TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #556
    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    its good that there aren't 8 billion votes being cast
    Host note: I would agree with this... I do the final vote count by hand using pen and paper and in chronological order from Day start...

    Do not do this to me guys.

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • SubaruPoptart
      da kyo~
      • Nov 2015
      • 737

      #557
      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Host note: I would agree with this... I do the final vote count by hand using pen and paper and in chronological order from Day start...

      Do not do this to me guys.
      tempting






      Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Oh God it's Subaru
      Originally posted by Deamerai
      damnit subaru
      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


      Originally posted by dAnceguy117

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #558
        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

        Hey, I'm home too
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #559
          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          4 words, but this is probably the most important post in the whole game right now
          maybe it'd be good to hear from roundbox all of what he was thinking at the time, like a bit of a longer post about it
          I thought you were wolfing until I saw the flip. I didn't think your freezin read was particularly good, especially because I just posted an explanation for why his afk looked towny, then you voted him without much explanation but "afk" Your EOD was largely AFK, but then you came back repping a case on star with like no explanation. It felt forced after your pregame shit post mentioning them being a wolf. Raeko followed and both votes struck me as wtf cfd, so I grew even more confident in my suspicions.

          Then, you not only swap onto Xel (which was also lacking), you join freezin, the one you voted earlier for "afk"

          then I made the 4 words. I felt like "this was it"

          but yeah then xel flipped wolf rofl
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #560
            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

            I know star was claiming and all, but they never got a chance to answer my question about their read on choof. I'll quote the post:

            Originally posted by roundbox
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            For choof to be a wolf, he has to have been deciding to bus from the get-go. choof is feeling spicy enough to make Xel a wagon again, and then there would be a very complex and nuanced interaction where choof is faking a read shift and there's some anger and frustration on both sides. This seems unlikely to me.
            Just asking for clarity's sake:

            Originally posted by XelNya
            I love working 11 hour days, makes this game great

            Anyways choo choo
            Xel posts this at 6:40,

            Originally posted by choof
            don't want to kill roundbox, freezin, star-crossed, or sunfan
            subaru, charu, raeko are all null atm
            which yep, leaves us with xel again
            choof posts this at 6:42,

            Originally posted by choof
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I love working 11 hour days, makes this game great

            Anyways choo choo
            unvote
            bruh you got 15 minutes
            then this happens at 6:45.

            are you saying it's improbable that choof is a wolf because that would mean they planned a post that could be interpreted as a ninja by xel?
            I never got my clarity
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #561
              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

              for the record, I think those actions improve choof's looks for me. who the fuck coordinates a post like that? being caught off guard? completely mismatched tone? I don't see this being natural partner talk that close to EOD

              especially with choof's comment about leaving the game because of xel's attitude

              just seems wack
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #562
                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                so unless sunfan entered his badboy phase of his TWG career where he buses his teammate, does that fucking mean it's freezin??
                did freezin mr. bean TWG??
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • SubaruPoptart
                  da kyo~
                  • Nov 2015
                  • 737

                  #563
                  Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                  I don't know what Mr. Beaning it means here but ime it's definitely one of you two






                  Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Oh God it's Subaru
                  Originally posted by Deamerai
                  damnit subaru
                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #564
                    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                    I don't know what Mr. Beaning it means here but ime it's definitely one of you two


                    young person spotted
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #565
                      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                      when I said today was gonna b fun i didnt expect that to mean im getting a fucking wisdom tooth removed this is BULLSHIT

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #566
                        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by choof
                        when I said today was gonna b fun i didnt expect that to mean im getting a fucking wisdom tooth removed this is BULLSHIT
                        wow what the fuck

                        this game will be remembered as TWG gets terrible medical news
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #567
                          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                          wolf freezin droppin a vote on xel and then falling asleep is such a cold fucking move to their partner I can't fathom it

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #568
                            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by choof
                            wolf freezin droppin a vote on xel and then falling asleep is such a cold fucking move to their partner I can't fathom it
                            but he planned to wake up for EOD
                            he admitted it
                            he could have beaned it, dude
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #569
                              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                              I'm gonna try to make it home for a reread now that I'm down a toof but I gotta run hella errands
                              I also wont be here tomorrow morning due to dentist follow up

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #570
                                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                but he planned to wake up for EOD
                                he admitted it
                                he could have beaned it, dude
                                i plan to wake up at 4am to take teh bus to work everyday but some days an alarm is an exercise in futility

                                Comment

                                Working...