TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #781
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    im glad to see the activity was so thoroughly halted by the night phase

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #782
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Dude keep it down i'm trying to sleep.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #783
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by xiz
        dude keep it down i'm trying to sleep.
        go the fuck to sleep already.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #784
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #785
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            *cough*

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #786
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              how much you guys wanna bet that this phase ends on time?
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #787
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Bet'cha 5 bucks sunfan dies

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #788
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  betcha 100 xiz dies.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #789
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Clasko1000 has been killed. Day 3 begins now. Day 3 will run 48 hours. It will end at 4PM server time, Saturday 02/22/2014.

                    1.Xiz
                    2.clasko1000 Wolfed Night 3
                    3.AnkoAcid (Replaced by thesunfan)
                    4.yo man im awesome
                    5.FunnyGurl5555
                    6.Snowcrafta (Replaced by Danceguy)
                    7.Guest15937
                    8.T-Force Wolfed night 2
                    9.Afrobean
                    10.XelNya
                    11.mellonxcollie
                    12.tokzic
                    13.TC_Halogen(Replaced by Lames May) Lynched Day 2
                    14.FojarWolfed night 1
                    15.Vendetta21 Lynched Day 1
                    16.DarkManticoreX2

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #790
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      So that makes two quieter humans down... this kind of surprises me, and I feel like this isn't a kill that Guest would make, as he's mentioned before that he feels like the games on FFR are broken, and that wolves can just leave quiet/afk humans alive and faceroll, etc etc.

                      These kills feel kind of strange to me, like they're being overly neutral... I also think Manti is slightly more likely to be a wolf now, but still have to play like he's human for now. Also, I felt like Manti seered Clasko Night One, and that was why he cleared Clasko, and used shitty logic to say he was a human later to cover for this, but I guess that's not the case, w/e.

                      Perhaps Clasko was onto something? I'll look back at whom he had reservations about, as a start.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #791
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        ps, I owe you $95 Xiz
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #792
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Well so much for the roleblocker wolf.

                          Eat it halogen/Lames_May.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #793
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            @ Psychic, if you're alive.

                            Seeing as how I got a seering back last night, I'm going to assume we killed the roleblock wolf when we lynched James. That being said I'm going to operate under that assumption for this day phase.

                            If I'm wrong and the wolves didn't roleblock me for some reason and all three are still alive, you should correct me now, before I start looking to connect people to james/halogen. Once I find something solid, I will be directing the lynch in that direction.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #794
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              WOOP WOOP

                              sunfan sounds like you're not a wolf but I owe you a vote from the other game

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #795
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                I feel like James being the roleblocker wolf is just a bit too convenient for me... Afro, am I being stupid again?

                                Anyways, both T-Force and Clasko got heat from funny, both took Tokzic's save of mellon at face value, but were skeptical of Tokzic in general, them being the only two so far to raise such suspicion. They both had good faith in Manti being the seer, as well. Both were suspicious of Middie, and I do think Middie would have the nads to kill two outcriers against him back to back. Clasko was especially for lynching Halogen/James, as well, whilst I can't really see if T-Force had a strong opinion on Halogen or not. He was a bit off-put by his early reads list, though.

                                For now, I'm down to vote for XelNya. I've let you have it too good for too long, and I think that you being a wolf most likely explains the past two nightkills.

                                @Psychic, if you are alive, and James was NOT a wolf, come out so we can lynch Manti for faking seer. If James WAS a wolf, keep on being secretive.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...