jTWG VII: It Ends (WOLF VICTORY!!!!!!!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tank101
    I V vi iii IV I IV V
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2004
    • 2082

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

    Personally, I don't think the newcomers wolfed GP.

    I think the wolf just knew that GP would be a good choice because it doesn't really lead to anyone. A lot of people would have done it.

    P.S. Random votes are stupid.

    Comment

    • _BBQ_
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2004
      • 27

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

      yea a bunch of people bitched at me in the chat about it so itll just be a placeholder for now.

      Comment

      • ddrruler
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 855

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

        ilseruus (7:30:22 PM): well, what conclusions can we draw from the day 1 wolfing?
        ilseruus (7:30:38 PM): 1. there is probably an experienced player among the wolves
        JsRf325 (7:32:25 PM): there is a semi exp'd wolf
        ilseruus (7:32:40 PM): experienced enough to know gp's value
        JsRf325 (7:32:48 PM): meh
        JsRf325 (7:32:51 PM): maybe
        JsRf325 (7:32:56 PM): or it was a random kill
        JsRf325 (7:33:04 PM): dont rule that out yet
        ilseruus (7:33:11 PM): yeah
        JsRf325 (7:33:59 PM): because im not so sure its a exp'd player
        ilseruus (7:34:16 PM): why not?
        JsRf325 (7:34:40 PM): because if they actually knew gps value they would know he is usually inactive
        ilseruus (7:34:56 PM): hmmm
        ilseruus (7:35:08 PM): good point
        ilseruus (7:35:13 PM): think this is a middle-class wolfing?
        ilseruus (7:35:20 PM): good kill, but not enough to be guardianed?
        JsRf325 (7:35:39 PM): yea
        ilseruus (7:35:44 PM): that's possible

        JsRf325 (7:44:25 PM): "JsRf325 (7:28:36 PM): im pretty sure of someone in this room who is inactive and not tank"
        Demon God Char (7:44:47 PM): oh
        Demon God Char (7:44:49 PM): =P
        Demon God Char (7:44:50 PM): My bad
        JsRf325 (7:44:54 PM): ;p
        ilseruus (7:45:05 PM): observer?
        JsRf325 (7:45:22 PM): yea
        Demon God Char (7:45:25 PM): I havent seen him un-idle
        Demon God Char (7:45:27 PM): =/
        JsRf325 (7:45:32 PM): i know he read some other jtwgs
        JsRf325 (7:45:45 PM): i know he is new to this game
        JsRf325 (7:45:58 PM): + he is pretty smart
        JsRf325 (7:46:01 PM): = suspicous

        JsRf325 (8:06:22 PM): dont random random vote
        JsRf325 (8:06:29 PM): i have an idea on a possible wolf
        Demon God Char (8:06:31 PM): 0_O;;;
        JsRf325 (8:06:31 PM): -.-;
        Bigchilikd (8:06:33 PM): oh.
        Bigchilikd (8:06:35 PM): sorry
        ilseruus (8:06:42 PM): 's ok :P
        ilseruus (8:06:49 PM): sorry, i told him that people usually random vote
        JsRf325 (8:06:53 PM): the file transfer isnt worrking
        ilseruus (8:06:54 PM): but we have a suspicion, i guess

        xObserveRx

        Well all that says if your lazy that im suspicous of observer and why...
        Mead is a | ******. |

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

          I like that vote. I'm not sure if I suspect Observer too much, but it ought to at least stir up some conversation, plus it looks like you at least put quite a bit of thought into it. I applaud that vote and think we need more of that type of thinking.

          As for why I'm not on AIM, I have a couple of friends over. They'll be gone late tonight and I can probably get on for awhile.

          Comment

          • xObserveRx
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 1148

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

            Well, I'll have to respond to this. I really didn't want to let my whole suspicion theory out, but with my life on the line, i have to go for it now.

            Okay, here's the deal.

            DDR Ruler, Hydro, and Benny are all under suspicion. All kinds of things have transpired over the past 15 or so hours that have brought this to my attention.

            First of all, I had a long conversation with Hydro today. In this conversation, we talked about his roles in past games, as well as GP's roles in past games. It seemed okay, but when I asked about why Benny would think that GP was someone who needed to be guarded, I was told that Benny was making a stupid decision. It seemed at first GP was a "great player" who needed protecting last game, and that's what Benny did. But then Hydro told me that GP was just an inactive player last time, and that Benny was dumb. He then said GP was probably killed because of Inactivity. Then someone else came out and said that GP was indeed a good player, and was probably killed for a reason.

            So how come Hydro and Benny were saying that GP was a good player, then an Inactive one, then a Good one? It just didn't seem to fit...

            So later during this conversation, the name "Peter" came up. "Peter" is Danceguy by the way. Hydro is friends with Danceguy irl, and obviously talks to him alot. I find it quite suspicious that he suddenly comes in here and just agrees with Ruler's vote against me. So I guess you could add him to the list of suspicions as well.

            After asking Ruler a lot of questions about TWG in general last night, (before the game started), It seemed we were all buddy-buddy. Today he seems cold and quite accusing of me, after a "Random" vote became a calculated one...

