TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #226
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    stop talking about me, ur making me uncomfortable!!!

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #227
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      Not a fan of Charu and manti posting a heck of a lot of nothing but when it's this early I can't really hold them at fault. Not until later.
      I can post more of nothing if you want.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #228
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~



        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #229
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          I have a reason to believe manti is villa but I don't want to reveal it yet

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #230
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~



            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #231
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              but what was weird about it? weekends are my least active phases by far, ive said it in several other games in the past, im not around at all on weekends and this game was pretty inactive the past 2 days

              and if james were lynched and flipped villager then maybe look at me. he made a terrible awkward vote and posts after it so I voted him. it was exactly the same the last time I caught him as a wolf, and yes I've been in games where hes a villager and I ignored the awkwardness. I found it wolfy.

              not really sure what ur getting at

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #232
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Mostly that this game seems to be progressing just fine and I don't have many complaints and I feel like a complaint is a feigned way of trying to appropriate a human mindset about inactives or something I dunno, but I have no complaints, is why I thought it was weird

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #233
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  dabackpack

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #234
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    ok

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #235
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Just a riveting analysis from you.

                      At the very least I feel like totally certain your WIM is not there

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #236
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        im really tired, so its not

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #237
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          I have this whole week off tho

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #238
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                            What does WIM mean?
                            want it more

                            when you "want it more"

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #239
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              aka want to win and go hard like REAL hard

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #240
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                sorry for the absence, I've been spending time with my friends before classes start now that they're all moved in

                                stuff inc


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...