TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #601
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    and my last order of business before sleeping and missing whatever happens between now and when i wake up:

    HEY GUARDIAN, I FEAR FOR MY LIFE

    SINCE THE WOLVES ARE TOO BUSY ROLEBLOCKING MANTI TO KILL HIM, CAN YOU GUARD ME PLS <3
    Uh, if the wolves know manti won't be guarded, they won't bother roleblocking him, they'll just kill him.

    Guarding someone other than the outed blue can be an appropriate tactic, but not at the cost of allowing said blue to be publicly recognized as unprotected.

    To the guardian: do whatever you want, but don't presume that just because manti has been roleblocked that the wolves wouldn't just as easily kill him if they had the chance. If you take a risk and guard someone else, know that it's on you if they choose to go after him.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #602
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      You are all bad at this game. Bye.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #603
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by Tps222
        Day 2 begins now. It will end at 8 AM PST, 10AM Server time 02/19/2014.
        got another 24ish hours relaxxx.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #604
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          I will extend the day by 4 hours, 12PM PST, 2 PM server time, tomorrow 02/19/2014.

          I hope this is more amenable to everyone's schedules.

          Snowcrafta has been replaced by danceguy.
          Last edited by Tps222; 02-18-2014, 09:16 AM.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #605
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            hi

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #606
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              looks like this phase has 24 more hours than a lot of people thought? let's see what we got.

              to be honest I have no idea how to play games without cardflipping, flips are where I try to draw reads from. not really sure how to put a wolf team together with no confirmation. oh well here goes.

              from skimming it looks like Xiz and Afro are up for lynch. also based on a skim I'd rather lynch Afro. again, though, got another 24 hours here.

              XelNya

              gonna start off with a somewhat serious vote on XelNya, some of these posts look like someone's first game of poker where they get a good hand and can't keep a straight face

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #607
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                no nevermind upon further review, not interested in that vote and not even worth leaving it up for a reaction.

                Afrobean

                #519 looks weirdly instructional. neutral tone. count me in.

                Comment

                • FoJaR
                  The Worst
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2816

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  @TPS update page one plz

                  Comment

                  • clasko1000
                    Ima Twans
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 633

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    For everyone who was looking for more activity from me. I ended up injuring my knee about 4 weeks ago, this weekend was the first time i was able to spend it away from my house, and for that reason i was away from ffr for a couple days as well. Ill be able to be more active this week.

                    I gave the last 6 pages a good "Skim" and will re-read the entire section when im home from work. I at least owe my reads and vote for this day.

                    DarkManticoreX2 - Going on my earlier statement that he was a human, he had spend the entire beginning of this game trying to find the wolves, its kinda ironic that hes the sear. I believe it for now.

                    AnkoAcid/sunfan - Using logic and play styles from other games is a nice tool i wish i had.

                    yo man im awesome - Keep on keepin, i dont feel their a wolf at this time.

                    FunnyGurl5555 - I know you targeted me, but im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say your a human, simply because i feel stronger toward other players being a wolf in this game. Lets try to be friends.

                    mellonxcollie - I filled this one out last, i cant find anything that shouts wolf, im lazy to write more?

                    Snowcrafta/dance - After being banned, and being banned again. His replacement only came in to say hi and place a vote. Cant confirm wolf.

                    Guest15937 - I put you down as orange because you have this very sneaky posting style, i dont have a solid read.

                    Afrobean - With all the pressure around afro, i feel its right inbetween a green and red read. The fact that players have stated that you are both red and green feels that wolves have your back. Im very indifferent on this.

                    XelNya - You bring up many good points, but a lot of players through your name around so i have to wonder why. I'm leaning more green then red.

                    tokzic - Your bit of desperation asking the guardian to guard you is a questionable call in my opinion.

                    TC_Halogen - I personally feel that halogen's been a wolf since the beginning. Take back to my first statement where i said i dont trust his play, he jumped on two different trains early, and that just read like he needs to kill as many as possible.

                    Xiz - Its something ive been calling for a couple days now. Even early day one i had him down as wolf because of post #2. Also, I felt his pressure was too high into others to come to a sensible conclusion. I have no choice but to join the band wagon.

                    xiz
                    It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                    Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                    Originally posted by emerald000
                    I'll take some more free boosters please.
                    Originally posted by choof
                    please do the community a favor
                    http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      can someone tell me why anyone who isn't melloncollie/Funnygurl/Afrobean/Halogen is in danger of being lynched right now

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        if we lynch Xiz, I'm afking because this is the goddamn stupidest lynch I have ever seen, and I've read every single game played on this goddamn site. XIZ HAS BEEN LYNCHED FOR THIS SHIT SINCE CIII AND YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING DOING IT AGAIN. Every single human that is voting Xiz right now is terrible at this game, and I hope your parents were into incest when you were growing up. I swear, if you guys don't realize that lynching Xiz will go down as one of the most retarded plays in history, I'm going to seriously consider not even playing this game out.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          For reference, THAT is how Afrobean's posts would look if he was human this game.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            clasko, that "I have no choice but to join the bandwagon" makes me feel sorry for Anko, having a boyfriend who can't think for himself, especially when he is playing a game where you're supposed to do exactly that.
                            XIZ
                            IS
                            PLAYING
                            AGGRESSIVE
                            BECAUSE
                            THAT
                            IS
                            HIS
                            GIMMICK.
                            If you lynch him over this, I'm done.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Tokzic, some reasoning behind why you think Afro is human would be nice. Let's see if you won't be a hypocrite when it comes to getting info out.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                sunfan last time you threw a shitfit about the idea of someone being lynched you were both wolves hmmmmmmmmmmmm

                                Comment

                                Working...