TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #586
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Actually, not fully moot, since you were scum I'd be forced to take Charu's point seriously. He's right - your town meta is more predominantly displayed here thus far

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #587
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by rzr
      I think I was thinking of Red Blaster's role - didn't he flip as red even though he was green?
      Moot point, moving on I guess
      there are no millers in this game

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #588
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        there are no millers in this game
        I wasn't meaning he's got a secret role, I was trying to say Charu was wrong about botchi's wolf game, but I was wrong since Botchi did in fact havea wolf game, I didn't think he really did.

        Haven't heard the word millers in a loooong time though lol

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #589
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          *shrugs* who do you suggest I vote for right now?

          Honestly until more post roll in I'll have to admit I don't know what exactly is the best course. I take comfort in knowing we still have 50+ hours though.
          why are you asking choof who you should be voting for right now???


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #590
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            I can't believe nobody else is considering that lar slipped that he knew that there were two teams


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #591
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              why are you asking choof who you should be voting for right now???
              Just to see what he would suggest.

              I was very disappointed with what I got.


              ----


              Did no one else read the wiki?
              ​

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #592
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                I can't believe nobody else is considering that lar slipped that he knew that there were two teams
                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                why are you assuming there are two wolf teams? I was going to cite a setup statistic but campus wi-fi people just blocked the website lmfao. I think it's 1/3 chance of a 2nd wolf team though so there's definitely a chance of only one wolf team, so this seems like an odd assumption
                excuse me

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #593
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  I'm still trying to determine if it was a slip or a bad assumption

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #594
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    excuse me
                    oh fwoom


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #595
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Just to see what he would suggest.

                      I was very disappointed with what I got.
                      complete and utter bullshit dude
                      why are you disappointed in me saying to vote on who you think is a wolf

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #596
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Votes from post 1 to post 595
                        Night in 54:44:49

                        ---


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #597
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          With that in mind, all we have to do is sit back and vote wolves when we see them.
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          I honestly think Charu and AA could be playing wolf (Charu comes in, shitposts, votes and leave and AA seems to want to ask alot of direct questions which is probably the second aggressive thing here) but everyone stated early that Charu juat does that kind of stuff to start to ball rolling, and you make sense with your read on AA.
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          *shrugs* who do you suggest I vote for right now?

                          Honestly until more post roll in I'll have to admit I don't know what exactly is the best course. I take comfort in knowing we still have 50+ hours though.
                          play with some goddamned backbone

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #598
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            going off of choof's bolded quotes, MML seems like he's trying to push scum on a bunch of people but doesn't actually want to follow through. He doesn't want to draw attention to himself by pushing hard on people which is indicative of a wolf

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #599
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              Charu -- [lurker (11)
                              okay lurker's probably a wolf

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #600
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by choof
                                okay lurker's probably a wolf
                                what do you think about jake?

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...