jTWG VII: It Ends (WOLF VICTORY!!!!!!!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ddrruler
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 855

    #121
    Observer you all know my reasons...
    Mead is a | ******. |

    Comment

    • daniel_lewis20
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2005
      • 178

      #122
      ok, Observer dies. Writing story now.

      Comment

      • daniel_lewis20
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2005
        • 178

        #123
        "Ok, who dies this time." Ted asked as they all stood there looking at the chair. "Ok, I'll do it." Chuck said as he moved to the chair. "Chuck man, you don't have to do this. We can vote on this," Csiko reasoned. Chuck turned around. "Look man, we don't have a choice. At least do me one thing, kill that psycho," he said as he sat down in the chair. They strapped Chuck into the chair and flipped the switch. They heard the chair power up and start to electricute Chuck to death. The elevators opened and they entered, leaving Chuck to fry.

        Ok, Chuck/Observer has been lynched, and Mimru, Hydro, Tasuke and Tank101 will receive phantoms.

        PM's from the appropriate people are needed within the next 24 hours.

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #124
          sup.
          RIP

          Comment

          • daniel_lewis20
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 178

            #125
            jTWG VII: A Long Way Down

            Chapter Six- A Long Way Down


            They all stood in their seperate elevators waiting to reach the bottom, they couldn't believe that Chuck gave up his life so thoughtlessly. Until suddenly, a screen came online in front of each of them. "Why hello, my little lab rats," Master Evil said with a sly grin. "What the hell do you want Evil? Haven't you had enough fun on our behalf?" Sarg yelled. "Why of course not, in fact, I think the fun is just beginning," Master Evil laughed, "If you haven't already noticed, the elevators are speeding up to a very high acceleration rate. One of the elevators breaks have been cut, meaning one of you...will not survive, MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!" All the screens went off and all the elevators started to pick up speed.

            Faster and faster the elevators went, as if they were never going to stop. "I don't wanna die!!" Csiko cried. "SHUT IT GIRLY MAN!!!!!!" Simru screamed. "BITCHIN!!!!!!!!!!" Char yelled with excitement. Then all the elevators came to a complete halt, as if they were travelling at a normal speed. The doors opened revealing the hall in front of them. "Phew, we made it." Hector heaved. "That's not entirely true, look" Roland said pointing to one of the elevators. They all looked to see Mike still in his elevator, which happened to be smashed to pieces with his mangled body all over the place. "S*** man, this is not f***ing happening again," Vash screamed. "No it's not, one of Evil's spies are still among us, we decide who dies...right here and now," Jack announced.


            Ok, so Hydro/Mike has been wolfed, leaving the following players remaining:

            Mimru (vootation)- Simru
            ddrruler (JsRf325)- Sarg
            Demon_Of_The_Comet (Demon God Char)- Char
            Psychic25 (ilseruus)- Roland
            Tasuke (tasuke1382)- Jack
            Tank101 (ddrunlmtd)- Csiko
            BBQ (bigchilikd)- Ted
            vashthestampede0987 (Pyro31191)- Vash
            PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR)- Johnny
            Neoniatrias (The Last Kitsune)- Suluclac
            Mindfields (DrasticActions4)- Hector

            You have 48 hours for lynching, which will make deadline 11PM est Sunday Night. Instalynch is 6.

            Comment

            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 888

              #126
              RE: jTWG VII: A Long Way Down

              THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!

              No one is active, no one is doing anything, we got bs chats during the night so Psychic could show us nothing, and now we have a day left with NO TALKING OR VOTES WHATSOEVER!!

              I dont care anymore

              Im voting Mimru
              Shes been inactive all game and inactivity is total BS
              Ill probably be the only one to vote anyway >_____________>
              wtf is a nooblet
              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
              Originally posted by white_boy
              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

              Comment

              • Mindfields
                Banned
                • Dec 2004
                • 1566

                #127
                RE: jTWG VII: A Long Way Down

                Has any one else noticed that Tank hasn't been around alot? I don't think I've seen him in any chats lately, and he's not all that active on the forums either.

