TWG CXXX: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #736
    Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

    Also you're giving me wolf points for doing a town-oriented action Zenith
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #737
      Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

      Yeah so YoshL Riot and Lurker are a good bunch to look at. I'm getting town vibes from choof
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #738
        Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

        funny is actually flip flopping all over the place, and it's looking like a bad sign, given the 1-2 minute timeframe that it's happening in

        "i'd like to move off of zenith"

        "zenith is looking wolfy"

        "yeah let's look @ people other than zenith"

        there's some weird certainty to this, especially given that i think the only other person who has a pretty strong townread on zenith is me, because he's literally a shittier, old version of red blaster. I'm not sure if funny has actually provided any reasoning why she thinks zenith is town right now, but i'm getting a "more information than i'm supposed to have" vibe from funnygurl right now


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #739
          Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

          u mad i don't like u bro

          also shift attention away =/= townread
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #740
            Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by YoshL
            funny is actually flip flopping all over the place, and it's looking like a bad sign, given the 1-2 minute timeframe that it's happening in

            "i'd like to move off of zenith"

            "zenith is looking wolfy"

            "yeah let's look @ people other than zenith"

            there's some weird certainty to this, especially given that i think the only other person who has a pretty strong townread on zenith is me, because he's literally a shittier, old version of red blaster. I'm not sure if funny has actually provided any reasoning why she thinks zenith is town right now, but i'm getting a "more information than i'm supposed to have" vibe from funnygurl right now
            When did the "Zenith is looking wolfy" post happen? I don't see it.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #741
              Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              Also you're giving me wolf points for doing a town-oriented action Zenith
              this thing?


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #742
                Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                She's asking Zenith why he is giving her wolf points for doing a "town oriented action" in trying to get people to stop attacking him.

                She's not giving him wolf points...
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #743
                  Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                  But I see how it can be read the other way.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #744
                    Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                    i actually don't see how you're interpreting it the way you are lol


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #745
                      Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                      Also, Zenith, you're giving me wolf points for making a town oriented action??
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #746
                        Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                        Yeah actually Manti's reading that correctly rofl guys if you can't tell I can't English
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #747
                          Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          She's asking Zenith why he is giving her wolf points for doing a "town oriented action" in trying to get people to stop attacking him.

                          She's not giving him wolf points...
                          This is also how I understood it.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #748
                            Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                            ok fuck me i see now


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #749
                              Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                              ugh
                              okay zenith I will post thoughts after coffee

                              did zenith hammer himself or

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #750
                                Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                                he's at 6


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...