TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #751
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Originally posted by cedolad
    also if you're the vigi and you hit sooonfan best pipe up now. I wanna figure out if there is a SK or not.
    The above question settles it for us. Cedo's not vigi


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #752
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      Imagine if Sunfan sent in a mafia kill, but the SK got him. Does sunfan's kill go through???
      In that scenario, Natural Action Resolution or w/e it's called occurs

      stuff that doesn't interfere with other things happen first

      therefore, in your example, sunfan's kill goes through, then sk kill goes through


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #753
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        oh ok

        So I guess a roleblock technically is possible


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #754
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          also, if roleblocker is the last one alive, they can roleblock /and/ kill in the night


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #755
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Originally posted by YoshL
            also, if roleblocker is the last one alive, they can roleblock /and/ kill in the night
            thanks for this

            well my work has been sufficiently undone, I'm gonna wait on cedolad to come back now


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #756
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Zzzzzzzz

              Comment

              • Silvuh
                quit
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Apr 2005
                • 938

                #757
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                It's also possible that a human roleblocker saw the V flip and since psycho hadn't claimed yet decided to block her. Regardless, suspecting midi and I for the roleblocking because we're the only ones still alive that pushed/were pushed against by psycho day1 would be shortsighted.
                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                I'm betting there's no vigi and only a B or a D that was successful night1.
                You suggest a Town Roleblocker may have blocked Psychoangel (and get defensive about it?) and then bet that the D or B must have stopped the wolf kill instead. I guess I can forgive the contradiction because you seem to be doing some pretty stream-of-consciousness posting, but, yeah, watch out for that.

                Comment

                • Silvuh
                  quit
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 938

                  #758
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  You prefaced "a B or D that was successful" with "only one night1 kill", so it was easy to misinterpret. I figured you meant "successful in causing there to be only one N1 kill", in which case a Town Roleblocker blocking the Seer could not have happened.

                  Comment

                  • Silvuh
                    quit
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 938

                    #759
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    So uh, it was interesting that, D1, two of the wolves had votes on each other rather than on V. Not counting V's vote, V had five people on him (blind, cedo, psycho, Dab, Charu) and seven off (Xiz, Gradiant Plop, Xel, sunfan, swirl, Silvuh). In D2, I was thinking the wolves would want to kill from the group with the fewest wolves in it, so they would maximize their buffer if we tore into one group. However, a majority of the wolves were in the larger group that didn't vote for V, and Gradiant and Walking Target iluswirl were both in that group. Soo uh, that was totally wrong.

                    It does make sense now if the wolves hit Gradiant because they took the "blue looks good on me" post seriously. If that's the case, it's likely the SK targeted a protected iluswirl. And if Gradiant was hit by a wolf, and we actually have a blocker, then that person would be able to come out with the identity of the SK. But again, because they didn't block the SK again N2, we more likely have a doctor if we assume Gradiant was hit by the wolves.

                    ... And if we assume the wolves and SK didn't hit the same target, which I keep forgetting is a thing that can happen. If the wolves were blue-hunting and the SK was wolf-hunting (as seen in the N2 kill), neither of them would have targeted iluswirl N1, so ... I feel like I'm back at square one. I would have put money (not literally) on CCMDTTT, but now I'm not so sure.

                    Anyway. Four of the people who ended with votes on V are still alive (blind, cedo, dab, Charu), and four who didn't are (Plop, Xel, swirl, Silvuh), and swirl's confirmed green, so ... Hm. How often does it happen that a lynch occurs without a single wolf on the person?
                    TWG CXVIII
                    D1: two wolves on lynch, one off (13 players, 7 to insta)
                    D2: two wolevs on lynch, one off (11 players, 6 to insta)
                    D3: two wolves on lynch, one off (9 players, 5 to insta)
                    D4: two wolves on lynch, one abstain (7 players, 4 to insta)

                    TWG CXVII
                    D0: two wolves on lynch, one off (13 players, 6 votes)
                    D1: one wolf on lynch, two abstain (11 players, 6 to insta)
                    D2: two wolves on lynch, one abstain (9 players, 5 to insta, wolf lynched)
                    D3: one wolf off lynch, one abstain (7 players, 3 votes, wolf lynched)
                    D4: lone wolf on lynch (5 players, 3 to insta)

                    TWG CXVI
                    D1: all three wolves on lynch (10 players, 6 to insta)
                    D2: one wolf on lynch, one wolf off (7 players, 4 to isnta)
                    D3: two wolves on lynch for the win (5 players, 3 to insta)

                    And a C9++ to compare to:
                    TWG CXI
                    D1: all three wolves off lynch (13 players, 6 votes, wolf lynched)
                    D2: one wolf on lynch, one off (9 players, 5 to insta)
                    D3: one wolf off lynch, one abstain (6 players, 2 votes, wolf lynched)

                    ... Not very often, especially not when it's a green/blue who's lynched. Small sample size and a convenient sample, so I fail as a statistician, but yeah.

