jTWG VII: It Ends (WOLF VICTORY!!!!!!!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vashthestampede0987
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 2997

    #136
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: A Long Way Down

    Mimru what was with the first part of your post being in third person. So if you don't like it so much tell your coach. I also request a replacement for mimru. If no replacement is found then mimru post at fucking night. Holy shit my internet would be down all day except for maybe 10 minutes and I still stayed somewhat active. Now my internet is fine.
    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I hate myself.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

    Comment

    • Neonatrias
      MAЯISA
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2004
      • 919

      #137
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: A Long Way Down

      Sorry, I really feel I have to put a vote on Mindfields. He voted for Tank because of inactivity (Though you're really all guity of that with the Mimru problem...) and I think he's been shaky in my mind from the start.

      Comment

      • Tasuke
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1671

        #138
        Originally posted by Mindfields
        a wolf does not want to draw attention. I think that Mimru is saying that she's busy because she wants all of us to think just that. This means she doesn't have to post alot, if any at all, and it won't be very suspicious if she doesn't. Well, now that these guys actually have come suspicious, you post about how it's bad bandwaggoning and how they should all be lynched for it.
        You just got on my nerves a bit with that post. I also now have a few things to say about you.
        1.) You are trying to further incriminate Mimru. Bad idea! She does not need your help at that, she seems to be doing a fine job at that herself.
        2.) You are impling that I am a wolf. Another Bad Idea. I even said don't consider me a wolf because I'm not defending Mimru. I was voting
        Psycho because he was voting for an inactive person that was being bandwagonned, without even trying to explain himself other than saying that shes inactive.
        3.) I've been looking over past votes and I'm particulary a fan of you.
        4.)You are impling that I'm a wolf.

        I'm changing my vote to Mindfields for now. My thoughts about who are wolves are as follows Mindfields Pschoskater and Mimru. I don't feel like explaining myself right now but I might if you ask me to. As long as it's polietly

        Comment

        • psychic25
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 367

          #139
          Hmm... since I don't have anything better...

          I'm going to vote for psychozeroskater.

          Why? He's been mostly inactive, as far as I can tell. When he comes in the chat, he usually says "irc chat bye" and leaves. Also, his votes have been mostly (if not all) bandwagoning. He said he would back up a vote for Observer on Page 8, but hasn't done so.

          It really looks like he's, in his own words (and mine), "trying to fly under the radar".

          Comment

          • daniel_lewis20
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 178

            #140
            Let me repeat myself, which I hate doing:

            I WILL NOT REPLACE MIMRU UNLESS SHE ASKS ME TO AND SHE'S FOUND A REPLACEMENT

            Comment

            • Mindfields
              Banned
              • Dec 2004
              • 1566

              #141
              Originally posted by Tasuke
              Originally posted by Mindfields
              a wolf does not want to draw attention. I think that Mimru is saying that she's busy because she wants all of us to think just that. This means she doesn't have to post alot, if any at all, and it won't be very suspicious if she doesn't. Well, now that these guys actually have come suspicious, you post about how it's bad bandwaggoning and how they should all be lynched for it.
              You just got on my nerves a bit with that post. I also now have a few things to say about you.
              1.) You are trying to further incriminate Mimru. Bad idea! She does not need your help at that, she seems to be doing a fine job at that herself.
              2.) You are impling that I am a wolf. Another Bad Idea. I even said don't consider me a wolf because I'm not defending Mimru. I was voting
              Psycho because he was voting for an inactive person that was being bandwagonned, without even trying to explain himself other than saying that shes inactive.
              3.) I've been looking over past votes and I'm particulary a fan of you.
              4.)You are impling that I'm a wolf.

