soft claim doc in hopes the wolves would just target me instead of psycho. Forgot there was a roleblocker still so it didn't work.
Originally posted by cedolad
I was trying to get them to roleblock me, hoping they thought I was the real doc and Psycho could get a report, if you had saved her at least we would've had some sort of leverage!
See, here's the scenario.
What I mentioned yesterday just got even more crucial for anti-town. They NEED to kill the other in order to win.
I feel we can take advantage of that.
Obviously, we want to nail an anti-town this turn. But if we MISLYNCH, we are at 6 people NOW, down to 5, and we can be drawn to a situation where it is impossible for town to win at all. (1 town, 2 antitown is a draw).
Imagine a no-lynch. We are stuck at 6 people. Worst case for the night, is that we are left with 4 people.
The worst non-losing scenario for town is 2 greens 2 reds.
If the two Greens vote no lynch, then the anti-town are basically forced to target each other or they die. It's a classic game theory problem.
Originally posted by Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
This sounds ridiculous, but what do you think? I've listed the worst case scenarios in which we can essentially force the anti-towns to attack each other.
Obviously, better case scenarios work even better for town.
Originally posted by Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Comment