TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #691
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    I'll start on that post now, Tokzic, since I finally managed to slug my way through calc.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Snowcrafta
      V's beta-male entourage
      • May 2005
      • 2873

      #692
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Afrobean

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #693
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        LOL
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #694
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Originally posted by Snowcrafta
          Afrobean

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #695
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            yeah, this post got completely derailed, I'll make it later, I guess.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #696
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by Snowcrafta
              Afrobean
              Originally posted by TPS
              I will extend the day by 4 hours, 12PM PST, 2 PM server time, tomorrow 02/19/2014.

              I hope this is more amenable to everyone's schedules.

              Snowcrafta has been replaced by danceguy.
              __________________

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #697
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                BRACE FOR IMPACT
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                We basically have to make a decision between a play that isn't too strange for Xiz and a play that is out of the ordinary for Afrobean.
                I'm sorry, but what the hell have I done out of character. Furthermore, how dare you act with such familiarity.

                And for the record, there are a few reasons for the lack of large posts. First of all, in some games, day 1 can be filled with huge posts as we argue about tactics. But not this game. The setup is too cut and dry. There is little worth making huge posts about on day 1 if general tactics are off the table. Remember when Halogen TRIED to make that big reads post on day 1 and everyone jumped on him for it? That's what happens if you try to force a big post during day 1: you would have to bullshit it.

                Second, much of my browsing/posting is by phone, and I'll clue you in on a pretty good indicator to tell which are typed on software keyboard and which are typed on a normal computer. I pretty much don't use a proper keyboard at any time except when I'm at work. This means that a post made between 11PM EST and 7AM EST on Monday-Friday night was likely typed properly, while anything else was on Android. If you want to fault me for more shorter, rapid posts, have a look at the time they came in at, and that might explain a little bit. Don't expect any big posts out of me over the weekend.

                Third, I've spent day 2 berating the stupidity. Should I write paragraphs upon paragraphs of insults? There is no defense against the reasons people are voting for me. "He's not making a million big posts." Fuck you. You try pulling a big productive post out of your ass among the cacophony of stupid. "He's not being mean or cursing enough, so he's out of character." Seriously? Like, really? Most of you dudes definitely don't actually know me that well, and you DEFINITELY do not know my wolf game. For reference: my wolf game is just as bad, if not worse, than manti's typical wolf game (i.e., the way he's playing this game).

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                Afro, if you're human, I'll have only one question for you in the postgame, and that's why you tried to look as wolfy as you possibly could.
                I didn't.

                You suck at this game.

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                my reads are always bad
                But yet you're SO FUCKING CONFIDENT on me? The fuck?

                Originally posted by Tokzic
                yeah dude we're just lynching him because he's playing aggressive

                that's literally the only reason

                it has nothing to do with his attempting to lynch t-force who is a human
                I pushed hard to lynch manti who is apparently the seer. Trying to lynch someone who turns out to be human means nothing. In fact, I'd say that a hard push like that, regardless of who they push against, is more frequently a town tell. Wolves more frequently aren't the hard pushers, they're the ones who come in and say "Yeah, let's do that thing that a few people are already doing."

                or saying "i'm fine with killing off people who haven't said anything"
                I say this all of the time. Not saying anything of value is a better indicator of who to lynch than other things. Literally not saying anything at all is a bit different, but I've still said before-- outside of this game, regardless of my role-- that I'm in favor of blindly lynching lurkers. And Tokzic, just a few days ago, didn't you give a list of 5 or so players who have said very little and said that they would be good lynch choices?

                or acting like he has secret insider information that he's not sharing with anybody,
                He explained that this was a very stupid ploy to get the wolves attention, hoping they would think he was blue. It's not unheard of; I know I used to do it sometimes WAY WAY WAY back in the early days of TWG, although I don't think I ever executed the idea as poorly as he did this game. But think occam's razor. What makes more sense: a stupid green tried a stupid gambit or a wolf made a calculated decision to do something weird as shit that he knew would get him attention over?

                or vanishing from the thread after he stopped being a lynch target even though he had plenty of time to post elsewhere on the site
                Just because someone is available for posting doesn't mean they HAVE TO be posting. What could Xiz be saying anyway? He's largely out of the woods and he's got this loud idiot leading the charge on his choice lynch target anyway. Should he pop in just to say "Yeah, let's still lynch Afrobean like we were always going to!"

