TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #1996
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    NO THE WAY YOU GUYS WERE LYNCHING HIM HELL NO.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1997
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      my internet is on the fritz again

      I'm going to eat and I will be back later

      its REALLY frustrating to have to wait forever when I'm f5ing
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • botchi246
        Keepin it Real since '05
        • Mar 2005
        • 619

        #1998
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by Charu
        But this is amusing me to no end. Why you cashing in now?

        Should've "desperado'd" better, bro.
        What does this mean

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #1999
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Charu I want a detailed explanation on why you wolfread me because of eod yesterday.

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #2000
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            charu what do you think about blindreper


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #2001
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Originally posted by freakysnots
              Charu I want a detailed explanation on why you wolfread me because of eod yesterday.
              Too bad you're not going to get it. I've already explained. It was that one, literal, post of you defending Botchi in such an un-towny way that I was baffled when you made it at EoD.

              That's raw emotion right there, and that raw emotion didn't look like it came from a human.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #2002
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                Originally posted by YoshL
                charu what do you think about blindreper
                He's a piece of shit too, but I agree that his claim has some sort of merit I guess. He's not as high in my wolf leans now though. He's probably like... "just there" territory.

                There's still time for him to change that. And maybe I will change my mind about him later.

                ...And I know that would mean freaky would have to be, no doubt, a human, which makes me sick to my stomach. What an awful human play that was.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #2003
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  It did. I saw a jump to someone else, I asked for a claim, and he claimed something that should never be lynched based on mechanics.

                  Then I saw people continue to lynch him for god knows what reason which is arguably worse? Then I tried to redirect the wagon onto my top scumread because of red blaster's reaction.

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #2004
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Not lynching the desp there was 100% optimal play I care what you say. I don't care how it made me look. The fact that people were continuing to not unvote from botchi was 100% scum motivated.

                    Comment

                    • botchi246
                      Keepin it Real since '05
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 619

                      #2005
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Im going to have to agree here with charu about blind and freaky. I mean it really is like the only way they can be connected right now

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #2006
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Botchi what you just said doesn't even make sense.

                        Comment

                        • botchi246
                          Keepin it Real since '05
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 619

                          #2007
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          And with many people reading them scummy, there is no way everyone could be wrong

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #2008
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            wow this is comedy central

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #2009
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Botchi is not helping his case by going to my opinions.

                              *Glares* You're continuing to play bad right now, and you're the opposing team for crying out loud. I should be happy, but I'm not.

                              With that single post, guess where I just went to in my mind, idiot.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #2010
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Thanks for clearing up blind.

                                blind, I don't like you, but I guess you're legit after all.

                                Say "thank you" to Botchi.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...