TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #601
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Originally posted by Xiz
    I'd be willing to bet most of the wolves were on that wagon.

    However, the people on the V wagon were not that high on my list... ugh. Might have just been confused town.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #602
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      In b4 its cedo/dabackpack/psyco lmfao

      I'd kill myself

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #603
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Also anyone who thinks charu is a wolf should go die

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #604
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Originally posted by cedolad
          slip
          Nvm you look way more town to me now

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #605
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            I'm at a loss right now. I really don't know right now. I have work tonight and some things to take care of.

            Good news, I'm not working midnights this weekend so I'll actually be around.

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #606
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              I will have to say though, I was really stupidly paranoid about V manipulating and was wrong to push the lynch in that direction. But with V's flip, and how many interactions he made, I think we can lynch a wolf today.

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #607
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Originally posted by XelNya
                1. Good. Then I am getting what I want. I want uncertainty. If you could hard lean either way then I have played like shit.

                2. I'm not lazy. It's pretty intentional.

                And so is this:
                xiz
                Making us waste time on you is shitty, I don't see why you think it's good to not have a town lean on yourself. Realistically you'd want that in any role you're in.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by psychoangel691
                  Making us waste time on you is shitty, I don't see why you think it's good to not have a town lean on yourself. Realistically you'd want that in any role you're in.
                  I agree that it's shitty, maybe what he was going for was to evaluate how easily people would gang up on him. Since he himself can confirm that he is town, it'd be easier for him to see who's being opportunistic by voting on him as a wagon forms.

                  But for the rest of us, yes it doesn't help.


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    I agree that it's shitty, maybe what he was going for was to evaluate how easily people would gang up on him. Since he himself can confirm that he is town, it'd be easier for him to see who's being opportunistic by voting on him as a wagon forms.

                    But for the rest of us, yes it doesn't help.
                    He just said he doesn't want people to be able to lean either way. I really don't think he was going for evaluating how easily people would gang up on him. If that was his intention why has he not come forward with something from last day? The only thing he's bothered to do is reply to my read with a "yep that's intentional not lazy play." How about provide something with some substance.

                    Oh right

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    And yes the lack of explanation is also intentional. As is this double post.
                    Doesn't want to.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      I agree that it's shitty, maybe what he was going for was to evaluate how easily people would gang up on him. Since he himself can confirm that he is town, it'd be easier for him to see who's being opportunistic by voting on him as a wagon forms.

                      But for the rest of us, yes it doesn't help.
                      Also looking at that as a slip because really it should be only he can confirm his role. Regardless of his role he could be playing that way.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by psychoangel691
                        Also looking at that as a slip because really it should be only he can confirm his role. Regardless of his role he could be playing that way.
                        In this hypothetical scenario, I didn't consider a wolf trying to attract attention to himself to gauge others' reactions to him... seems way too risky

                        I'm just playing devil's advocate, of course he should tell us what he's thinking (if anything) without playing with us


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          psyco

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            3) psycoanjel - charoo, backpank, xiv
                            1) plopadop - psycoanjel
                            1) xiv - zelnyan

                            3 to insta


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              psyco
                              Care to actually bring up some points?
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                Care to actually bring up some points?
                                there's a first time for everything


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...