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                on the other hand, we have Raeko/Funnygurl/Afrobean/Halogen who were sitting on the manti wagon before the seer claim. does anyone not think there's a wolf there
                i still think manti is a wolf lol

                Originally posted by Tokzic
                here let me give you one for free he was opposed to the manti lynch before manti revealed himself as seer

                that's literally the only thing i've seen out of xiz that is pro-human cause
                Manti is playing just like his wolf game. He's asking people to generate shit while offering no original ideas himself. He's actively directing discussion without really contributing anything.

                We had him dead to rights on day 1. That's how bad his play was and it's actually gotten even worse since he knows he won't be lynched. Being opposed to lynching him day 1 is a null tell at best.

                Originally posted by Tokzic
                ahhhhh my dear afrobean but he is not publicly recognized as unprotected

                The Guardian didn't exactly post in the thread agreeing with my plan. Like you said, the Guardian can do whatever they want - that's what I'm playing off of. The wolves have no idea whether the Guardian is going to listen to me, or keep guarding Manti. So now killing either of us is risky.
                #1: The point of my post was to publicly muddle the message. You said "fuck manti, guard me," and because there are so many stupid players this game, I wanted to remind the guardian that it's on them if they take a chance and fuck shit up.

                #2: The wolves have no reason to touch you. I don't know why you might think they would. I would even go as far as saying that anyone but manti who ASKS for a guard, probably shouldn't get it.

                Originally posted by Tokzic
                you made this post after it was established that there is a lot of daylight left

                so why didn't you change your vote
                Why should I? I have like 5 votes on me. If I voted for sunfan again or halogen again, would anyone have had my back? No one has my back as it is. Unless I'm mistaken, Xiz is still my best bet toward self-preservation, and no one is going to support a new target that's started by me. My word is worth less than nothing right now.

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                ._.
                Guys, I think he's trying to protect himself.
                That could be a wolfy play-
                Or it might not be.
                Self-preservation is not wolfy at all ever.

                You're a fucking retard if you think it is.


                ...

                Ok, that was fun. Can we get an official vote count just so I can be sure which probably-town player I need to vote for to try in vain to save myself one more day?

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #698
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  fuck it

                  sunfan

                  I can always put it back to xiz later this morning

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #699
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    i still think manti is a wolf lol
                    are you serious

                    i will admit that i have found manti's behaviour this game a little off, but is manti seriously the sort of player who would fakeclaim seer when there is a 12/13 chance he would get counterclaimed

                    i reserved some doubts because of snowcrafta's existence in the game but now that danceguy has come into the game and we still don't have any counterclaims i think it's a pretty safe fucking bet that he's telling the truth

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #700
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      It's my personal opinion that a wolf who is about to go down transparently as a wolf, that a fake roleclaim is always the best course of action. Best case scenario, they skate through and single-handedly win the game for the wolves. Worst case scenario, they get lynched like they were going to anyway and probably get the town to lynch the seer at the same time.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #701
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        holy shit afro, where have you been???? still typing up the long post, Tokzic.

                        Man... idk what to think now.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #702
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Not to change the subject but there is one thing that has been haunting me, and that's what T-force said after he died.

                          "I knew this would happen"


                          I'd quote but phone.

                          I'm probably going off down the wrong path but something feels weird about that.



                          Also thx for posting afro, but with how much you spectated I'm sure you could have popped on once or twice moré.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #703
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Vote stays on Afro not for self preservation, but I'm a good 70% sure he is a wolf

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #704
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Vote stays on Afro not for self preservation, but I'm a good 70% sure he is a wolf
                              WHAT YOU'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO DYING

                              HOW DARE YOU VOTE TO SAVE YOURSELF

                              THIS MAKES YOU A WOLF

                              this is how stupid you guys have been

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #705
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                ps if there was a 70% chance of me being a wolf, you should vote for THAT reason, NOT to save yourself. just saying.

                                Comment

                                Working...