TWG CXXX: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #721
    Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by XelNya
    Are you going to Mantisig me?

    Apparently I'm not a virgin anymore from that repetitive ass beating I took in the first half of D1 lel





    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #722
      Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      So I read through what I missed in D1 and nothing really stuck out to me.

      Town is pretty toxic right now, and all the yelling at each other just gives me a big null read.

      I like tokzic and funny though
      We could get a lot more done without the yelling and Zenith stuff

      Like, seriously other people should have been trying to cool the thread instead of letting it happen
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #723
        Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

        Ok the thing with RP and Zenith going against each other

        At least one wolf in the pair calling it now. I'll be fine with killing either one TBH.
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #724
          Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

          I don't think I've ever mind melded with funny before.

          Thia is weird.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #725
            Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            Ok the thing with RP and Zenith going against each other

            At least one wolf in the pair calling it now. I'll be fine with killing either one TBH.
            Just saying Funny fmpov, you are sketchy. I'm safe to conclude that normal players especially the better ones would all hop over what I've been saying and either rape me or help me in some nonchalant way. You have been explicitly avoided any and all interactions between what has happened so far, and that reads scum. I really don't want you to be a wolf, but for some reason I have such a scum vibe from you.

            Who cares if this is my third game and I have taken such a beating? Why avoid it like it was something TO be avoided? Get involved with the game and don't sit from the sidelines. After all is said and done I'm still here posting still with the knowledge of what happened and who is still reading scum.

            Personally, I'd call it as YoshL Blind Funny and Riot; but if there is three then I might remove YoshL.





            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #726
              Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

              manti ayyyyy that's probably not a good thing

              Zenith I didn't avoid the situation what. I said it was a waste of time, and it was: we could have focused on other people too, but instead most of the thread is about you. Even if you are a wolf, then what?

              How the heck am I wolf partners with Riot rofl
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #727
                Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                manti ayyyyy that's probably not a good thing

                Zenith I didn't avoid the situation what. I said it was a waste of time, and it was: we could have focused on other people too, but instead most of the thread is about you. Even if you are a wolf, then what?

                How the heck am I wolf partners with Riot rofl
                It's more believable fmpov that you're wolf partners with Riot than I am for a fact lmfao

                I mean, you could've just read who choof is going to tunnel and start from there?

                There's a point to everything and it doesn't make sense to me why you are watering down that notion.





                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #728
                  Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                  Yeah of course you're gonna say that rofl
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #729
                    Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    Yeah of course you're gonna say that rofl
                    How about actually saying something instead of this? It isn't helping your case





                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #730
                      Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                      I'll be real I don't understand half of the accusation against me

                      You're saying I'm more likely to be wolf partners with Riot because I'm wagoning choof
                      what am I watering down
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #731
                        Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                        i like just don't want to talk to zenith anymore.

                        i'm just going to give the most recent example to enlighten zenith though.

                        "it's more likely that funny and riot are a wolf pair than me and riot"

                        ok thank you for the opinion, but where's your evidence. you've provided 0 reasoning for any of this.

                        (p.s. someone let me have the satisfaction of hammering the fuckass)


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #732
                          Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          Zenith I didn't avoid the situation what. I said it was a waste of time, and it was: we could have focused on other people too, but instead most of the thread is about you. Even if you are a wolf, then what?
                          You DID avoid the situation so that's a lie.

                          Who would YOU like to focus? Given that the current standings are me, Riot, and YoshL, who would YOU like to focus hmm?

                          The thread is about me because of highly exaggerated bullshit that went nowhere except a lynch on me which is cool idc. You DID avoid this situation besides some "help" here and there which besides you, choof did "some" defending.





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #733
                            Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                            Okay you know what, I want nothing to do with this game anymore so I'm just going to do this and be on my way. gg everyone.

                            Zenith





                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #734
                              Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              You DID avoid the situation so that's a lie.

                              Who would YOU like to focus? Given that the current standings are me, Riot, and YoshL, who would YOU like to focus hmm?

                              The thread is about me because of highly exaggerated bullshit that went nowhere except a lynch on me which is cool idc. You DID avoid this situation besides some "help" here and there which besides you, choof did "some" defending.
                              Really I'd like to get off of you and focus on the people who have been interacting with you. If we could make any use of this phase it would be through that
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #735
                                Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                                ughhhhhhhhhhh
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...