TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #331
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by choof
    yeah because you're being bad


    okay so I'm gonna have to spell things out for you, got it

    you posted "I need to wait and see more," compared a post I made in this game to a post I made in some other game I don't even remember, and then nitpicked the single largest post in this game thus far

    does that seem like someone "waiting to see more"


    your vibe, I stated that explicitly


    I'm town
    I'm gonna keep posting content


    so you can give me the "right" answer, am I correct? why not post organically?


    >implying
    I nitpicked a post because greg said it seemed like I was misremembering things

    the two posts have a similar vibe but I'm not scumreading you yet, it's still too soon

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #332
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by Charu
      ..
      i'm looking at that game and the only thing i can gather from it is that botchi is an idiot

      so what's your point

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #333
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        I nitpicked a post because greg said it seemed like I was misremembering things

        the two posts have a similar vibe but I'm not scumreading you yet, it's still too soon
        then what the fuck are you doing

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #334
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by choof
          so you can give me the "right" answer, am I correct? why not post organically?


          >implying
          no because I don't remember well enough to give detailed analysis on each player's interaction with every other player in the game

          and if I had just posted what I remembered you'd probably find it unsatisfactory as well

          it seems like you're just going to find something bad no matter what I do

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #335
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by choof
            i'm looking at that game and the only thing i can gather from it is that botchi is an idiot

            so what's your point
            Aww, I thought it would've been a teeny bit obvious.

            Don't read him based on his very role inquiring posts in the beginning.

            He'll eventually learn to stop doing that! I hope


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #336
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              it seems like you're just going to find something bad no matter what I do
              woaaaah I wonder why

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #337
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by choof
                why the fuck are you asking new players what they think of my big post when you should be asking people who have played with me what think about my big post
                why shouldn't I? he commented on your post but didn't say anything other than you coming out swinging so it was a natural segway

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • botchi246
                  Keepin it Real since '05
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 619

                  #338
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  I dont understand whats so bad about rolehunting... doesnt it help everyone?
                  Also i was just saying they werent a wolf team cuz of charus little floof buddy post, but like always, everyone gets their panties in a twist. Maybe i should have quoted his post to make it more obvious

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #339
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by choof
                    I want you to take a step back, look at my username, and then post this again with a straight face
                    I don't know you as well as you seem to think I do

                    Originally posted by choof
                    my point was that you were nitpicking shit-posting/joke posts and yet you joked about charu not being a wolf partner
                    that, in my eyes, is hypocrisy
                    point me towards said posts, I've evaluated posts that I thought were mostly serious

                    of course anyone can say a post was a shitpost

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #340
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by choof
                      woaaaah I wonder why
                      maybe because you're a wolf and that's why your first post sounded so similar to that other game, and now you're mad that I pinged you out

                      but time will tell

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • botchi246
                        Keepin it Real since '05
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 619

                        #341
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        That's because, my lovable buttercup, I am not your wolf buddy.

                        But I can just be... a floofy buddy.

                        How's dat!?
                        Are you happy hobags??!!

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #342
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by choof
                          he wants a reason to start a wagon on me, and also wants to pocket new players
                          If I wanted to start a wagon on you I would have by now for cherrypicking my posts to death

                          I'm not going to make a firm decision on you either way yet

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #343
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by botchi246
                            I dont understand whats so bad about rolehunting... doesnt it help everyone?
                            literally the exact opposite of this


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #344
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by choof
                              does that seem like someone "waiting to see more"
                              also when I said waiting to see more, it meant that I wasn't going to give a solid read on you until I saw more, not that I was going to sit like a passive bystander

                              do I need to clarify everything explicitly for you

                              regardless I won't, it's more interesting to see how you interpret my posts

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #345
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                why shouldn't I? he commented on your post but didn't say anything other than you coming out swinging so it was a natural segway
                                because there is an obvious disconnect in your read on me

                                Comment

                                Working...