            So here's my theory:

            I believe that Hydro is at least a character other than a random human. It seemed almost as if he was defending Benny from my suspicions. Also I think it's quite possible that he's using me as a "noobie" to bandwagon against me. And if he wasn't defending benny, why did the story about how good GP was/is change so much? Even if he wasn't really defending Benny, that seems suspicious enough...

            Also, in the case of DDR ruler. He admitted that the vote against me was random at first, but when later questioned, it was one that was "good and informed"....

            so

            I believe Hydro showed Ruler the convo we had, and that's how the "well informed" vote came to be. I'll admit, and i'm sure Hydro can show you that we both said some borderline stuff in the convo. But I believe that's what's convinced Ruler to vote against me.

            so in general, I don't think it'd be a stretch to say that Hydro's a wolf. He's been a wolf before, and a very good one at that. He won the last time he was a wolf. Having "peter" or danceguy i should say following along with a vote that Hydro "informed" Ruler into, seems like a valid theory now, doesn't it?

            I didn't really want to let all this information out, but just in case I do get lynched, I want you guys to remember this bit of info, as I'm sure i'm on to something at least...
            Come Play The Werewolf Game!

            Comment

            • ddrruler
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 855

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

              First off noob I haven't talked to hydro all game.Except for the chat second I believe your trying to get revenge because before I wasn't on your suspect list also when did I EVER say it was random it has never been random all random votes I make I use dice in the chat room also about yesturday I welcome new players and we are still 'buddy buddy' but I do believe you are a wolf and thats why I brought up some evidance to prove my point,if you need to know something about the game come ask me but thats all.

              In short your bringing up stuff that never happened and pullling shit out of your ass,gg...
              Mead is a | ******. |

              Comment

              • Benny1
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2003
                • 1147

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                Observer says hydro seems to be doing strange things right now, voting for Hydro right now to avoid phantom

                Comment

                • xObserveRx
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 1148

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                  Stuff that never really happened?

                  If my theory is correct, would you REALLY just be like "Okay guys.... you got me." ???

                  Obviously Not.

                  Your reponse to my theory was just a flame basically.

                  Also it's a THEORY. And I believe it's one that is, how'd you say it? oh yeah, "well informed."
                  Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                  Comment

                  • ddrruler
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 855

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                    You said: xTried N Truex: From the chat earlier tonight:
                    xTried N Truex: xTried N Truex (8:43:00 PM): kinda odd you people are making votes based on inactivity
                    xTried N Truex (8:43:02 PM): but sure
                    xTried N Truex (8:43:07 PM): i mean it IS the first day
                    xTried N Truex (8:43:21 PM): and everything can be taken two ways, at least
                    ilseruus (8:43:32 PM): yeah :P
                    xTried N Truex (8:43:34 PM): so i guess everyone's suspicious at this point
                    JsRf325 (8:43:39 PM): actually im making a good informed vote
                    JsRf325 (8:43:40 PM): : P

                    What I said to benny about 5 seconds after you im'd me with that:

                    JsRf325: lol
                    JsRf325: i never said i was well imformed
                    JsRf325: he is screwing himself over
                    Ninja Benny1: yep
                    JsRf325: well i did but i think i may have used the wrong word i meant im making a well educated vote -.-;
                    Ninja Benny1: yeah

                    Ps: You keep telling me to show my evidance but my evidance is just as much as your THEORY.
                    Mead is a | ******. |

                    Comment

                    • ddrruler
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 855

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                      Also the chat parts from above would be my evidance.
                      Mead is a | ******. |

                      Comment

                      • xObserveRx
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 1148

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                        So it's your word against mine. Well, other than what we see here, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
                        Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                        Comment

                        • hydrojakep
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2294

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                          Ok, first off the vash thing was to get things started. I had no concrete evidence whatsoever, i was just trying to give things a boost. Second of all, I never said that gp was a good player. The only experiance i've had with him was knowing him to be VERY inactive. Another thing, i would NEVER rule someone out because i know someone IRL. Peter's not stupid, and neither am I. Also, WHAT THE HELL, BENNY WASNT GUARDIAN LAST GAME.
                          Wolfs:
                          Tsuteto
                          Hydrojakep
                          MessengerOfDeath/lightdarkness/Jeff/ddrruler

                          Seer:
                          Psychic25

                          Guardian:
                          Danceguy117

                          Psychic:
                          Tank101
                          Benny had no special role last game. That's something i'm bringing up. If this isnt enough to prove my innocence, then i'll have a talk with you on aim later when i get on (there's company over at the moment)



                          Comment

                          • hydrojakep
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 2294

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                            Also, when's day end?



                            Comment

                            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 888

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                              According to Dan, Day ends Tuesday afternoon.
                              He never gave me a definite time.

                              Also WTF Benny with the fib? =<
                              wtf is a nooblet
                              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                              Originally posted by white_boy
                              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                              Comment

                              • daniel_lewis20
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 178

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                                the day will officially end at 5:30 est tuesday afternoon. It would've ended at 1:30 est, but since I have school, I don't think I'll be able to start on the story until tuesday night.

                                Comment

                                Working...