TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #31
    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    I predict u lose interest and abandon this by end of day 2 at the latest
    Listen here you little shit, I am a very devoted man to the art, how dare you.

    Fellow passengers, can we throw freezin out for this, let one of the nonpayers off?

    Hmmmm

    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
    CHOO CHOO Y'ALL

    I just got diagnosed with lupus WOOP WOOP hate life atm

    let's play some TWG
    Fuck talk about whiplash, good luck with that Raeko.

    At least you got a window seat on the train yeah?

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #32
      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
      I just got diagnosed with lupus WOOP WOOP hate life atm
      wow wtf
      I'm sorry bub that sucks serious ass

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #33
        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by XelNya
        Fellow passengers, can we throw freezin out for this, let one of the nonpayers off?
        if this wasn't a turbo I'd just pocket this post for quoting later but lol
        xel

        Comment

        • SubaruPoptart
          da kyo~
          • Nov 2015
          • 737

          #34
          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

          I'm off to school tho I'll be back in like 4, 5 hours






          Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Oh God it's Subaru
          Originally posted by Deamerai
          damnit subaru
          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


          Originally posted by dAnceguy117

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #35
            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

            I remembered why I took today off, it's for the second round of covid vaccine, which I am headed to right now
            unfortunately it's at the VA hospital and there's no cell service over there so between like 12pm and 3pm I will be totally unavailable

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #36
              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by choof
              if this wasn't a turbo I'd just pocket this post for quoting later but lol
              xel
              Oh my god you’re try-harding, I’m so impressed.

              Insert sarcasm tag here.

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #37
                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by choof
                if this wasn't a turbo I'd just pocket this post for quoting later but lol
                xel
                the reasoning behind this is that I feel it's kinda odd in a turbo to ask other players to vote for/kill someone when you're not even gonna put a vote on them yourself
                day ends in like 8 hours bros
                let's get some blood flying

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #38
                  Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  Oh my god you’re try-harding
                  if it wasn't a turbo I'd be shitposting until like half the day was up

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #39
                    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by choof
                    if it wasn't a turbo I'd be shitposting until like half the day was up
                    Sure you would. Keep doordashing yourself that bullshit.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #40
                      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                      Damn raeko thats a downer hopefully the treatment for it makes it more bearable to live with.
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #41
                        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                        Well if day ends at 5pm like i think it does theres a pretty real possiblity i will sleep thru it. Im going to try to wake up beforehand tho.

                        In case i do tho

                        xel

                        That'll teach u to shade me you pun posting shitposter
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #42
                          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          Sure you would. Keep doordashing yourself that bullshit.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #43
                            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            Well if day ends at 5pm like i think it does theres a pretty real possiblity i will sleep thru it. Im going to try to wake up beforehand tho.

                            In case i do tho

                            xel

                            That'll teach u to shade me you pun posting shitposter
                            Hey, on the off chance you're wolfin', how would you play differently right now if you were?

                            Asking for an imaginary friend.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • mellon_collie
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 156

                              #44
                              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by choof
                              I remembered why I took today off, it's for the second round of covid vaccine, which I am headed to right now
                              unfortunately it's at the VA hospital and there's no cell service over there so between like 12pm and 3pm I will be totally unavailable
                              yay congrats!

                              and thanks guys <3 I am glad that I got diagnosed because I never thought of it in a million years even though it makes a lot of sense. I hope treatment will help too, I get to do a bunch of tests and stuff now >_> fun fun

                              also why does Freezi's vote scare me

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #45
                                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Is my joke like, that obscure? Like that tree way out the way from the tracks or?

                                Comment

                                Working...