TWG CXXX: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #1006
    Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

    choof

    nah really though I like active games this is cool I've been keeping up I think
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #1007
      Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

      hey tox what do you think of lurker
      riot

      should I give up on waiting for psychoangel to post : (

      wow I'm a scatterbrain
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Toxophilis
        ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
        • Dec 2006
        • 501

        #1008
        Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

        ive given my opinion of lurker (probably red), i cba to look through riots posts right now

        also its still night funny i dont think we can vote haha
        Originally posted by AsphyxZero
        My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #1009
          Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

          i was kidding with the vote get it because you can't vote at night
          haha
          ha
          hue

          oh ok sweet I kinda agree with lurker opinion
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Toxophilis
            ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
            • Dec 2006
            • 501

            #1010
            Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

            nice april fools
            Originally posted by AsphyxZero
            My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #1011
              Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              choof

              nah really though I like active games this is cool I've been keeping up I think
              aw shucks

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1012
                Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Toxophilis
                ive given my opinion of lurker (probably red), i cba to look through riots posts right now

                also its still night funny i dont think we can vote haha
                is your opinion of lurker because of how much you dislike him or is it because of how lame he is

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #1013
                  Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                  lurker viewing thread

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #1014
                    Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                    on a scale of 1 to 10 how tsundere lurker's post will be

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #1015
                      Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                      lurker I dont get why you dont do you playground antics with me

                      Comment

                      • Toxophilis
                        ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 501

                        #1016
                        Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by choof
                        is your opinion of lurker because of how much you dislike him or is it because of how lame he is
                        i dont dislike him but his posts were p lame
                        Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                        My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #1017
                          Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Toxophilis
                          i dont dislike him
                          [citation needed]

                          Comment

                          • Cold Kitten
                            i love (purple things)
                            • May 2009
                            • 1341

                            #1018
                            Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                            REMINDER: You have 51 Minutes to send me any NIGHT ACTION PMs, or to change any NIGHT ACTION PMs.


                            After that, I would prefer not to get any, so that I have time to setup the phase change.

                            Please and thank you.
                            Last edited by Cold Kitten; 03-31-2015, 08:09 PM.


                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #1019
                              Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                              Yawn, I just want red dead.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #1020
                                Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Red Blaster

                                wow
                                ayyyyy lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...