TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #391
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    this is a serious post


    Originally posted by botchi246
    Sup lar? Where you get that read?

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    why would you think that?



    wait it out
    these two posts were only a few minutes apart, and yet

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Yo.

    Just, the way he's reaponding. That's the vibe I'm getting atm.
    you responded to only botchi
    any particular reason why?

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #392
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      you haven't played with choof before, correct? Then I wouldn't trust your gutreads. If you saw inconsistencies or something else scummy that's one thing, but a toneread on someone you've never played with before is weak at best
      I'll concede that your probably more on point with this

      Do you recommend I unvote him?
      ​

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #393
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        I'm glad my influence is spreading, hee hee hee.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #394
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Choof: it's that aggression you re displaying that leads me that direction

          Since you asked
          ​

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #395
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            I'll concede that your probably more on point with this

            Do you recommend I unvote him?
            I recommend that you vote him if you have a good reason for him to be scum, and unvote if you don't have one

            unless you wanted to pressure him with that vote but I don't think this is the case

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #396
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Choof: it's that aggression you re displaying that leads me that direction

              Since you asked
              no I get that, but what about it specifically is wolfy?
              do you think that a human could be this aggressive?

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #397
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                what is your read on AA? do you think that his aggression towards me also warrants a wolf read? would you vote him at some point?

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #398
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  if your reads on AA and myself conflict, then what is it about the reads that conflict?

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #399
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    at this point i would say something about mixmasterlar but i only care about people who are relevant sorry
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #400
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      at this point i would say something about mixmasterlar but i only care about people who are relevant sorry
                      you are now unable to self-reference

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #401
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by choof
                        trust me
                        I tried so hard
                        And got so far
                        But in the end
                        It doesn't even matter
                        I had to fall
                        To lose it all
                        But in the end
                        It doesn't even matter

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #402
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I tried so hard
                          And got so far
                          But in the end
                          It doesn't even matter
                          I had to fall
                          To lose it all
                          But in the end
                          It doesn't even matter
                          hakulyte

                          Comment

                          • botchi246
                            Keepin it Real since '05
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 619

                            #403
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Who is relevant lurker

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #404
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by choof
                              hakulyte
                              You're doing good calls and I actually have no problem with your play, I just felt like trolling. Sorry if that got you.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #405
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                I'm liking both AA and choof actually


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...