jTWG VII: It Ends (WOLF VICTORY!!!!!!!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • daniel_lewis20
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2005
    • 178

    #76
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

    ok, got some bad news. Due to exams, Sai can no longer play, so Neonatrias will be taking his place. Once again I'll repeat what I said before, play or don't join.

    Comment

    • daniel_lewis20
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2005
      • 178

      #77
      jTWG VII: The Next Level

      Chapter Three- The Next Level


      The fifteen stood there, not knowing what to say. One of them had to go into the coffin, but they weren't sure which one of them it would be. "So how are we going to do this" Vash asked, "that's simple, we're going to draw straws" Johnny said. "Why don't we just put you into the coffin and be done with it?" Ted announces, "how about I kick your ass and watch you cry" Johnny yells. Johnny and Ted rush towards each other getting ready to fight. Chang steps in to try and stop them and gets shoved to the ground and hit his head against the floor, killing him instantly. "Oh f***, oh well, at least we didn't have to kill anyone." Mike, Mingsao and Jack picked Chang up, opened the coffin and place Chang inside. Just as they closed the coffin door, all 14 doors opened to reveal elevators. "Wow, that is something", "well, let's go and see where this leads." Sarg said as he headed towards one of the tubes. Each of the felons went into their seperate tubes and went to the next level.

      Here's the result from the knife in the box:

      Observer- Green, Gold, Orange
      Benny1- Gold

      Benny1/Chang has been lynched. It is now night time. I need PM's from the appropriate roles.

      Comment

      • daniel_lewis20
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2005
        • 178

        #78
        jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

        Chapter Four- The Discblade Cometh


        Within minutes, the 14 remaining felons reached the next floor. "Woo hoo, we're levels away from freedom!" Csiko said excitingly. Simru slaps him, "Shut up girly man!" she responded. "Whoa, wait a minute. That's something we haven't addressed yet" Char informed, "how in the hell can a woman be as dangerous as me." Simru walked right up to Char's face. "I shoved bubblegum down my husbands throat because he didn't take out the garbage." Everyone laughs except Char who was afraid that she might kill him.


        They slowly started to walk down the hallway. "Now remember guys, don't touch anything," Sarg commanded. All of a sudden, there was a huge click sound. "Ok, how touched something?" Mike said. "Um, I think I may have accidently stepped on a switch," Mingsao announced. All of a sudden, a huge spinning disc-blade started heading towards them. "EVERYONE DUCK!!!!!!!" Chuck shouted. Everyone ducked down except for Mingsao, who couldn't move his foot from the switch. "Oh f***" he said. Just then, the discblade went through Mingsao, killing him. "DAMN IT!" Hector said as he rose to his feet, "why do people have to keep dying in the most brutal ways?" Everyone continued to rise to their feet and left the area that started to stain with Mingsao's blood.


        After walking carefully through the hallway, they reached another open area that had 12 elevators and a chair with straps. "Ok, I think I'm starting to get the hang of this. Someone has to sacrifice themselves for the others to continue by being electricuted." Roland stated. "Are you saying you're volunteering?" Vash asked. "Hell no, I'm just stating the obvious," Roland answered. "Ok, let's decide on who's continuing and who's staying," Suluclac proclaimed.


        danceguy117/Mingsao is dead/wolfed, so now you get 48 hours to decide the next lynch. The following players remain:

        Mimru (vootation)- Simru
        ddrruler (JsRf325)- Sarg
        Demon_Of_The_Comet (Demon God Char)- Char
        Psychic25 (ilseruus)- Roland
        Tasuke (tasuke1382)- Jack
        Tank101 (ddrunlmtd)- Csiko
        Hydrojakep (willweeverfly)- Mike
        BBQ (bigchilikd)- Ted
        vashthestampede0987 (Pyro31191)- Vash
        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR)- Johnny
        saichaitanya88 (N/A)- Suluclac
        xObserveRx (xTried N Truex)- Chuck
        Mindfields (DrasticActions4)- Hector

        Good luck, muhahahahaha.

        Comment

        • hydrojakep
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 2294

          #79
          RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

          Since dan wont,
          The day ends on Friday the third, at 5pm.

          I need this information recorded because i'm stupid, but anyway

          Mindfields is getting a lot higher on my list. Dan would be a smart kill, but i can tell it wasnt mindfield's choice (if he really is a wolf). It would be a smarter kill for someone such as Tasuke, but i'm not so sure yet. Right now my two top suspects are tasuke and mindfields.



