TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #136
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by choof
    is this why you made a post mentioning your ability to see invisible users
    if this were anyone else I would have no issue making a read based on it
    its more that I forgot that I could see invisible people
    I haven't really done anything moddy(?) yet on FFR and I have to admit I don't know everything that I can and can't do

    its just something that came to my mind at the time. It was before I realized that I think I'm going to have a hard time not looking at the bar.

    Its something that Yoshl does in games, namely to a certain player, and it annoys me. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do in order to not let it impact my play, the alt seems like the best idea imo right now, but I'll think about it for a bit.

    I kinda don't want this particular topic to generate discussion.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #137
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by lurker
      those are some quality rzr rants m8 it would be a shame if someone scumread you for them


      I'm going for the mislynched award mofo

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #138
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by Charu
        Is it a good feel?
        its a feely feel
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #139
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          its a feely feel


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #140
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by rzr
            People use invis outside of this, I don't thin kit's worth reading into. When I had vet status back in the subby days I could see who was on invis, and I personally stayed on invis. But Zenith and funny are always on invis and that fact is completely unlrelated to their game play.

            Also @dbp, I'm not looking for approval, kinda just tossing the idea round, Charu and I always have a joke stand off at some point, I was moreso implying I don't think Charu's being scummy, I think it's worth noting who stems off of his motives

            o.O
            If it was asking about two other players it would be fine, but the fact that you asked about what others thought of your own alignment wrt charu's reads like you're interested in others opinions of you

            Like you shouldn't even be considering worlds where you are antitown if you're trying to reason as town


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #141
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              its more that I forgot that I could see invisible people
              I haven't really done anything moddy(?) yet on FFR and I have to admit I don't know everything that I can and can't do

              its just something that came to my mind at the time. It was before I realized that I think I'm going to have a hard time not looking at the bar.

              Its something that Yoshl does in games, namely to a certain player, and it annoys me. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do in order to not let it impact my play, the alt seems like the best idea imo right now, but I'll think about it for a bit.

              I kinda don't want this particular topic to generate discussion.
              And really, it should ABSOLUTELY NOT effect how you read people imo.

              The "active member" thing is garbo anyways.

              I'm just poking fun, don't mind me


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #142
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                Like you shouldn't even be considering worlds where you are antitown if you're trying to reason as town
                I agree with this on principle but I disagree that rzr thinking that way is pertinent to rzr's alignment
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #143
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  And really, it should ABSOLUTELY NOT effect how you read people imo.
                  That's why what Yoshl does bothers me so much, because it does affect how he reads people, since its "hiding information from town"
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • botchi246
                    Keepin it Real since '05
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 619

                    #144
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    im confused by all this invisible talk stuff....

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #145
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by botchi246
                      im confused by all this invisible talk stuff....
                      I think it's kind of a moot point and not worth discussing


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #146
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Don't worry about it, botchi


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #147
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          eeeeeee

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #148
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            whos botchixelnya
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #149
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              A random kid in the streets of da hood


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #150
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Shush, you wolf fook!

                                I'll STRIKE YOU down I will!
                                He's actually a crowbar

                                Comment

                                Working...