TWG CXXX: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #691
    Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by _Zenith_

    Choof, if I flip green who are you going to tunnel?
    btw the answer to this is riotpolice or james may

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #692
      Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by YoshL
      ok so moving onto tokzic, he's doing the same bullshit that he does when he's a wolf, almost exactly.

      "hey guys i'm here, i'm gonna post in a little bit"

      lol gg tockzikc isn't here
      I'm here, I've been reading, but as mentioned I slept like shit today. No matter how many times I reread this thread, I'm not getting any leans right now.

      it doesn't help either that there's a lot of polarized reads on most of the player pool that makes it super hard to make out the relationships this phase

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #693
        Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

        seriously i spent like forty-five minutes putting j-rodd/manti/lurker's post histories under the knife and they are all as null as it fucking gets

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #694
          Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Tokzic
          seriously i spent like forty-five minutes putting j-rodd/manti/lurker's post histories under the knife and they are all as null as it fucking gets
          Seriously I spent like 45 minutes on lurker's post histories, but oops that sounds bad to lets add these other two people who wouldn't have taken more then 3 minutes.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #695
            Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Tokzic
            j-rodd/
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            hey guys
            fucking mindboggling

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #696
              Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              Seriously I spent like 45 minutes on lurker's post histories, but oops that sounds bad to lets add these other two people who wouldn't have taken more then 3 minutes.
              wow i tried to focus on players that i am having the most trouble reading and two of them haven't said much

              what a coincidence

              ur so sharp manti

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #697
                Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                ok i give up i'm just going to accept that i'm not good at twg today and hope tomorrow goes better

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #698
                  Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                  shoutouts to coincidences

                  Comment

                  • Cold Kitten
                    i love (purple things)
                    • May 2009
                    • 1341

                    #699
                    Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                    Less than 24 hours remain in this phase.

                    Reminder: This phase ends at 11 PM server time on March 30th, 2015.


                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #700
                      Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                      So I read through what I missed in D1 and nothing really stuck out to me.

                      Town is pretty toxic right now, and all the yelling at each other just gives me a big null read.

                      I like tokzic and funny though
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #701
                        Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                        still weirded out by zenith using the typical last-minute wolf line "there's a wolf voting for me i hate you all" with 24 hours on the clock (and even more the first time he pulled it out)
                        manti's vote is disappointing, but i can't take my vote off him because policy (sup tox/xel)
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #702
                          Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                          "him" meaning "zenith" obviously
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #703
                            Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                            You're dissapointed in a joke vote?

                            What?
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #704
                              Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                              yeah, whatever, my bad
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #705
                                Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                                this is like watching michael cera talk to anybody


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...