TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #646
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    yeah no t-force didn't make a single misplay and the only other person who agrees with you is funnygurl

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #647
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      If you don't feel like either one has a strong chance to be a wolf, how about you start another wagon with a target you like?

      That's kinda what a human is supposed to do unfunnygurl
      Thanks for reminding me why I hate my username so much, lmao

      But to answer your question,


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      We should all be more pragmatic. Don't end the day as the only player voting for someone, knowing that that player will never ever be lynched. Make your vote matter! If you can't have the one you want, pick from the leads, give yourself the power to direct who lives and who dies. Don't be so fucking afraid of having blood on your hands. In my experience, it's far too often wolves who are afraid of being implicated in someone's death and instead choose to not actively lynch anyone.
      With the time we have left (and the fact that I have to do homework soon), I know I won't successfully start a wagon, so I feel ike I should follow the wagon that will do the least damage.
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #648
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        With the time we have left (and the fact that I have to do homework soon), I know I won't successfully start a wagon, so I feel ike I should follow the wagon that will do the least damage.
        There is ~20 hours left in the day. Don't play like it's last call.

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #649
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          When I was reading this thread, I gave T-Force a pretty big human lean because he was playing EXACTLY how he played in CIII, also made me think he might've been blue, which Xiz also expressed sentiments on earlier. Just because he pushed someone doesn't mean that he was positive they were a wolf, and by your logic, funny would be wolfier because she pushed T-Force a hell of a lot harder than Xiz did. I'm mainly confused about your vote because I don't really understand why you're voting for Xiz, I thought it was about the aggression, like YMIA and Guest were voting for him over. I guess I would like you to explain your vote further, please.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #650
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by Tokzic
            There is ~20 hours left in the day. Don't play like it's last call.
            Welp, if that's the case-The only other person I even find suspicious right now is XelNya, and I'm trying to figure dAnceguy out because he started playing the game.
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #651
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              I don't like looking at who was on the t-force wagon here because wolves killed t-force. that makes the intent of "flipping" t-force indecipherable.

              on the other hand, we have Raeko/Funnygurl/Afrobean/Halogen who were sitting on the manti wagon before the seer claim. does anyone not think there's a wolf there

              Comment

              • clasko1000
                Ima Twans
                • Aug 2006
                • 633

                #652
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                I though it was today and not tomorrow as well. Such noob.
                It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                Originally posted by emerald000
                I'll take some more free boosters please.
                Originally posted by choof
                please do the community a favor
                http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #653
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Man, three of those are my wolves right there. That doesn't make me feel too good, as last game was really the first time I've ever seen all the wolves stick together like glue.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #654
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    I guess I would like you to explain your vote further, please.
                    are you serious

                    i've explained why i think xiz looks wolfy ad nauseum, and you still haven't said anything about why you're sure xiz is human besides THAT'S JUST HOW HE IS, GUYS!! ARE WE REALLY LYNCHING HIM BECAUSE OF HOW HE IS, GUYS??

                    OKAY SUNFAN I'LL TALK MORE ABOUT MY VOTE but in exchange you're going to go and find the places where xiz does things that look human because i'm not seeing any and the only people who see it your way are people i find wolfy

                    Before I thought the day was ending super soon, my vote on Xiz was more for research than to actually kill him. Xiz and Afrobean are points of contention among the relationships in the player pool. It is impossible for both of them to be a wolf but it is likely that one of them is a wolf. I voted Xiz to put the votes between him and Afrobean close together so that I could see how the voting patterns would be affected by such a situation. Because I did this, I found out that XelNya, you, and to a lesser extent Funnygurl are resistant to a Xiz lynch in spite of the fact that he hasn't done anything especially green this entire game.

                    but now you're going to totally prove me wrong and quote all the places in the thread where xiz looks human right

                    here let me give you one for free he was opposed to the manti lynch before manti revealed himself as seer

                    that's literally the only thing i've seen out of xiz that is pro-human cause in this entire thread and if he's a wolf it could very simply be him avoiding getting involved because he was confident the lynch train had gathered enough speed to not need his help

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #655
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      even the way he worded it

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Am I the only one who is against a Manti lynch?!?
                      BECAUSE IF I AM I DEFINITELY DON'T HAVE TO USE MY VOTE ON HIM TO MAKE SURE HE DIES LOL!

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #656
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        God I love how hard you are trying Tokzic. Shame you suck at reads, yet again lol.

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #657
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          Middie is still being Middie, not surprised. His immediate support of me and his eagerness to lynch Afro would bother me more if I wasn't positive that Afro was a wolf. I want to hear what more people have to think about him. I have him down as a human, but I very well could be wrong. I mentioned that I thought him to be too stupid to play off his personality because I wanted to see his reaction to that, and his response really bothered me; "You will be surprised" is what I read it as, and that's not what I was hoping for, really.
                          ^_____________________________________________________^

                          That being said, kill afro still. Afro train all the way.

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #658
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            The thing that I don't understand about the suspicions on Afrobean is why he would act so differently than he did in the other games if it meant he would become lynch bait? He wouldn't be this obviously bad at avoiding a wagon starting on him, right? How long has he been playing this game? I thought the wolf cues would be subtler.

                            As for the Xiz vote, if the aggression =/= wolf, then why is there stuff starting up on him lol.
                            Oh, and T-Force was acting defensive and not doing much else but saying no one looked like a wolf and jumping on wagons. I mean for the love of...-- how was that not wolfy?

                            Anyway, If you guys really have time, then please start another train.

                            Gah, I'll try popping into this thread, but I really have to get work done. Such distraction.
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1304

                              #659
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              Mellon changing her vote makes me read her even worse asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf. I really have no clue about you, girl. I'm leaning wolf because your play reminds me of how you played in CIII, but that's pretty weak atm. Ugh. Your longstanding vote on Guest doesn't help.
                              Yeah I realized I still had a vote on Guest and wanted to change it. That's it. I find Afrobean the wolfiest player ATM and the train on him is warranted in my opinion, so voting there makes sense. I knew the phase wasn't ending and have no idea where y'all's confusion was coming from... changing my vote from Guest to Afrobean at that point really made little difference to anything

                              Tokzic is starting to throw me off a bit. The GUARD ME!!! post was very strange, out of nowhere and managed to mostly slip UTR. care to explain that in a bit more detail Tokzic? You've already announced it to the thread anyway. However I appreciate his fight for a Xiz lynch and also find Xiz wolfy, especially his unwillingness to openly talk about his reads and motivations for doing things.
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #660
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                TC_Halogen has been replaced by James May.

                                Please don't lash out at any of the 3 people who needed to be replaced. 2 of them were introductory players and one kept getting banned. Going forward though, I do believe we need to establish a penalty system for leaving games early. I'll save that discussion for the post-game though.

                                @Fojar: I will update the front page shortly.

                                @Everyone: You have 20 hours until days end. I'll post an update vote count shortly as well.

                                Comment

                                Working...