TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #571
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Xiz(4)-Guest,Tokzic,YMIA,Funny
    Afro(2)-Sun, Xelnya
    Guest(1)-Raeko
    Sun(1)-Afro
    Halogen(1)-Xiz

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #572
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Afro needs to die before xiz. Yer all on the wrong wagon ATM. Change yer wagon~

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #573
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by XelNya
        Afro needs to die before xiz. Yer all on the wrong wagon ATM. Change yer wagon~
        I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm going to have to actually agree with you. Save Xiz for another time. The quote below is making me very hesitant to lynch him now.

        Originally posted by Xiz
        BTW I was trying to bait the wolves lynching me. I wanted them to believe I was blue, when I'm just a green. Oh well. Good luck townies.
        Clasko
        I'd really like to hear more from him still.
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #574
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          @TPS, are you REALLY gonna leave the end of the phase at 8 in the morning???
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #575
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Vote isn't changing off of Halogen still. I'll swap to Afro if that picks up. Only two people I want to see lynched honestly.

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1304

              #576
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              oh yeah, am I the only one who isn't 100% sure that Manti is the seer? Its possible, but VERY unlikely that Afro is human and Manti claimed out of desperation, hoping that FoJar was the seer, or that they would at least out the seer for them to move in on? Its really unlikely, and I don't consider it at all to be the current situation, but no one else has really mentioned it. Not worth worrying about until later, just figured it would be worthwhile to bring up now. (Important).
              Of course I've considered this, but I find it unlikely. When he claimed he only had 5 votes on him and it wasn't tooooo close to the end of the day so it would've been a really risky fake claim. It's possible but unlikely and I agree there's no point worrying about it now either way
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #577
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                By the way I still am trying to play UTR today. However even my UTR play manages to get most posts today. Fuck.

                Why are you people not talking like really.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #578
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Alright so I'm probably going to make a push for Afro or melon today, but I',m still at work and will probably be here for a bit more.

                  Im considering an Afro/melon/Funnygirl wolf team at the moment. The only people I think are pretty solid greens are tokzic and clasko.

                  Sunfan and xiz look okay to me as well righ now. I'm pretty indifferent on everyone else.


                  It would be nice to see melon carry through with her "full thoughts on people" post she promised to make earlier today.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #579
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Do you still have clasko cleared over that wall comment bs? If so, I'd say that's really, really flawed reasoning and I hope you've noticed something else to clear him.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #580
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      The human I seered is in no trouble to be lynched and I'd prefer if it stayed that way. Once i reveal who that is, they're bound to be wolved tommorow night.
                      "The human" you seered? There have been two night phases, you should have two humans seered...

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #581
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        I see that and raise you roleblocker wolf
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #582
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          I thought Manti was roleblocked,

                          Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                          anyway, gonna be here making a post about my thoughts and whatnot.
                          and I'd still like to see this.
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • clasko1000
                            Ima Twans
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 633

                            #583
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Im hear to post and check in, i wont get the chance to read the thread untill the morning. Ill post again then.
                            It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                            Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                            Originally posted by emerald000
                            I'll take some more free boosters please.
                            Originally posted by choof
                            please do the community a favor
                            http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1304

                              #584
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              I am copy/pasting a bunch of stuff from my last post into this one+ expanding and adding everyone else

                              Also I'm a bit drunk BE WARNED


                              DarkManticoreX2: Right now I have no reason to believe he isn't the seer. Nobody else has counter-claimed and it's unlikely that he just got lucky with Fojar being the seer.
                              tokzic: I am leaning green here. The input he's made this game has made mostly good sense for the humans. He seems to be suspicious of pretty much everyone which seems very human to me. He also asked Manti for the seer results but that may not have been very well thought-out (not as wolfy as Afrobean trying to sneakily do it)
                              yo man im awesome: I liked his reads list earlier today. He hasn't posted as much as I'd like but IRL reasons are understandable
                              FunnyGurl5555: has been an interesting player this game. Her behaviour after the last kill was odd and she seemed defensive, assuming she'd been framed without much reason. However she has consistently defended me when she feels I am wrongfully attacked which makes me believe she is probably human.
                              clasko1000: hasn't really posted this day phase at all. First day seemed pretty wolfy to me, but might also just be new player silliness. It is hard to tell
                              Sunfan: Don't see any reason to see him as wolfy. Most of his posts seem to just be about other players and like he is trying to keep attention away from himself. I am leaning green for him but I will keep him orange for now!
                              Snowcrafta: Has been banned pretty much this whole game. I have no read on him at all.
                              Guest15937: Seriously, I have nothing. He's made like one substantial post, which seemed alright but one post is easy to fake. I need more input from him before I can say anything for sure.
                              XelNya: kinda wolfy, pretty much for the same reasons as everyone else has posted. Viewing the thread a ton and not saying anything. I need to work on this too, but XelNya really needs to pop in more often and say more things. Also acting super weird Day 1. I liked their long post today and their wolf reads though, so I am unsure.
                              TC_Halogen: He hasn't really said enough to let me get a solid read on him TBH
                              Xiz: Sketchy. I really don't like that he is hesitant to share his reasoning behind his suspicions. He has been much more UTR than usual for Xiz, despite posting elsewhere on FFR. He says this is a strategy but it is could also be a wolf strategy. His reads are OK, but I still find him suspicious.
                              Afrobean: I am leaning wolf for Afrobean. The normal Afrobean passion has been missing in this game. When Afrobean thinks his team is doing something stupid, he is very good at communicating that with them via long posts, rants, etc. He is usually worried about the team making a misstep so he posts his thoughts on whatever matter is at hand. In this game he has not been doing that very much, possibly because he is communicating his displeasure with his team's actions via PM.
                              He was also one of the people trying to lynch Manti the most, going so far as to exaggerate facts and make things up as he pointed out earlier. He also subtly tried to get Manti to share the seer result which might be a bit wolfy.
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #585
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                Im considering an Afro/melon/Funnygirl wolf team at the moment.
                                Doesn't fit. Both Funnygurl and Raeko have pushed for Afrobean lynches.

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...