TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #571
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Do not discuss anything related to the modkill. In the future, if you can't talk about something then just say you can't.

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #572
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      ok this is fucked


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #573
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        Yoshl said something about having a super-large town circle, I'd like to hear more from him about that.

        roundbox's point on botchi is a good one.

        dbp has passed the point of no return in regards to wolfiness, I think. I had missed that he didn't (awoo) back, but his posts since have been like...

        he's actually trying right now, which I really appreciate from a gameplay standpoint. Its a marked improvement over the last time he was a wolf, it truly is, but he's still going to have to suffer from being too wolfy when he's a wolf because of how he plays town.

        jrodd has fallen off a bit, but his posts before then were ok. I came into this game saying that I would not push on Yoshl or jrodd, and probably not roundbox or charu unless I really felt compelled, so that is factoring in a bit.

        blind hasn't had too good posts, although it is a bit early to be trying to read him.

        Makilaz is noticably absent.

        MN is very town imo.

        I don't think wolfchat being on right now is having an impact on the game... no one feels like they're being coached or anything. Its kind of a weird read, Idk. I'll probably just ignore it, but its what I think.
        are you taking notes this game? and are those notes where this post is coming from?


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #574
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          because something is off to me about that post


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #575
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            are you taking notes this game? and are those notes where this post is coming from?
            I never take notes. The post is just what I thought was worth commenting on.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #576
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              Yoshl said something about having a super-large town circle, I'd like to hear more from him about that.

              roundbox's point on botchi is a good one.

              dbp has passed the point of no return in regards to wolfiness, I think. I had missed that he didn't (awoo) back, but his posts since have been like...

              he's actually trying right now, which I really appreciate from a gameplay standpoint. Its a marked improvement over the last time he was a wolf, it truly is, but he's still going to have to suffer from being too wolfy when he's a wolf because of how he plays town.

              jrodd has fallen off a bit, but his posts before then were ok. I came into this game saying that I would not push on Yoshl or jrodd, and probably not roundbox or charu unless I really felt compelled, so that is factoring in a bit.

              blind hasn't had too good posts, although it is a bit early to be trying to read him.

              Makilaz is noticably absent.

              MN is very town imo.

              I don't think wolfchat being on right now is having an impact on the game... no one feels like they're being coached or anything. Its kind of a weird read, Idk. I'll probably just ignore it, but its what I think.
              I might be thinking about this too hard but the flow of this post is kinda off, assuming you're going from flow of consciousness

              if you're going from memory and stating things that are relevant, "Makilaz is noticably absent" is a weird thing to sandwich between "actual notable events" that have taken place during the game

              this doesn't seem like a very natural reads list


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #577
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                w e w l a d

                [twgv]dbp[/twgv ]

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #578
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  dbp

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #579
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    if I was going to do something like that I would be looking at the OP and going down the list in order to remind myself of who the players are, but the order of the reads indicate that that is not what you were doing

                    meaning that at some point, you somehow had to be reminded of Makilaz, even though her presence is low this game, in order to make that read on her


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #580
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by choof
                      dbp
                      I forgot how frustrating this shit is


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #581
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        this is the closest we've gotten to a mindmeld this game and that worries me
                        coupled with the fact that you have been making actual stream of consciousness observational posts immediately before, but then you switch to a bulky post for your actual reads


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #582
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          of course this read isn't too situated on the contents of your posts, but the structure and mindset it took to produce them

                          which admittedly is a risky thing to look too deeply into, but I'm not able to put myself in your shoes right now


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #583
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            this is the closest we've gotten to a mindmeld this game and that worries me
                            and while we're at it, what does this actually mean?


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #584
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              and why didn't this go into your reads list if this was on the top of your mind


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #585
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                if I was going to do something like that I would be looking at the OP and going down the list in order to remind myself of who the players are, but the order of the reads indicate that that is not what you were doing

                                meaning that at some point, you somehow had to be reminded of Makilaz, even though her presence is low this game, in order to make that read on her
                                I normally do go down the list, but I didn't this time, I don't really think that there's any reason why it happened this way.

                                I was reminded of Makilaz I think because I hadn't mentioned her yet and I think I had mentioned everyone else at least once.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...