TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #976
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    So you guys would want to try to win/lose today. Instead of making it easier the next day.

    Also to avoid a ML in LYLO on the final day, you just don't vote. How hard is that?

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #977
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      also

      unvote

      I don't feel safe lynching in a MYLO situation. I don't care what you guys think.

      Comment

      • iluswirl
        Clueless & Comfortable
        • May 2007
        • 462

        #978
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Originally posted by cedolad
        So you guys would want to try to win/lose today. Instead of making it easier the next day.

        Also to avoid a ML in LYLO on the final day, you just don't vote. How hard is that?
        problem is it won't be easier tomorrow, you will have no more information than we currently have, as the only logical choice would be killing me off and leaving the big wide unknown to stay the same.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #979
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          I keep forgetting you're the innocent child. More than likely you'll be killed at night, and I kept neglecting that possibility. I was hoping another night kill would help out, but in this case it wouldn't.

          Whatever. I'm hardwired to believe lynching in MYLO is generally a bad idea.

          Comment

          • Silvuh
            quit
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Apr 2005
            • 938

            #980
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Originally posted by cedolad
            Also to avoid a ML in LYLO on the final day, you just don't vote. How hard is that?
            ... Wow. Town loses if we don't vote in LYLO. You just suggested that we throw the game to you. LYLO is not about avoiding a misslynch, it's about lynching correctly.
            Originally posted by cedolad
            I don't feel safe lynching in a MYLO situation. I don't care what you guys think.
            You know if you don't vote, you're the only one who can be lynched today. And as Plop said, a no-lynch is equivalent to lynching swirl.

            Comment

            • Silvuh
              quit
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Apr 2005
              • 938

              #981
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by cedolad
              I'm confident you're the last wolf anyway.
              If you really are a human who's confident that I'm the last wolf, you'll win if you lynch me today. That makes your hesitancy to vote for me anti-town behavior.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #982
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                When you keep saying that NL is the equivalent of lynching swirl, you're pretty wrong. Lynching swirls means we lose. NL just means we've wasted a day.

                And I did vote for you Silvuh, before I thought that NLing would be a good idea. Here's why I'm confident you're a wolf, in your past human games (or blue games), you're more passive and less prone to lead a lynch. You use analytic data to sway votes instead of your own vote. You're being far more aggressive than that, and it only makes me believe you're roleswapping with me.

                Silvuh

                I'm done with this game.

                Comment

                • Silvuh
                  quit
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 938

                  #983
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by cedolad
                  When you keep saying that NL is the equivalent of lynching swirl, you're pretty wrong. Lynching swirls means we lose. NL just means we've wasted a day.
                  Okay, you're right. It's not exactly lynching swirl, because that gives the wolf an extra kill at night. I forgot about that. It's like lynching swirl, because we'd be signing his death sentence.
                  Originally posted by cedolad
                  And I did vote for you Silvuh, before I thought that NLing would be a good idea.
                  Yes, I saw that. And then you unvoted and talked about how you were afraid to lynch in MYLO. That's what I was referring to, so my point still stands.
                  Originally posted by cedolad
                  Here's why I'm confident you're a wolf, in your past human games (or blue games), you're more passive and less prone to lead a lynch. You use analytic data to sway votes instead of your own vote. You're being far more aggressive than that, and it only makes me believe you're roleswapping with me
                  I still think it's funny that your case against me boils down to "Silv is being more aggressive than usual," when my case against you includes you making a contradiction about your play (and your defense was easy to break) and saying something only a wolf could have said (about "choosing" to block the SK).

                  "Look at how confident Silv is! Silv must be the wolf!" ... I really hope Plop and swirl can see why I'm so confident so that they don't fall for that.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #984
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    You can stop trying so hard now Silv, if Plop or swirl places a vote on me, I'll hammer so you can have your wolf win. You deserve it anyway. Like I said, i'm done putting effort forth in this game.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #985
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                      Why?
                      In case you haven't noticed, town hasn't killed a single wolf. Modkills/SK got the two. I've pushed to keep the cop alive, and the real doc didn't even protect her.

                      I'm just done playing this game, I wanna move on.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #986
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        And I have. I have placed my final vote on the person I think is the last wolf. I'm not moving it. I have nothing more to add. Therefor, I'm done.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #987
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          silv - cedo
                          cedo - silv

                          1 hour remaining


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • iluswirl
                            Clueless & Comfortable
                            • May 2007
                            • 462

                            #988
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Just woke up, working nights is not fun

                            Comment

                            • iluswirl
                              Clueless & Comfortable
                              • May 2007
                              • 462

                              #989
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Plop, what do you think? You've discussed mechanics a lot, but not nearly as much about the players and their alignments. I have my opinion, but I want to hear yours.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #990
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Nope I'm town.

                                gg

                                cedolad


                                Hydra game please.

                                Comment

                                Working...