                    So uh. Likely wolf in blind, cedo, Dab, Charu. If cedo's town and just managed to convince enough townies to lynch another town, welp. But Dab's vote was so fishy it hurts. A VT wouldn't benefit from acting so obviously suspicious. No idea where the SK is because I'm dumb and spent all that time looking through old logs rather than through the interactions in this thread.

                    So we have two non-aligned scum left out of eight, insta at 5, so I'm not in danger of screwing this up if I leave a vote on DaBackPack, which is where I want it to be for now.

                    This phase ends at 3 CST, so I need to get out of bed at least like two hours earlier. Setting an alarm. If for some reason I'm unable to get out of bed, you'll need five out of seven players present for an insta, so uh, the rest of the town would have to agree or one scum will have to vote another with four of the town so we can get a good lynch. This being if my vote's not on scum right now. Anyway. Sleep time. Sorry I'll be back so late.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #760
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      I am not a role. I am a VT who tried to soft claim doc in an attempt to save psycho so we could have some sort of leverage D3. My planned failed.

                      As for everything else, I like this increase in activity from Silvuh so far, XelNya's singular "Zzzz" post was rather shitty. And the fact he's been sitting in thread all the time worries me.

                      I really have nothing much else to add, I'm really tired, I just got off work, and I get to do this all again.

                      Comment

                      • Silvuh
                        quit
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 938

                        #761
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Posting from my phone now in bed because I lied there for like one moment and realized I should probably be replaced. We need everyone present when it really matters. If YoshL knows someone who's been keeping up with the thread but doesn't know the roles, that would be wonderful. If not, I wouldn't want to throw someone into the fray who would need most of the time to catch up and possibly miss important information. But maybe even that would be better than me showing up so late and blah.

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #762
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Originally posted by cedolad
                          I am not a role. I am a VT who tried to soft claim doc in an attempt to save psycho so we could have some sort of leverage D3. My planned failed.

                          As for everything else, I like this increase in activity from Silvuh so far, XelNya's singular "Zzzz" post was rather shitty. And the fact he's been sitting in thread all the time worries me.
                          Oh you think I was being shitty eh? Ironic. I was taking a shit when I posted it. Try to get that out of your head now. Hahahahahahahaha.

                          Time to toss my top hat into the ring again:

                          Blind or Charu is the last wolf.
                          - Let's note a post from our wolf friend's interaction with him:

                          Post: 145
                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Blindreaper is literally the easiest and safest person to vote for so far this game.
                          My early read is telling me your just a wrong town but, I'm toying with you being mafia.
                          Way more mafia then charu or v that is.

                          If it was between you three? You would probably be first to go.
                          A bit of speculation (nothing supports this directly but): It's weird of Xiz to do this. We have V who was lynched night one. We have Charu who hasn't died yet, but you could speculate it's a public target fishing between wolves. Could he be fishing with blind maybe? Charu maybe? I only say this because:

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          all of them are bad
                          Could be a speculated response from soonfan to ziX. This feels strong, even if it's a tad far-fetched considering a lack of evidence in later phases.

                          But I feel it's possibly more blind because of the "toying with you being mafia" comment. But the same can be argued in inverse for charu with "Way more mafia than charu or V" (though V's dead.) Admittedly I am a bit biased to vote blind because I feel any game he plays intentionally like shit he tends to be wolfy. This vote is a mix of gut feeling + theory/referenced past games logic. Which admittedly, is not the best source.

                          I like what Silvuh's thinking with DBP, but I don't feel it's a good vote at the moment. The SK is too hidden and I feel the best course is to attempt to kill the final wolf first. I feel that is the safest move.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #763
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Originally posted by cedolad
                            I am not a role. I am a VT who tried to soft claim doc in an attempt to save psycho so we could have some sort of leverage D3. My planned failed.

                            As for everything else, I like this increase in activity from Silvuh so far, XelNya's singular "Zzzz" post was rather shitty. And the fact he's been sitting in thread all the time worries me.

                            I really have nothing much else to add, I'm really tired, I just got off work, and I get to do this all again.
                            Why did you lie about getting roleblocked. Today.


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #764
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              You admitted it was a plan. And then that you got roleblocked.


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #765
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Wait... I just realized unvote god I'm retarded


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...