TWG CXXX: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #871
    Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

    You're allowed to keep posting though, so you got that going for you folks. I would flip color, but I can't as I don't know the roles, oooOOoooOOOoooOOOooo


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #872
      Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

      wowowowow

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #873
        Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

        It seems I have learned the person that got insta'd color. If you're all present, I may reveal the color!

        Y'all ready for this!?

        Space_Jam.mp4
        Last edited by Charu; 03-30-2015, 02:47 PM.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #874
          Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

          now now now
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #875
            Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

            charu i'm impatient don't do this to me ;___________;
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #876
              Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

              ehhhhhh
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #877
                Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                Hoping for red flip.

                Expecting dumb green flip.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #878
                  Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                  Purple flip!
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #879
                    Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    See this is what I need

                    thank you chooftano

                    why couldn't you all do this to me the entire game?

                    choof and xel were the only ones
                    what

                    Originally posted by James May
                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    How is it that a gs can give a gun during the day? I definitely call bullshit on this gun claim.
                    They mean that Zenith.
                    what

                    Originally posted by Tokzic
                    When Lurker points out that he didn't look at the setup (since there's no gunsmith)
                    what

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #880
                      Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                      okay note to self communicate to zenith in font size 100 next time

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #881
                        Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                        oh lmfao he got insta'd thank god

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #882
                          Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                          Can you guys feel the suspense? Mmm, so tastey.

                          ...

                          Oh, okay, I'll flip it for you guys. I was busy with library stuff

                          *Opens box of goodies*

                          Ooo... now where did I put i- OH, THERE IT IS!

                          AHEM

                          Attention everyone, the insta-ee, known as _Zenith_ was just straight up

                          GREEN

                          ...Welp, carry on folks, Cold Kitten will give you the official Night Phase, so assume this is twilight or whatever that shit's called. Okay, have fun, talk to you later, XOXOXO.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #883
                            Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                            ugh
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #884
                              Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                              ok tghen


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #885
                                Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                                YoshL obv next lynch.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...