                Comment

                • vashthestampede0987
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2997

                  #128
                  RE: jTWG VII: A Long Way Down

                  Tank's been on a bit, just not around when we are having important stuff I guess. I'm voting Mimru because Demon has stated an important point, mimru's inactivity is fucking bs, especially since she hasn't been getting a replacement or anything.
                  Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                  I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I hate myself.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight
                  xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                  xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                  Comment

                  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                    Threat Emulation
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2004
                    • 5184

                    #129
                    RE: jTWG VII: A Long Way Down

                    mimru
                    for inactivness

                    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                    I'm light f**king darkness

                    Comment

                    • Tasuke
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1671

                      #130
                      RE: jTWG VII: A Long Way Down

                      I'm voting PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR for voting on a person that is inactive. And for bandwaggoning.
                      This is something that I thnink a wolf would do. Vote off inactive people, as a ruse to kill off more
                      humans in a massive instalynch and whatnot. And dont even consider calling me a wolf because I'm protecting Mimru, if I was a wolf then I'd be voting Demon for starting a chain and that would just be stupid.

                      I also have a feeling that there are atleast two wolves out of the four that have just posted above me.

                      Comment

                      • ddrruler
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 855

                        #131
                        Re: RE: jTWG VII: A Long Way Down

                        Originally posted by Tasuke
                        I also have a feeling that there are atleast two wolves out of the four that have just posted above me.
                        Yea I think that too but not sure yet so mimru and im the one you started the thoughts on mimru and I was thinking about voting her yesturday and I said so in the chat so don't say im bandwagoning.
                        Mead is a | ******. |

                        Comment

                        • Mimru
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 40

                          #132
                          RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: A Long Way Down

                          Will quit the game if she doesn't die because soft ball has been aking over alittle 1 hour practi
                          ce jumped to 3 hours everyday and then we have hat drives to raise money when we aren't practicing and our coach MAKES us stay all day....

                          Comment

                          • Mindfields
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 1566

                            #133
                            Ok, Tasuke, a wolf does not want to draw attention. I think that Mimru is saying that she's busy because she wants all of us to think just that. This means she doesn't have to post alot, if any at all, and it won't be very suspicious if she doesn't. Well, now that these guys actually have come suspicious, you post about how it's bad bandwaggoning and how they should all be lynched for it.
                            I'm finished.

                            Comment

                            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 888

                              #134
                              Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: A Long Way Down

                              Originally posted by Mimru
                              Will quit the game if she doesn't die because soft ball has been aking over alittle 1 hour practi
                              ce jumped to 3 hours everyday and then we have hat drives to raise money when we aren't practicing and our coach MAKES us stay all day....

                              Thats bullshit, if your busy all day then dont sign up. Im requesting a replacement for Mimru.

                              Its total bullshit that we only have 4 active players, oh im sorry we have 6.
                              Woop de fucking doo =<
                              wtf is a nooblet
                              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                              Originally posted by white_boy
                              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                              Comment

                              • daniel_lewis20
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 178

                                #135
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: A Long Way Down

                                look, I'm honestly getting sick and tired of people becoming inactive. If Mimru wants a replacement, she can PM me and ask for one. Or one of you can find someone who can be guaranteed 100% active. Other than that, I'm not replacing anyone unless THEY ask me to and have found a replacement. This is the voting list so far:

                                Mimru-4.001(DOTC, Vash, PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR, ddrruler, phantom)
                                Tank-1.001(Mindfield, phantom)
                                PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR-1(Tasuke)
                                Tasuke-.001(phantom)

                                People who haven't voted:Mimru, Psychic, Tank, BBQ, and Neo.

                                Deadline is in 22 hrs and 59 min.

                                Comment

                                Working...