Dear Red Blaster,
How have you been? I hope this letter reaches you in good health! I've been well, the Zimbabwean Chocolate Toffee you sent was wonderful, thanks. Hey, I've been hearing some things that may be some cause for concern. Let me elaborate! So, you may remember what my dear old friend Lurker said, many years ago. What he meant was that you were claiming a role, bulletproof, which does not exist explicitly in the game we were playing. What it does mean, or what it could mean, is that you hold an attribute that is attached, inherently, to two somewhat uncommon roles. From this, one could assume that you did not read the rules of the game in full, and are giving away your position! But don't dispair; many of us failed to read the rules, and we paid the price.
ALRIGHT SO. It seems you guys had a busy, busy night. Many things happened, everyone said things they didn't mean (or I guess they did mean them). All in all, an eventful night indeed. IN ANY CASE.........................
Comment