TWG CXXX: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #961
    Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by choof
    a pillow is hard if you throw it fast enough
    Originally posted by choof
    fluff ass pillow
    I laughed really hard at these.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #962
      Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      yes ive read everything. was i supposed to get something out of it? white noise

      i could be wrong but i feel zenith is kind of defending himself like an inexperienced human would
      Just a reminder that I don't even have to be here to be right about everything. Why didn't you all listen to my single post out of 700 and weight it much heavier than all your dumbass opinions, smh

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #963
        Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

        Choof is gonna get mad at that post and take it seriously and now that I make this post he's gonna post some dumbass meme pic

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #964
          Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

          You knew cause you're a wolf! =o
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #965
            Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

            12 hours remain in Night 1.

            REMINDER: Please get all Night Action PMs sent to me by 10 PM Server Time.


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #966
              Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              Choof is gonna get mad at that post and take it seriously and now that I make this post he's gonna post some dumbass meme pic
              the only correct play is to play robotomy

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #967
                Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                K so what did I miss other than Zenith being insta'd? Haven't had a chance to go back through everything yet.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #968
                  Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by choof
                  the only correct play is to play robotomy
                  #worstplay2015
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #969
                    Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by psychoangel691
                    K so what did I miss other than Zenith being insta'd? Haven't had a chance to go back through everything yet.
                    you have 12 hours gogogogo

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #970
                      Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                      ded thred
                      working today so I may miss day start

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #971
                        Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                        blind I swear if you kill me tonight you will elevate yourself to Zenith tier LvP status and I will policy lynch you D0 in every game until you give up ffr twg >:c
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #972
                          Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                          zzzzzzz
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #973
                            Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            blind I swear if you kill me tonight you will elevate yourself to Zenith tier LvP status and I will policy lynch you D0 in every game until you give up ffr twg >:c
                            damn someone's salty as fuck
                            would you be upset because you want to play or because you're a wolf or because you have a role that you want to use or for some other reason?

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #974
                              Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by choof
                              damn someone's salty as fuck
                              would you be upset because you want to play or because you're a wolf or because you have a role that you want to use or for some other reason?
                              stop rolehunting

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #975
                                Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                                blind I swear if you kill me tonight you will elevate yourself to Zenith tier LvP status and I will policy lynch you D0 in every game until you give up ffr twg >:c
                                Welp, my only question is..... would you like some fries with that SALT.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...