TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyteonly person who can legit tilt me is like YoshLOriginally posted by スンファンさん右に3回回らない限り間違います。 -
Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread
All it takes is being in possession of all the facts you had this last day, then making a decision based on what is less likely. I'm not saying you should have used it to build a case solely, but when working backwards to try to understand what happened yesterday it should have been a factor.========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread
Yeah I should have trusted my reads a bit more. I think the only mafia I town read early on was Manti so that's something for me to keep in mind. Also most of my mafia circle reads were bad. My reads on interactions were decent though.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread
re: roleblocker allignment
This is mystery this is a mod read
balragaghOriginally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyteonly person who can legit tilt me is like YoshLOriginally posted by スンファンさん右に3回回らない限り間違います。Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread
Too bad all hard thoughts get thrown out the window when soundwave voted though... lmao
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread
I think I'm gonna hold off on designing more FE mystery games. People seemed to know a little bit about Path of Radiance, but hardly anyone seemed hyped about Awakening, so I think I'll call it quits for FE themed TWG games.TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread
Fam, do whatever.
It's going to be impossible to get everybody on board for a theme game. People will still play because it's a game of twg in the end.Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyteonly person who can legit tilt me is like YoshLOriginally posted by スンファンさん右に3回回らない限り間違います。Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread
Also I want to say I should probably just change my meta to a loose cannon because I initially scum read every single wolf in the game, and only mml won me over.Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyteonly person who can legit tilt me is like YoshLOriginally posted by スンファンさん右に3回回らない限り間違います。Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread
also, I am sad I never got to use this play on the final day:
I wanted to mess with people's minds:
If I got into trouble onthe final day:
Originally posted by darkmanticorex2Ok, real info time. We're coming down to the end of this game and if we do not lynch a wolf the game is a wolf win. Please sit down and read this carefully.
I am not a blue roleblocker. I claimed last phase because I was sure DBP was a wolf and I thought I could buy two phases of lynchings getting me closer to my win condition. Cel's role completely blew up my plan and has put me in an unwinnable situation where my lynch is all but confirmed. That being said, lynching me ends the game in a wolf win and a human loss. Town doesn't want a wolf win, and I don't want to die, so I propose a temporary alliance.
I am a Serial killer. I select a target during the dayphase and I can kill them if I get the name correct or the role mostly right. Night 1 I killed Hakulyte. I guessed the name wrong, but I got lucky and Haku was the mirror of flashflash's role, which is the role i guessed based off his post about Sumia being coredelia's chat partner. I was hoping this was shade.
Night 2 I tried to kill Tiloco, but failed. I had assumed this was because he lied about his secondary role psychic power. If i do not get the name right, i need the roles to be almost perfect.
Night 3 I tried to kill Tiloco, but failed again. If Tiloco has been honest about his role being the following:
Tiloco, you are [insert character here] you are a town aligned [insert role here]
- each night phase you must choose between two powers for the next night phase:
-------- You can be a Guardian Angel who chooses a player in the night phase and they are subsequently protected from any death besides a lynching for the night and following day phase.
-or-
-------- You can be a Night tracker(???) who can tell how many actions were used in the night phase, but not who used them.
He should have died. This would indicate Tiloco has been lying or omitting in some fashion about his role.
Last night I tried to kill Soundwave by guessing he was Miriel, a vanilla wolf. Soundwave surviving means he's just not a vanilla wolf named Miriel, nothing more nothing less.
I think Tiloco needs to explain why my rolekill on him didn't kill him on N3, because it means he has lied in some form about his role. That needs to be cleared up immediately.AAA's = 800
Originally posted by VManti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread
Oh========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread
As an extension of that last post, gg MML you had me completely fooled and did a good job simulating your usual playstyle========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread
Also I didn't get to say it but props to the wolves, you guys played really well, I don't know how manti managed to evade lynching after me and dbp died but hey that's a testament to how the game was I guess.
MML kinda being a jerk was a bit off putting though honestly, and it worked but it also might make me biased against him in the future, so... oops?
Also there's a good chance I won't play full twg again, I feel kinda shitty about spending so long trying to find actions for my role only for it to be used in vein and poorly ultimately too, oh well I guess.,,
,_, -ー'"{
゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つComment
-
Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread
there was a CHANCE ricken could be in the game, it just didn't happen
and by chance I mean no chanceTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread
you shouldn't really feel bad about that imo, but anywaysAlso I didn't get to say it but props to the wolves, you guys played really well, I don't know how manti managed to evade lynching after me and dbp died but hey that's a testament to how the game was I guess.
MML kinda being a jerk was a bit off putting though honestly, and it worked but it also might make me biased against him in the future, so... oops?
Also there's a good chance I won't play full twg again, I feel kinda shitty about spending so long trying to find actions for my role only for it to be used in vein and poorly ultimately too, oh well I guess.
I think you played hard, and played well, and that's what FFRTWG needs in new players, so it'd break my heart a little bit if this game turned you off from thisTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
Comment