Sunfan, you and I are opposites w/r/t James. Him getting miffed over having votes placed on him this early is making me suspicious. This is the first game I've played with him so I have no idea if this type of reaction is the norm, but I've been watching shit like World's Wildest Police Videos and Cops for the past couple weeks and those people tend to get really defensive and combative when they know that something minor like getting pulled over for expired tags is going to lead to something major like having an assault rifle in the car.
What part of his reaction made it seem like he was packing when j-rodd pulled him over for a busted tail-light?
He just seemed a little upset that his joke vote was taken seriously, and he even retracted it. I don't see the wolfiness there.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
About the masons, not about your marital dilemma with Jrodd
I could see how it could be misunderstood, its not a big deal.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Fiction is always a wolf, he's just a wolf you leave alone until you start to doubt he's a wolf so you kill him to eliminate the headache of legitimately figuring out if he's a wolf or not.
Dear sirs,
One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".
In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?
Viccica I have the most active dissonance on because her posting seems pretty villagery to me but I remember her being a lazy villager and slightly less lazy wolf. I'm wondering if having a long break just brought up her energy level in general but I'm going to give her a day 1 clear
Can't find the post but jrodd made complaint about weekend start, that seemed forced. Not how it was worded, just the general sentiment was weird for a long day start with a two part phase.
He's also way more pointed in his aggression and not focusing on clearing but I'm willing to let this slide more because last game was new players and this game has a stacked roster. But it is atypical so worthy of explanation.
Comment