TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #571
    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

    I'll put my money where my vote is
    freezin
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #572
      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

      *BING BONG BING* ATTENTION PASSENGERS, YOU HAVE JUST UNDER 90 MINUTES REMAINING. *BONG BING BONG*

      Vote Count:

      Roundbox (01)- thesunfan
      FreezinIce (01)- Roundbox

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #573
        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

        will be paying attention for the rest of the phase
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #574
          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

          you good, subaru?
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • SubaruPoptart
            da kyo~
            • Nov 2015
            • 737

            #575
            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

            Yeah got a bit distracted with an idle game but we out here, I'm intent on voting roundbox but don't wanna force insta cuz I'm pretty sure it'd be 3






            Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Oh God it's Subaru
            Originally posted by Deamerai
            damnit subaru
            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


            Originally posted by dAnceguy117

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #576
              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
              Yeah got a bit distracted with an idle game but we out here, I'm intent on voting roundbox but don't wanna force insta cuz I'm pretty sure it'd be 3
              it wouldn't be
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • SubaruPoptart
                da kyo~
                • Nov 2015
                • 737

                #577
                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                oh really?
                Aren't there 5 peolpe total left






                Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Oh God it's Subaru
                Originally posted by Deamerai
                damnit subaru
                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #578
                  Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by choof
                  wolf freezin droppin a vote on xel and then falling asleep is such a cold fucking move to their partner I can't fathom it
                  I can kinda fathom it tbh
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #579
                    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                    *BING BONG BING* ATTENTION PASSENGERS, THERE ARE 42 MINUTES REMAINING. THE ANSWER TO LIFE IS 42. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT*BONG BING BONG*
                    Last edited by Shadow_God_10; 05-6-2021, 05:18 PM.

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • SubaruPoptart
                      da kyo~
                      • Nov 2015
                      • 737

                      #580
                      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                      How's insta usually calculated cuz my understanding was like, 50% or 1 more than 50% would be that






                      Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Oh God it's Subaru
                      Originally posted by Deamerai
                      damnit subaru
                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #581
                        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                        How's insta usually calculated cuz my understanding was like, 50% or 1 more than 50% would be that
                        For clarification, an instant kill occurs when OVER 50% of the players remaining vote for one person.

                        Hope this helps

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • SubaruPoptart
                          da kyo~
                          • Nov 2015
                          • 737

                          #582
                          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          For clarification, an instant kill occurs when OVER 50% of the players remaining vote for one person.

                          Hope this helps
                          :thinking: so 3 or 4 cuz 50% of 5 is 2.5






                          Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Oh God it's Subaru
                          Originally posted by Deamerai
                          damnit subaru
                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #583
                            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            *BING BONG BING* ATTENTION PASSENGERS, YOU HAVE JUST UNDER 90 MINUTES REMAINING. *BONG BING BONG*

                            Vote Count:

                            Roundbox (01)- thesunfan
                            FreezinIce (01)- Roundbox
                            this is the previous votecount, hope
                            you voting round would not be insta
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #584
                              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                              :thinking: so 3 or 4 cuz 50% of 5 is 2.5
                              3 is the closest number that can be achieved through voting, so 3
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #585
                                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                                and, for the record, I'm still here
                                I did a bunch of reasoning and solving yesterday, and rereading into choof and freezin has flipped my interpretation
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...