TWG CXXX: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #766
    Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

    welp he's gone and rb and yoshl are in the thread so it's hammer time

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #767
      Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

      that picture was a fail, this is what it should be
      " />


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #768
        Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD



        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #769
          Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by choof
          15 players, potential for 4 wolves
          ya ofc there are wolves voting for him
          it'd be less likely that 8 townies would vote for him
          Originally posted by choof
          i hope you don't think this is surprising
          So explain the first post then
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #770
            Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Red Blaster
            So explain the first post then

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #771
              Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

              You used that as a pseudo-defense when I said he called people who voted him a wolf, then you say it's not surprising when I point out he called everyone a wolf?
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #772
                Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                choof I'm here inc post about those quotes





                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #773
                  Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #774
                    Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    You used that as a pseudo-defense when I said he called people who voted him a wolf, then you say it's not surprising when I point out he called everyone a wolf?
                    i actually wasn't sure what you were referencing
                    at any rate, the fact that he's used OMGUS on almost everyone in the game (is this an ffr record) doesn't really matter

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #775
                      Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                      In order from top to bottom:

                      1) What am I supposed to be reading here? The reads list or the response to what I said "...when did I pity myself..."? If the second, when I said "Is ""Omg I pulled a Zenith going to be a real thing"" he said "There's a such thing as the James May" which I thought was him also pitying himself.

                      2) Honestly, I agree with tox in the sense that was a dumb ass vote from lurker. Tox has a TR on me so far but the post from lurker overall sounds like a dumb slip on his part and that's also why we all have a leaning wolf lean on lurker. I'm confused on why Tox said "Bait" though.

                      3) I don't think YoshL has pushed gently whatsoever. He says that he has a TR on me but pushed so hard against me with a series of back and forth bullshit between the both of us. I have a red lean on YoshL still but your reason is the half of the reason I have on YoshL. I think YoshL could be a wolf for trying to blitz me repetitively and also his "Fuck you Zenith you are mentally retarded" and then "but I have a TR on Zenith" is stupid as fuck and leaning red. Why retract when I took an assbeating from you?

                      4) Could be a potential bus but he has me as a perfect scapegoat to get through the night. It's also one of the reasons I have red leans towards them.

                      5) I still have a strong feeling blind is a wolf. A wolf could easily make himself look town by attempting to help me; it's a possibility, but his point could also be right. His read on James is absolute bullshit. Give reasoning for why you have a null read on them because James had posted a decent amount of posts that were generally readable.

                      6) iirc I was attacked for going after Psycho or something along the lines and she got absolutely nothing. I ruled Psycho as a TR for the time being but we all have to see more posts from her. The lurker reasoning is understandable; especially because she can relate to his salt about previous games. The shift in his posts is sketchy.

                      7) Solid reasoning actually, especially since choof said that I would be the most beneficial lynch for town. It could be interpreted differently varying between players but it's sort of true.





                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #776
                        Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                        The abbreviation is real.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #777
                          Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                          TAIR
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #778
                            Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                            egg salad
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #779
                              Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                              lol lurker has been targeted through others and has quite a bit of red leans and his first post is "egg salad"

                              I'm literally rolling





                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #780
                                Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                In order from top to bottom:

                                1) What am I supposed to be reading here? The reads list or the response to what I said "...when did I pity myself..."? If the second, when I said "Is ""Omg I pulled a Zenith going to be a real thing"" he said "There's a such thing as the James May" which I thought was him also pitying himself.
                                not what I was expecting in the slightest so I'll just say "lmao"

                                2) Honestly, I agree with tox in the sense that was a dumb ass vote from lurker. Tox has a TR on me so far but the post from lurker overall sounds like a dumb slip on his part and that's also why we all have a leaning wolf lean on lurker. I'm confused on why Tox said "Bait" though.
                                how did you make the logical jump to this from this:
                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                13. j-rodd123 - Null.
                                Hasn't posted enough to get a clear read. Actually, I should say that his posts weren't enough to determine a read.

                                14. Toxophilis - Null.
                                Same reasoning as j-rodd.

                                3) I don't think YoshL has pushed gently whatsoever. He says that he has a TR on me but pushed so hard against me with a series of back and forth bullshit between the both of us. I have a red lean on YoshL still but your reason is the half of the reason I have on YoshL. I think YoshL could be a wolf for trying to blitz me repetitively and also his "Fuck you Zenith you are mentally retarded" and then "but I have a TR on Zenith" is stupid as fuck and leaning red. Why retract when I took an assbeating from you?
                                why do you think yoshl was retracting when he said he has a town read on you

                                4) Could be a potential bus but he has me as a perfect scapegoat to get through the night. It's also one of the reasons I have red leans towards them.
                                if by "them," you mean yoshl and james may, then I'll ask again: how did you put a red read on james after you made this post

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                1. James May - Null.
                                James hasn't contributed much if at all to town. Most of the posts are off topic as if he is avoiding everything is going on. He is also pitying himself after I started to. I want to lean slightly red but is at a null for the time being.
                                5) I still have a strong feeling blind is a wolf. A wolf could easily make himself look town by attempting to help me; it's a possibility, but his point could also be right. His read on James is absolute bullshit. Give reasoning for why you have a null read on them because James had posted a decent amount of posts that were generally readable.
                                this doesn't coincide with the reasoning you had earlier for blind
                                are you keeping a wolf read on blind because you feel like you need to?

                                6) iirc I was attacked for going after Psycho or something along the lines and she got absolutely nothing. I ruled Psycho as a TR for the time being but we all have to see more posts from her. The lurker reasoning is understandable; especially because she can relate to his salt about previous games. The shift in his posts is sketchy.
                                and yet you have null reads on manti and j-rodd, both players who have only slightly more posts than psycho does

                                7) Solid reasoning actually, especially since choof said that I would be the most beneficial lynch for town. It could be interpreted differently varying between players but it's sort of true.
                                but you think yoshl is red?

                                Comment

                                Working...