              I'm changing my vote to Mindfields for now. My thoughts about who are wolves are as follows Mindfields Pschoskater and Mimru. I don't feel like explaining myself right now but I might if you ask me to. As long as it's polietly
              I did not imply that you were a wolf! If I did think you were a wolf, then I would be voting for you, now wouldn't I?! Well I'm not because I don't think you're a wolf, and I can't imply that you're a wolf if I don't think you are!
              To Neo-I think I might come of as shaky because I'm trying to keep myself following the rules because I've already recieved a phantom in this game for editing a post. Along with being suspicious of myself (for that reason), I have to defend myself (for obvious reasons), arouse suspicions of other people, and then find evidence to incriminate people by to back up my suspicions, which I'm not doing a very good job of, as you can see by my latest vote.

              Comment

              • Mimru
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2005
                • 40

                #142
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: A Long Way Down

                Well Char I didn't have it until right after the game started and then we had to devote more time

                Comment

                • Mindfields
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 1566

                  #143
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: A Long Way Down

                  My vote is changed to Tasuke after what we uncovered in the chat:

                  DrasticActions4: Mmkay,
                  DrasticActions4: First off,
                  DrasticActions4: I was gonna vote you, Neo
                  The Last Kitsune: If I may ask, why?
                  DrasticActions4: Cause you kept on repeating the same thing over and over again
                  DrasticActions4: On this one guy...
                  DrasticActions4: who was it?
                  DrasticActions4: Might've been...
                  DrasticActions4: I can't remember,
                  tasuke1382: you?
                  tasuke1382: it was you wasn't it
                  DrasticActions4: No, it was like PsYcHo or Psychic or Observer or some one like that
                  DrasticActions4: -_-
                  tasuke1382: no it was you
                  DrasticActions4: ...
                  DrasticActions4: No, it wasn't
                  tasuke1382: I'm practically sure it was
                  DrasticActions4: I'm totally sure it wasn't
                  DrasticActions4: Why do you keep on trying to lock a lynch on me, Tasuke?
                  tasuke1382: I'm not really
                  DrasticActions4: ?
                  DrasticActions4: Explain.
                  tasuke1382: If i was trying, I'd come up with more things to say against you
                  DrasticActions4: But you're not saying anything about any one else, are you?
                  tasuke1382: what I'm really trying to do is keep mentioning names until i get a reaction out of someone
                  The Last Kitsune: Some people keep their eyes on a certain person.
                  tasuke1382: I've voted other people before
                  DrasticActions4: Yeah, but not on this day
                  tasuke1382: Yeah i have
                  DrasticActions4: Well, you changed your vote
                  tasuke1382: I voted psychoskater before i voted for you
                  DrasticActions4: Hold on...
                  tasuke1382: it's about 2 psots after your fist one on this day
                  DrasticActions4: What I really want to know is how you saw my post as me implying that you're a wolf?
                  tasuke1382: the last part of your post
                  tasuke1382: the one tht i qouted
                  DrasticActions4: now that these guys actually have come suspicious, you post about how it's bad bandwaggoning and how they should all be lynched for it.
                  DrasticActions4: Where did I say you were a wolf?
                  DDRUnlmtd has left the room.
                  tasuke1382: you implied that i was a wolf
                  tasuke1382: I never said anything about calling me a wolf
                  DrasticActions4: You don't know what I do and do not imply,
                  DrasticActions4: You're not me,
                  DrasticActions4: You don't know me,
                  tasuke1382: you can imply something and not mean to
                  The Last Kitsune: Then perhaps it's a misunderstanding?
                  The Last Kitsune: Ever consider that, Tasuke?
                  The Last Kitsune: You need to look at things from every possible angle.
                  The Last Kitsune: If you don't, you might come off as being a little wolfish yourself.
                  DrasticActions4: Thanks for making me hit the backspace, Neo >.<
                  The Last Kitsune: Sorry. I'll try to slow down my lightning fingers of death. >.>;;
                  DrasticActions4: Really,
                  DrasticActions4: Tasuke, the more you talk about me impling that you're a wolf makes it seem like you're becoming more and more paranoid that I think that you are a wolf
                  tasuke1382: if i was a wolf i wouldn't be paranoid that you're calling me a wolf
                  DrasticActions4: Unless I voted for you and everyone else did too
                  tasuke1382: i'd let it roll off me and reply eith something sarcastic
                  tasuke1382: if evenyone else did yeah
                  DrasticActions4: Well what if every one else does now?
                  tasuke1382: but you have TWO people voting for you
                  DrasticActions4: What would you do then?
                  tasuke1382: then i would probaly die
                  tasuke1382: or get instalynched now wouldn't I?
                  The Last Kitsune: Wolves don't just roll over and die.

