TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #796
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    @Charu: Then we're wrong? Admittedly, your guilt/innocence doesn't necessarily implicate Plop, now that I think about it, the only telling thing about Plop's thinking is that he thinks you're an anti-town. Plop can be wrong. If he's an anti-town, the only advantage he has is that he only has to look for one anti-town.

    @Silvuh: Maybe I'm missing something but I don't really see anything in that post: his top pick was another wolf, and then some other people. He could be protecting Charu by leaving ONE wolf in his list and then leaving the other wolf out, or he just wasn't thinking about Charu at the time.


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #797
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      probably nothing, but I thought this was funny

      Originally posted by Charu
      Xiz was attempting to pocket me pretty hard, for what reason I wonder?
      Originally posted by Charu
      thesunfan was also attempting to pocket me, what is this? Am I just completely wrong? Is that why they're attempting to pocket me?

      What is this?


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #798
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Originally posted by Silvuh
        The only way you can say this now would be if you knew at the time that the wolves were the ones calling you human. If you don't know the role of someone, you wouldn't assume they're playing mind tricks on you by calling you human, because there are more humans who could be doing so than wolves.
        Wha? No, when I saw thesunfan flipped red, I was immediately paranoid on why on earth both kept on saying I was human. So I assumed that's what they planned in the case of them dying, just so they could confuse me.

        To be honest, I didn't think about the possibility that they could just be doing that to make me a lynch target.

        Originally posted by Silvuh
        Did they plan for you to be the last wolf alive, too?
        Mmmmmmmmm... MMMMMMMMMMmmm...

        What does this imply? Do you think I'm the last wolf here?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #799
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          I want to know why the hell two wolves would try to confuse you specifically after they died.
          And why you didn't consider that they would try to set you up.

          Originally posted by CZARU
          Mmmmmmmmm... MMMMMMMMMMmmm...

          What does this imply? Do you think I'm the last wolf here?
          Textbook wolf response, pretending to not read between the lines in order to avoid acting paranoid and self-conscious.

          CZARU


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #800
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Yeah, here's the thing. You specifically noticed that they pocketed you. And the thought didn't cross your mind anything else besides that they wanted to "confuse" you, whatever that means?


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #801
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Yeah, that's what I'm saying, the thought didn't cross my mind. Am I a wolf because I didn't come to the conclusion that they're setting me up to die?

              Am I also a wolf because Silvuh blatantly wanted a reaction from that question, so I gave him what I he wanted.

              Mmm, this is getting juicy, tell me how more wolfy I am. Also, that second vote is cute, don't know why you voted again.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #802
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Heya blind.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #803
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Thanks for everyone bringing up good points and cases. Sorry I'm not as helpful, thigh I do keep up with the thread and think things on my own.

                  Anyways, right now, Charu and plop are the biggest targets between Silvuh and dbp, and Charu voted by plop. So with Xel on me, ced with nothing this moment, and me debating, the biggest push right now is on Charu. with everything you've guys said, Charu makes sense. zig and Sun fight each other, and push Charu away leaving him on the side for incase they died. So right now I'll go with Charu.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #804
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Jesus christ Blind, do you just blindly accept everyone's logic without adding anything else?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Silvuh
                      quit
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 938

                      #805
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wha? No, when I saw thesunfan flipped red, I was immediately paranoid on why on earth both kept on saying I was human. So I assumed that's what they planned in the case of them dying, just so they could confuse me.
                      Yeah, I can see this happening. Two wolves deciding to target a random player with town reads to confuse them or set them up as a target. If that was the idea, and you are a victim, I wonder what the third wolf's role in the plan could be, if not to just ignore it.

                      And, uh, thanks for the reaction, I guess? I thought the pretty obvious retort to my question was something like "Did sunfan plan to get himself SK'd N2?" to which I would have been stumped. But instead, you ... do that.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #806
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by Silvuh
                        And, uh, thanks for the reaction, I guess? I thought the pretty obvious retort to my question was something like "Did sunfan plan to get himself SK'd N2?" to which I would have been stumped. But instead, you ... do that.
                        Doesn't answer my question, good sir.

                        Here, let me answer that for you. You do think I'm the last wolf, otherwise you wouldn't have said that. You wanted to see how I would react to it.

                        So, where's the vote, Silvuh?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Silvuh
                          quit
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 938

                          #807
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Anyone can do reaction testing without being sure of the implications behind what they're saying, just like how V made the claim that there's an SK.

                          Do I think you're the last wolf? Maybe. But I won't rush a lynch right now. There's still a lot more time for everyone to share their thoughts. That's why I haven't put a vote on you.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #808
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Sorry Charu, but I didn't have anything to add in, everyone is saying everything already.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Silvuh
                              quit
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 938

                              #809
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              I'm actually thinking backpack. This is midpoint, son, and you are still left unchecked. The way things are going, it's either a vigilante or an SK, and since you joked about it...

                              That joke is going to cost you, I think you need to get lynched, right the fuck now.
                              It's interesting that Charu is focusing on lynching the SK here, because as Middie said at the end of 813 (even though Middie's post came after Charu's), the last wolf would be easier to find with all the interaction from past days. Cedo followed up with a vote on Dab using interaction evidence that would make Dab a wolf (753) and unvotes soon after (762). (I put a vote on Dab too (813) because he acted suspicious at EOD1, but I also unvoted when I woke up.) Charu's only evidence (765) is still the interaction between Dab and V early D1.

                              Originally posted by iluswirl
                              Ok so because mobile is the BEST THING EVER, I want to pull together the 3? suspicions and potentially weigh the pros and cons of each.

                              So dbp ... Blind ... Plop
                              swirl, are these still your strongest suspicions?
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              Blind or Charu is the last wolf.

                              But I feel it's possibly more blind because of the "toying with you being mafia" comment. But the same can be argued in inverse for charu with "Way more mafia than charu or V" (though V's dead.)
                              Middie, how do you think the recent interaction affects this?
                              Originally posted by cedolad
                              I really have nothing much else to add, I'm really tired, I just got off work, and I get to do this all again.
                              cedo, have much more to add now?

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #810
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Unfortunately I have nothing to put on the table that would help. All I can say really is that I like Silvuh, and I don't like blind.

                                Comment

                                Working...