          Comment

          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2004
            • 888

            #80
            RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

            Well since Danceguy is dead i hope he gave someone some info. And i dont think Tasuke would wolf Danceguy, Tasuke has been kinda laying low this time around, wolfing him would give himself away too quickly, either that or hes a dumb wolf (Which is always a possibility).

            Secondly, I think its safe to say the wolves are going after experienced players, Danceguy had some pretty valuable info so i guess the wolves would want to get rid of him. Although i dont know why they wouldnt just wolf Mindfields. The guardian better get his head straight before were all fuckd ;_;


            Right now Mindfields is at the top of my suspicions list, no one else would really have a reason to wolf Danceguy =/
            wtf is a nooblet
            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
            Originally posted by white_boy
            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

            Comment

            • hydrojakep
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2003
              • 2294

              #81
              RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

              What's his reason now?



              Comment

              • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 888

                #82
                RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

                You mean Mindfields reason?

                Well in the chat (Which you missed multiple times >.>) Danceguy was onto alot of stuff, he linked evidence to specific people and in every chat Mindfields was there. Danceguy also explained how Mindfields could be a wolf, and i find it funny how that was the last things he said before he left for his field trip, and now hes dead.

                Its just a little suspicious, not to mention how Mindfields acted toward ddrruler and vice versa, if he wanted to get rid of ddrruler he wouldve just wolfd him, but that would give him away in an instant, so he went for the second best choice and wolfd the person who almost found him out. This wouldve given him away but since not many people were in the chat, not many people would know.
                wtf is a nooblet
                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                Originally posted by white_boy
                firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                Comment

                • daniel_lewis20
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 178

                  #83
                  RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

                  oh, I forgot to add Neoniatrias AIM: The Last Kitsune

                  Comment

                  • Benny1
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 1147

                    #84
                    RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

                    I really kind of wanted to die
                    My theory is that if I want to die, I should choose gold, everyone chooses gold

                    Comment

                    • Tasuke
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1671

                      #85
                      RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

                      If I was a wolf there would be know way that I would vote for Dan. Or Demon for that matter.
                      Those were the only people that even mentioned me more than once and seeing as how they
                      did that I definately wouldn't wolf either of them. I would be going for some of the better players.
                      But it seems to be going in a more random pattern now, while attacking the more expierienced
                      players.
                      I don't see how killing Dan would benifit me at all. Which makes me almost suspicious of Hydro
                      I'm not gonna vote yet but I definately just added someone else to my suspicion list.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #86
                        RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

                        Somehow I knew this would happen. Just got back from the trip (fricking sweet, by the way, I mean Six Flags is no Cedar Point, but still) to find this - and I honestly found it kind of funny, just because I came across the thought of this happening so many times. Ah well, have fun guys (and girlz =o).

                        Comment

                        • Mimru
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 40

                          #87
                          RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

                          You better had but the girl part in or I'd kick your ^$$ ^^

                          Comment

                          • Mindfields
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 1566

                            #88
                            RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

                            I haven't been in the jtwgvii chat for almost 3 days now. I think I went in it last night, but nobody else was in there. I have no idea what you're talking about, Demon.
                            Also, Danceguy was helping me out alot in this game. I don't know if he helps every one that's new to the game like he did to me, if I were to kill him, it would be utterly stupid, seeing as he was pretty much my life jacket.

                            Comment

                            • Neonatrias
                              MAЯISA
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 919

                              #89
                              RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

                              Here's my input on Mindfields.

                              I can't say much in his favor. Looking through your Day 1 posts while I was reading up on things when I joined made me a little uneasy about him. Demon's accusation also makes a good deal of sense. However, with that said, there may be a smart wolf or two that wants us to think like that. High on my suspicions, but not enough for a vote just yet. Keep your eyes open, there might be something to pick up on there.

                              I can't get much out of Day 1 because everything is constantly flipping itself over. I'm going to go back and re-check everything that was said, so you'll probably be hearing from me again soon...

                              Comment

                              • Neonatrias
                                MAЯISA
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 919

                                #90
                                RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

                                Okay, I just did a quick check-up on Mindfields' posting in the game...And it looks awkward. One post on page 1, and another on page 3, both of them very short ones. That alone wouldn't bother me. But his last post included the line "I don't know what you're talking about."

                                Explain it, Mindfields, I'm not taking positively to the way you're acting...

                                Comment

                                Working...