TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #76
    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    damn, he's paying a lot for that too, isn't he
    that's a real bad situation for him then
    Does he have dashpass

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #77
      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by XelNya
      Does he have dashpass
      fuck no, none of that extra bullshit
      just a scam to sell your information to bill gates
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #78
        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        fuck no, none of that extra bullshit
        just a scam to sell your information to bill gates
        He can’t afford it in the divorce, it’s fiiiiine.

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #79
          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

          *BING BONG BING*

          VOTE COUNT TIME

          Choof - XelNya

          Hmm? That seems to be about it. Carry on fellow passengers.

          You have four hours remaining

          *BONG BING BONG*

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • mellon_collie
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 156

            #80
            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

            sunfan

            I hate your avatar please change it. I appreciate the dedication to the theme but I just hate looking at it

            also you put cats into superjail that's very mean of you

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #81
              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Well if day ends at 5pm like i think it does theres a pretty real possiblity i will sleep thru it. Im going to try to wake up beforehand tho.

              In case i do tho

              xel

              That'll teach u to shade me you pun posting shitposter
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              *BING BONG BING*

              VOTE COUNT TIME

              Choof - XelNya

              Hmm? That seems to be about it. Carry on fellow passengers.

              You have four hours remaining

              *BONG BING BONG*
              No wonder idiots lacking tickets got on, you fucking missed one, you idiot.

              Comment

              • mellon_collie
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 156

                #82
                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by XelNya
                No wonder idiots lacking tickets got on, you fucking missed one, you idiot.
                Do not insult our brave conductor

                Comment

                • star-crossed
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2017
                  • 476

                  #83
                  Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  it was a load of WIFOM garbage, which is the kind of WIFOM I really like
                  Garbage is actually a good term for it. It was weird to me partly because I do not think he shitposted much at all. I guess by ghosting he is saying he would have only made half as many posts. And he is self-aware that spite voting while saying he will not really be here, may not come off well to others. But I also think I am kind of overthinking it because nothing is happening.

                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  *BING BONG BING*

                  VOTE COUNT TIME

                  Choof - XelNya

                  Hmm? That seems to be about it. Carry on fellow passengers.

                  You have four hours remaining

                  *BONG BING BONG*
                  And this is why turbos frustrate me.
                  twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #84
                    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    sunfan

                    I hate your avatar please change it.
                    tell me what I should change it to, if not the beautiful, portly figure of Sir Topham Hatt
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #85
                      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      Do not insult our brave conductor
                      His taste in anime on this ride has been particularly shit, so I don’t feel bad about it.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #86
                        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        tell me what I should change it to, if not the beautiful, portly figure of Sir Topham Hatt
                        Rias Gremory ofc

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #87
                          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          Rias Gremory ofc
                          nonono
                          you didn't have a problem with this guy
                          I gotta get the heat off of me, so only raeko can answer
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #88
                            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            Do you feel like you are anticipating criticism about being too tryhard?
                            not really
                            in a normal game with like 48-72 hour day phases, wouldn't you want to get at least somewhat serious when you have a fraction of those hours left
                            I don't see what's "tryhard" about doing the same in a turbo

                            I am wanting to better understand your mindset for these.
                            for the sunfan thing I just wanted to see him post
                            for the xel vote, feel free to reread the thread

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #89
                              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I was repeatedly fighting a boss in runescape I dunno why it would've showed me popping in and out but I was very slowly reading the thread during the boss's like 15 second respawn timer after each kill
                              I think at some point you'll time out and it'll stop showing your name but if you were like refreshing during the respawn that'd show your name again

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #90
                                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                He’s ordering himself the bullshit he feeds himself in the post it was in response to

                                Aka he’s full of shit, by choice
                                full of shit because I have a legitimate vote for you or full of shit because you don't think I'd be shitposting
                                come on son
                                you know I love shitposting

                                Comment

                                Working...