TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #661
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    After this game, this situation needs to be discussed. (the 1 min grace thingy) So we all are on the same page.

    (Since I know a lot of people currently playing TWG does this)

    Also gl wolf buddies ^^

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #662
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Oh... okayyyyy...

      Does that mean we sleep?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #663
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        It could be likely that he's the SK with seer immunity. Which would mean we have either a blue roleblocker, a full doctor, a one shot vigi, or a one-shot cop.

        M, [D/C/B/V] C, T T T.

        There are likely other possibilities too but I can't run all that right now so this is just my best guess.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #664
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          I do believe this meens sleep time, unfortunately

          sorry everyone

          gimme 30 minutes to formally end, watch out for night posts as usual. i don't like this suddenly ending w/o letting conversations finish up


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #665
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            gonna go make that thread now.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #666
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by psychoangel691
              My current top 3 are plop>backback>xiz


              Originally posted by YoshL

              Xiv will never be free of mispelings of his name. He was a Wuff Goon
              Welp, one on my list was right. I don't think this changes how I feel about plop even though he was quick to hop on him. Probably to save face after I claimed the cop. But we'll see what happens.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #667
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Originally posted by YoshL
                I do believe this meens sleep time, unfortunately

                sorry everyone

                gimme 30 minutes to formally end, watch out for night posts as usual. i don't like this suddenly ending w/o letting conversations finish up
                Oh oops, didn't know the modkill was going to end the phase.

                Sorry :/
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #668
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  no it's fine, i'm giving everyone time to talk

                  D2 formally ends at 4:00 PM


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #669
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Alright, so we have 30 minutes to discuss, lessgo.

                    Xiz is a wolf, this makes Plop an even more target because both of them were distancing each other pretty hard core, and recalls Silvuh observing that Plop was uneffected by it.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #670
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      I'm going to die tonight most likely but I hope that I at least lead the town towards a win. If there's a doctor out there save me! lol

                      Sucks cause the roleblocker is still out there.

                      But maybe there's another cop

                      Idk
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #671
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Xiz at the end there before the modkill placed sunfan on his highest, what could this mean?

                        I don't know anymore, I was kind of about to go strong on sunfan, but this certainly changes my perspective about sunfan. I'm pretty confident the wolves did a two for one with Gradiant dying. They killed to suspect sunfan AND to possibly kill a blue due to Xiz I would imagine.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #672
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Xiz was attempting to pocket me pretty hard, for what reason I wonder?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #673
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Originally posted by cedolad
                            It could be likely that he's the SK with seer immunity. Which would mean we have either a blue roleblocker, a full doctor, a one shot vigi, or a one-shot cop.

                            M, [D/C/B/V] C, T T T.

                            There are likely other possibilities too but I can't run all that right now so this is just my best guess.
                            oops

                            M, [D/V/B], C C [C], T T T.

                            or

                            M, C C, T T T T.

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #674
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Xiz at the end there before the modkill placed sunfan on his highest, what could this mean?

                              I don't know anymore, I was kind of about to go strong on sunfan, but this certainly changes my perspective about sunfan. I'm pretty confident the wolves did a two for one with Gradiant dying. They killed to suspect sunfan AND to possibly kill a blue due to Xiz I would imagine.
                              Him putting him up on his list but not voting him, idk. Really sunfan's play doesn't feel like his usual wolf play at all. I don't think he's the biggest threat out there right now.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #675
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                1. charoo
                                2. cedload
                                3. zelnya
                                4. blindreaper
                                5. xiv - Goon
                                6. psychoanjel - Claimed Cop
                                7. iluswirly - Innocent Child
                                8. thesoonphan
                                9. dabackpank
                                10. gradient - Town
                                11. plopadop
                                12. silvu
                                13. \/ - Town

                                I just wanted to have the list here for reference so I don't forget about anyone.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...