TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #541
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Guest, you don't understand how Xiz plays, if your read on him is that misconstrued. He's "going berserk" because he has a gimmick he plays with every game, and in this case, its being hyper-aggressive. Read into it if you REALLY want, but he's done this in his human and wolf games. That's why he's not on anyone's radar atm for being aggressive.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #542
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      @Tokzic, YMIA usually does this when he's human, and he was so busy during the UN game that he was replaced. I think he should be watched, but yeah, I really think he's just busy and signed up anyway.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #543
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by yo man im awesome
        what
        ?

        Originally posted by ymia
        Out to dinner right now, I hope to be home in about an hour. Don't know if dad will need anything done with the recent snow, but I should be able to catch up in about an hour.
        Originally posted by ymia
        sorry I haven't been looking really today, was streaming literally all day. Catching up now.
        Originally posted by ymia
        But yea I disappeared because I went and bought Shin Megami Tensai IV and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, have been thoroughly occupied with those and Fire Emblem Awakening.
        ?

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #544
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Originally posted by Tokzic
          ?







          ?
          have i only made 3 posts this game?

          3 =/= 22 (23 with this post) Like, not even close. And it's not like i've been lying about the fact that I haven't been here. Life > TWG, but I try to make time for it as often as i can. At the very least i try to tell you guys what's up.

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #545
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            you have yet to state any actual suspicions besides on xelnya day 1, which you took back after people actually started voting him

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #546
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              also manti i'm curious as to why you withheld telling us which human you seered

              the more we can narrow things down the better

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #547
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                oh yeah im going completely UTR so people don't find out im the guardian / master wolf

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #548
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  also manti i'm curious as to why you withheld telling us which human you seered

                  the more we can narrow things down the better
                  However should the person be human it also makes them prime wolf target. It'd be smartest to only speak up should they be the target of the lynch mob. (Assuming of course the obvious side problem that he's lied to us is not a thing.)

                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  - xelnya (constantly viewing the thread, never contributing to the thread)
                  What can I say, it's sort of a thing. I don't like to chime in unless I feel it's worth while. Also see below @Funnygurl.

                  Originally posted by Guest15937
                  -XelNya: That quick vote on Funnygurl is weird to me, especially since his only reason for voting her is "She's a wolf because her D1 tunnel died,"
                  Let me spell this out for you, sometimes one should throw a vote out to get the ball rolling and to get a reaction. Only other person was Xiz throwing things out.

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  Though I think that XelNya's more wolfy, and he voted for Afrobean to get more people to have as many votes as him.
                  I haven't even counted the number of people who have voted for who. Not interested in doing it.

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  I mean, I still want to hear more from XelNya. No one else found that quick Afrobean vote very weird?
                  Not really. I don't find it that weird. Maybe it's just me.

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  From anyone else, it would be weird, but it fits Middie's personality really well, I think.
                  Yay

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I don't think he's smart enough to play to his personality well enough to fool people in this game, so I'm just gonna chalk it up to Middie being Middie.
                  Boo I'd argue you're wrong~

                  What makes sense =/= what should always be done. If you're suspicious of me, I'd argue that your reads are probably terrible. I'd also argue I'm using my personality better than you think.

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  @funny If you think Middie would post his thoughts after reading the thread without being prompted to do so, you don't know him anywhere near as well as you think you do. Look at his play in the UN game after I died, for example.
                  Funny I always thought I did the opposite of this. I did it last game due to being a complete noob.

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  But COME ON. I mean, he's viewing this thread for crying out loud, and he says nothing. What kind of behavior is that? I tried staying away from him because I was taking his character into account, but really?
                  To be blunt, you hardly have a character to go off of for this game. One game isn't really anything to base it on, especially if it's the first one ever played.

                  You want me to explain my being in the thread all the time?

                  If it's from 4PM - 1AM PST (in case you're not aware that's 6PM - 3 AM server time) on a Sat - Monday and Wednesday simply put I was viewing it on my phone and haven't bothered closing the window. (I don't normally bother with it.) Any other time it's either the delay on the site or that I'm actually in the thread. You'll never really know what it is though I suppose. Which is kind of awesome.

                  Anyways right now:

                  Afrobean - I voted this guy because he's being a pest, and because the original FG vote was for reaction purposes.

                  FG - You're not being framed. It opens the door for as much doubt as it does suspicion. It's too convenient that you'd need doubt thrown on you at all.

                  Clasko - Earlier posts in the thread

                  Xiz? (I still dislike this aggresion. I'm not like hardkore he's a wolf but the thought is there.)

                  But with

                  Snowcraft
                  Halogen
                  YMIA

                  Kinda having quieted today (despite explanations and such) would be nice to get their gauge of the apparent situation.

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #549
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    I forgot to add in why I view the thread via phone. Those are my work hours.

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1304

                      #550
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Snowcrafta is banned again
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #551
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Looked at a few of Afrobean's past games, and he is playing strangely this game. Also, the lack of walls of text to read's a bit ._.
                        That could just be a strategy to throw people off, but oh well.

                        Also, it's nice to see that both Guest and XelNya have said something. I guess I'll stay away from XelNya for a while if people are actually going to vouch for his humanity, but it's not like I still don't find the way he's playing this game weird.

                        Anyway, I would like to hear more from Clasko because he hasn't really said much recently and I have yet to form an actual read on him.

                        and replacement for Snowcrafta maybe?
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #552
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by Tokzic
                          also manti i'm curious as to why you withheld telling us which human you seered

                          the more we can narrow things down the better
                          The human I seered is in no trouble to be lynched and I'd prefer if it stayed that way. Once i reveal who that is, they're bound to be wolved tommorow night.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #553
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            With my cousin coming over today, may as well get my thoughts out now before I get distracted:

                            Anko/Sunfan: I don't see the wolf here. It's been said already, but her apologies and reasoning looked pretty genuine to me. Sunfan hasn't done anything entirely suspicious either.
                            Xelnya: Pretty sure Xelnya is human. Albeit a stupid one, I agree with the argument that Middie is just being Middie. Some of his responses in his last post (i.e. "yay" "boo, i'd argue you're wrong") while short, I just don't see the wolf in it.
                            Manti: RC'd Seer, no one countered. However, I don't like that you're withholding the human. The wolves already know who each other are. Quite frankly, of course they're going to kill the person you name, unless they're the master wolf. But what also happens when you tell us the human is it closes the lynching pool by another person, giving us better odds at finding a wolf, because even if we don't lynch a wolf, if they're the MW, we'll know from the nightkill.

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #554
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              shit i sent that before finishing hold up not done, but those 3 are done

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #555
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                                Snowcrafta is banned again

                                Comment

                                Working...