it hard to solve.

        Sucks too because it was very much town's game to lose, looking at setup
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Soundwave-
          Carry your failures proud
          • Sep 2015
          • 644

          #109
          Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

          Originally posted by Celirra
          Also I feel like town had a really rough start for what it's worth, given that we started -1 due to the flashflash debacle, got double killed n1, and lost our seer, not to mention a bunch of inactives and such making it hard to solve.

          Sucks too because it was very much town's game to lose, looking at setup
          I appreciate the part where you play off the fact you got us -2 by shooting a town. :^)
          Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
          only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
          Originally posted by スンファンさん
          右に3回回らない限り間違います。

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #110
            Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

            Originally posted by Celirra
            Also I feel like town had a really rough start for what it's worth, given that we started -1 due to the flashflash debacle, got double killed n1, and lost our seer, not to mention a bunch of inactives and such making it hard to solve.

            Sucks too because it was very much town's game to lose, looking at setup
            speaking of which i'm not really sure how haku died because i couldn't find his name

            if they didn't need the name then that's dumb

            Comment

            • tiloco217
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2012
              • 6

              #111
              Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

              That's a bit unfair

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #112
                Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                Originally posted by Soundwave-
                I appreciate the part where you play off the fact you got us -2 by shooting a town. :^)
                mmmm I think I've taken responsibility for that plenty, but it definitely wasn't the sole reason we lost, and I know you're baiting me but I dont really want to argue...?
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #113
                  Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  speaking of which i'm not really sure how haku died because i couldn't find his name

                  if they didn't need the name then that's dumb
                  I think you only need name for VT
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #114
                    Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    speaking of which i'm not really sure how haku died because i couldn't find his name

                    if they didn't need the name then that's dumb
                    They said I was Neighbor with the wrong name.

                    I still died.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #115
                      Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      OR if the character name is wrong but the description is a very good description of what the role does
                      yeah so they can just shoot randomly knowing there's another neighbor in the game

                      lame

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #116
                        Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        yeah so they can just shoot randomly knowing there's another neighbor in the game

                        lame
                        I think it's fair. I shouldn't have softed about being Neighbor tbh. I just didn't consider it.
                        Last edited by Hakulyte; 05-24-2017, 11:45 PM.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #117
                          Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I think it's fair. I shouldn't have softed about being Neighbor tbh. I just didn't consider it.
                          it's unfair to the other neighbor because they didn't hint at their role, which is what the namekiller is meant to punish

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #118
                            Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                            I was fairly angry early game and it was because flashflash got modkilled.

                            That's why I had weird responses with MML at the beginning. I did hint that I overly cared about flashflash.

                            I could have simply talked about anything else.
                            Last edited by Hakulyte; 05-24-2017, 11:52 PM.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #119
                              Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              it's unfair to the other neighbor because they didn't hint at their role, which is what the namekiller is meant to punish
                              Please show me how we were supposed to get names to kill people with the mukraker. The wolf roles were vastly underpowered in this game compared to the human ones. Complaining about the Mukraker being unfair when it's going to get at most 6 uses with no way to confirm names is eyeroll worthy at best.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Soundwave-
                                Carry your failures proud
                                • Sep 2015
                                • 644

                                #120
                                Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                mmmm I think I've taken responsibility for that plenty, but it definitely wasn't the sole reason we lost, and I know you're baiting me but I dont really want to argue...?
                                baiting... nano?

                                but I lub you, I'd never do that.
                                Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
                                only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
                                Originally posted by スンファンさん
                                右に3回回らない限り間違います。

                                Comment

                                Working...