TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #1726
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    see, here's how I see things. Publicly acknowledging that we're down to a process of elimination situation is a pretty useless point to make. Who benefits from saying that publicly?
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #1727
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Sure, we are, but saying it first means something to everyone. Especially the person who brings it up. James is fishing for human points.
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #1728
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        and now he's being overbearingly upfront
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #1729
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          the trick to catching wolves is finding what elements of their public communication is contrived
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #1730
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            here's what's going to happen, we will prioritize a list and kill from there.

            Charu, Jrodd and James are prime targets for lynch.

            Red Blaster may be as well but only because his tracker result was null which suggests he doesn't have a special role and may have not sent the PM that resulted in the no-kill. Sure, the guy is new so maybe sending a PM was overlooked.

            I'll leave him off the list for now.

            I'm cool so I'm dying tonight.

            So, lets say we kill James and he's green. lol ok whatever.

            I die afterwards.

            Charu + Red Blaster + Jrodd. Red Blaster basically gets to pick who wins.

            GJ RED BLASTER!!!!!
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #1731
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              since I am dying next phase I want everyone to write down why they think someone is red and why they think someone is not red
              everyone do this.
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #1732
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                you didn't do what I asked you to do and I will hold it against you and I will get you killed even if you are green and it won't be my fault you died
                ? I posted that right before you asked us what to do lmfao. And yes, it'll be your fault Fiction.

                Anyhow, if you really want to know:

                Charu's a red primarily on the principal that he whiteknighted DBP throughout the phase where Manti got lynched, regardless of putting everything into consideration, he blindly followed DBP on the fact that he claimed on the first day despite not looking out for the possibility of a fakeclaim.

                Jrodd is where I'm more uncertain with than Red Blaster. I really have no idea where he belongs personally due to his wolf game (from when I played with him on the arson game) would actually be far more left field than how he usually plays but I really can't get a grasp on what he is. I also really don't believe that Manti would pull both DBP and Jrodd down with him at the same time. If Manti wanted to do that he could have revealed it on the kitb with dance no?

                Red Blaster is in the space of uncertainty mainly because DBP "cleared him" during this whole debacle. It could be a possibility that he could have been DBP's partner but I'm still curious about that Manti post.

                Originally posted by fiction
                James is fishing for human points.
                lol.
                bananas


                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #1733
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  oh yeah that's a good idea:

                  Jrodd + Charu + Red Blaster: who is the wolf here?
                  Jrodd + Charu + James: who is the wolf here?
                  Jrodd + James + Red Blaster: who is the wolf here?
                  Charu + James + Red Blaster: who is the wolf here?
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #1734
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Originally posted by James May
                    ? I posted that right before you asked us what to do lmfao. And yes, it'll be your fault Fiction.
                    you could not listen to me and not do what I ask and get killed for it and lose the game for the humans....... or not
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1735
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      you guys are such babies whining waahhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                      lmao, I'm just salty because this phase is now not as simple and is merely going to go to the guessing game and see who's right.

                      Your info for last night could've made this phase way more easier to figure out.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #1736
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Your info for last night could've made this phase way more easier to figure out.
                        This is the only time that I'll agree with you on that Charu...
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1737
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Oh well, guess I'll just randomly vote someone because now I'm back to not caring

                          James May

                          okay, bye


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #1738
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            I don't see why a public whiteknighting would benefit the wolves when two of them are already out in the open. Putting three wolves out in the open is too much risk.
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #1739
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              vote james and end the game thanks
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #1740
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                you could not listen to me and not do what I ask and get killed for it and lose the game for the humans....... or not
                                Except I won't. I have nothing to hide. All that I put up is for all to see.
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...