                  Between that last line and our little...Drive...(see xanga:www.xanga.com/mindfields540) is kinda confidential because we are experimenting with something.
                  Oh the...Drive...is pretty funny, so you might wanna see it.

                  Comment

                  • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 888

                    #144
                    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: A Long Way Down

                    Originally posted by Mimru
                    Well Char I didn't have it until right after the game started and then we had to devote more time

                    Well that still doesnt make a difference, its like, fucking day 3 and you havent contributed one bit. You couldve told Dan and he wouldve found a replacement that wouldve done alot better than you have.
                    BTW no one had a gun to your head >___>
                    wtf is a nooblet
                    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                    If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                    Originally posted by white_boy
                    firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                    Comment

                    • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                      Threat Emulation
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2004
                      • 5184

                      #145
                      Originally posted by psychic25
                      I'm going to vote for psychozeroskater.

                      Why? He's been mostly inactive, as far as I can tell. When he comes in the chat, he usually says "irc chat bye" and leaves. Also, his votes have been mostly (if not all) bandwagoning. He said he would back up a vote for Observer on Page 8, but hasn't done so.
                      O sorrry that i missed 2 chats because i was listening to the ffrradio and actively participating in the irc chat. i only missed cuz i had already been to a few chats on those days (which i don't rember you being there) and nothing was happening.

                      Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                      I'm light f**king darkness

                      Comment

                      • Tasuke
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1671

                        #146
                        I'm changing my vote to Vash because I've been suspicious of him for a day or two.
                        Makes me wonder about him.

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #147
                          Tasuke can I get some elaboration on my "suspiciousness"? As for you psycho, I was also an active participant in the IRC chat, yet I still could do jTWG. The least you could of done was keep it open to refer to and elaborate upon what people said. My vote still stands for Mimru. And as demon's last post just stated
                          Mimru wrote:
                          Well Char I didn't have it until right after the game started and then we had to devote more time



                          Well that still doesnt make a difference, its like, fucking day 3 and you havent contributed one bit. You couldve told Dan and he wouldve found a replacement that wouldve done alot better than you have.
                          BTW no one had a gun to your head >___>
                          This right after the game started seems a little coincidential, no?
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • daniel_lewis20
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 178

                            #148
                            ok, this is the final update list before deadline:

                            Mimru-4.001(DOTC, Vash, PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR, ddrruler, phantom)
                            Tank-1.001(Mindfield, phantom)
                            Mindfields- 1(Neo)
                            PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR-1(Psychic25)
                            Vash-1(Tasuke)
                            Tasuke-.001(phantom)

                            People who haven't voted:Mimru, Tank, and BBQ.

                            Tank will receive another phantom if he doesn't vote, and BBQ will receive a phantom if he doesn't vote.

                            And to make some comments, I've checked the jtwg chat room a few times over the last couple of days. And honestly, it's insulting. This very well may be the last jTWG game if this inactivity doesn't change. There, I've said how I feel.

                            Comment

                            • vashthestampede0987
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2997

                              #149
                              This very well may be the last jTWG game if this inactivity doesn't change. There, I've said how I feel.
                              Dan, for once I'm going to have to agree with you. Many others that are playing feel the same way.
                              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I hate myself.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                              Comment

                              • Tasuke
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1671

                                #150
                                The only unactive people are Tank(which is kinda surprising) and some of the newbs.
                                Maybe we can start making punshments for people being inactive.

                                Comment

                                Working...