TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #16
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    i have everyone on this game on my ignore list and ill still wreck the wolves

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #17
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      I just sent all the roles out. Rolling shit in my tablet is a pain in the ass. Please confirm that you guys got my PM regarding your role :>
      bananas


      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #18
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        yep
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #19
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          Can confirm


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #20
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            Yep

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #21
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              got it

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #22
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                Will you pet me now, Funnygurl?

                Plz?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  vt at your presence, how may you swing my vote today?
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Will you pet me now, Funnygurl?

                    Plz?
                    it depends

                    are you woof
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      I just said I'm a lego dog thing!

                      Come ooooooooooooooooooooooooooon ~whine~


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        vt at your presence, how may you swing my vote today?
                        Illuminati confirmed


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          *pets* ok charu happy
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            Yay! Thanks! I'm gonna tell all the other folks and they will be mad jealous!

                            HEY EVERYONE, I GOT PETTED BY FUNNYGURL!!!

                            YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL LIKE I AM!!!


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              Okay

                              DAY 1 HAS BEGUN. IT WILL END ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2015 AT MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                James May
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...