TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #241
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    choof is likely town for his big post
    I do want to hear more from him on his read on Haku though, I don't quite follow it
    UuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUGGGGGHH


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #242
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by choof
      frustrated townie that's not used to how charu posts
      maybe, I guess, but Haku had experience with Charu last game, and even if Haku didn't, I would guess that Haku's string of posts in response to Charu there isn't alignment indicative.

      I see how you got the read, maybe its right, I just don't have it.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #243
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by Charu
        UuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUGGGGGHH
        its the CONTENT of the big post, not that its a big post

        if he had posted a bunch of hot takes, I wouldn't be talking to him like I am
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #244
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          choof is likely town for his big post
          I do want to hear more from him on his read on Haku though, I don't quite follow it
          is it the big post in particular that sells it for you or his aggression overall? I remember in the spice game that lurker hosted choof came out really hard in a similar fashion but ended up being wolf, so I need to wait and see a bit more

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #245
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            half ninjad but respond anyway

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #246
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              is it the big post in particular that sells it for you or his aggression overall? I remember in the spice game that lurker hosted choof came out really hard in a similar fashion but ended up being wolf, so I need to wait and see a bit more
              choof going hard and being wolf is not possible to my knowledge
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #247
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                is it the big post in particular that sells it for you or his aggression overall? I remember in the spice game that lurker hosted choof came out really hard in a similar fashion but ended up being wolf, so I need to wait and see a bit more
                he got lynched d1 that game, I don't remember him going hard at all, I remember him distinctly not going hard in an attempt to change his play during which his absence was the reason why he was lynched more than anything else.

                So... I don't really recall that? and I stand by my above statement of not ever seeing him go hard whilst rolling wolf.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #248
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  he got lynched d1 that game, I don't remember him going hard at all, I remember him distinctly not going hard in an attempt to change his play during which his absence was the reason why he was lynched more than anything else.

                  So... I don't really recall that? and I stand by my above statement of not ever seeing him go hard whilst rolling wolf.
                  got lynched d0*
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #249
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    its the CONTENT of the big post, not that its a big post

                    if he had posted a bunch of hot takes, I wouldn't be talking to him like I am
                    So you're saying him condensing everything in one post that people have already mentioned (Besides that Haku read) marks him as a human with good content?

                    Because that is what I got from yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #250
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by choof
                      that pack wasn't that good
                      hype for aa reads
                      next time you catch up though can you do multi-quotes
                      it's a pain in the butt to dock two windows and read through the thread to reference post numbers
                      this is an awkward wolfpost from that game
                      I'm trying to see where the read is coming from AA, but I think you're just misremembering because, dare I say, choof's posts that game were Mom's Spaghetti.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #251
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        So you're saying him condensing everything in one post that people have already mentioned (Besides that Haku read) marks him as a human with good content?

                        Because that is what I got from yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou.
                        marks him as ~probably human
                        the way he was talking is not a way that I've seen him talk as a wolf. If you'd like me to expand, I can
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #252
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by choof
                          do YOU have prior experience because I was going to make pretty much the same post
                          This is my 2nd game, but I've read mafia games before, I just didn't participate in them.

                          So, you can assume that I have decent experience.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #253
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            This is my 2nd game, but I've read mafia games before, I just didn't participate in them.

                            So, you can assume that I have decent experience.
                            to give a bit of perspective on how much Haku has read, I remember talking with Haku after Charu shit on me and Yoshl in the f4 of THAT fateful game ~a little under 2 years ago
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #254
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              he got lynched d1 that game, I don't remember him going hard at all, I remember him distinctly not going hard in an attempt to change his play during which his absence was the reason why he was lynched more than anything else.

                              So... I don't really recall that? and I stand by my above statement of not ever seeing him go hard whilst rolling wolf.
                              he came out hard initially but then dropped off, which is why I said I need to see more still

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #255
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                marks him as ~probably human
                                the way he was talking is not a way that I've seen him talk as a wolf. If you'd like me to expand, I can
                                please expand

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...