TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #91
    Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

    Originally posted by Celirra
    Also I didn't get to say it but props to the wolves, you guys played really well, I don't know how manti managed to evade lynching after me and dbp died but hey that's a testament to how the game was I guess.

    MML kinda being a jerk was a bit off putting though honestly, and it worked but it also might make me biased against him in the future, so... oops?

    Also there's a good chance I won't play full twg again, I feel kinda shitty about spending so long trying to find actions for my role only for it to be used in vein and poorly ultimately too, oh well I guess.
    it's not a usual game, i wouldn't expect to do something quite that crazy in other games

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #92
      Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

      Originally posted by Celirra
      Also I didn't get to say it but props to the wolves, you guys played really well, I don't know how manti managed to evade lynching after me and dbp died but hey that's a testament to how the game was I guess.

      MML kinda being a jerk was a bit off putting though honestly, and it worked but it also might make me biased against him in the future, so... oops?

      Also there's a good chance I won't play full twg again, I feel kinda shitty about spending so long trying to find actions for my role only for it to be used in vein and poorly ultimately too, oh well I guess.
      You were forced into a bad situation by my roleblocker claim and ultimately got blueballed because of time and the play being made.
      Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-24-2017, 11:26 PM.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • tiloco217
        FFR Veteran
        • Sep 2012
        • 6

        #93
        Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

        Yeah your role was awesome. Perfect for Donnel

        Comment

        • tiloco217
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2012
          • 6

          #94
          Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

          Shouldn't be quite so cool in the future

          Comment

          • Soundwave-
            Carry your failures proud
            • Sep 2015
            • 644

            #95
            Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            <nanika>
            You just die after this.
            Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
            only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
            Originally posted by スンファンさん
            右に3回回らない限り間違います。

            Comment

            • tiloco217
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2012
              • 6

              #96
              Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

              Still nobody in my waffle house btw. That's my favorite part about this end of the game

              Comment

              • tiloco217
                FFR Veteran
                • Sep 2012
                • 6

                #97
                Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                Yeah claiming serial killer doesn't work for you because we can just kill you first. Also there was max one third party

                Comment

                • tiloco217
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 6

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                  I guess we can't just kill you first actually but one 3p is an issue

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                    Originally posted by tiloco217
                    Yeah claiming serial killer doesn't work for you because we can just kill you first. Also there was max one third party
                    If you kill me as SK the wolves reach parity.

                    Originally posted by tiloco217
                    I guess we can't just kill you first actually but one 3p is an issue
                    It was a mystery game and the other third party had a bingo board lol.

                    It would not have been impossible to sell. I had thoughts about saying I needed to kill 3 players through removal in order to win or something but it never came down to it.
                    Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-24-2017, 11:32 PM.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Soundwave-
                      Carry your failures proud
                      • Sep 2015
                      • 644

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                      I mean if you take it at face value it saves him but like its absurd reverse kingmaker bullshit that should never be believed.
                      Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
                      only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
                      Originally posted by スンファンさん
                      右に3回回らない限り間違います。

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        If you kill me as SK the wolves reach parity.



                        It was a mystery game and the other third party had a bingo board lol.

                        It would not have been impossible to sell.
                        Sk doesn't count for parity 99% of the time.
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • tiloco217
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 6

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                          Yeah I realized that after I said it but op says one 3p so that would get you killed for sure

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                            Oh did it? I missed that in the OP
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                              well if i was alive when you did that you'd die instantly

                              just like cel did
                              Last edited by inDheart; 05-24-2017, 11:34 PM.

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                                BINGO
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...