jTWG VII: It Ends (WOLF VICTORY!!!!!!!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vashthestampede0987
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 2997

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

    Wait....Where did you all get the idea that I don't like GP? Second of all...My internet connection is really fucked up so I won't be able to be contacted till night time. Third of all ddrruler you seem to be a bit hostile towards Observer. Yeah I see your point of view, but it's somewhat suspicious. It's 2am and I can't contemplate things very well right now. Expect a better answer out of me earlier tomorrow.
    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I hate myself.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

    Comment

    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 888

      #32
      RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

      Ill second that, ddrruler has been acting really wierd as of late.
      As with his immaturity and hostileness toward observer.
      Not to mention hes taking everything to heart and just being plain wolfish.

      If, by some act of God, you prove your humanity ill gladly change my vote ^__^
      wtf is a nooblet
      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
      Originally posted by white_boy
      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

      Comment

      • hydrojakep
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 2294

        #33
        Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

        Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
        Wait....Where did you all get the idea that I don't like GP?
        I donno, i just thought you didnt. About the whole ddrruler thing, i'm not going to jump on the bandwagon train on this one. He seems WAY too innocent at the moment, but he's still a high suspect.

        A better vote imo would be benny.

        Just look at all his posts

        Originally posted by Benny1
        Hmm, I wonder who the guardian is, last game I was, I chose gamepro immediatly...
        Well the Wolves can think straight at least, nothing was really given away by that kill
        First post, and trying to throw us off a bit.

        Originally posted by Benny1
        Because I thought he would be a useful player (he usually plays twg so typically his play level is above ours)
        A little defensive?

        Originally posted by Benny1
        Observer says hydro seems to be doing strange things right now, voting for Hydro right now to avoid phantom
        There's two days left, and just because observer says doesnt mean anything.


        That's it. Jumped on the bandwagon trian with no evidence to "avoid a phantom", and the other two were saying why he wouldnt have killed gamepro. There's no definate accusations here, but that's why he has my vote. Again, there's no proof, just theories.



        Comment

        • hydrojakep
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 2294

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

          Since no one else will

          Tank101 (bbq_)
          Observer (ddrruler)
          Hydro (benny1)
          ddrruler (vash, Demon_of_the_comet)
          Benny1 (hydro)


          Come on guys, get active.



          Comment

          • Benny1
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2003
            • 1147

            #35
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

            ... I meant last time we did this game, jtwgvii, before we restarted not the last entire game.
            I even said I guarded GAMEPRO, I don't think I would try to guard, somebdy who wasn't there...

            Comment

            • Mindfields
              Banned
              • Dec 2004
              • 1566

              #36
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

              Benny
              Hydro's post just makes perfect since, why wouldn'tI vote you?

              Comment

              • _BBQ_
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2004
                • 27

                #37
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                Hmm.. It seems I can either vote for, xobserverx, hydrojakep, or benny1. The evidence against him is stronger than the evidence for the others IMO.

                Comment

                • ddrruler
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 855

                  #38
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                  Thats some kinda weak evidance I gave more on observer and you all bandwagon on him.[Notice how its 2 new players hwo are bandwagoning]
                  Mead is a | ******. |

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #39
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                    Mimru, Sai, Psychozerosk8er, where are you? 0 posts in 24 hours? Cummon now.

                    The jTWG chat just kinda died. Get in there and get active. As for voting, I have some suspicions, but too much is going on and I'm going to save my vote for later today.

                    Comment

                    • ddrruler
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 855

                      #40
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                      Vash im waiting for you to post....and wtf did my first post saying this get deleted?
                      Mead is a | ******. |

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #41
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                        Aaight, time for me to post.

                        First, about ruler. Awhile ago I read jTWG I on a random spurt to find what a couple of guys from its names were. But anyway, ruler is acting a LOT like he was in I - in which he was a plain old human. Plus, nothing he has posted has come across to me as particularly suspicious.

                        Second, Jake looks very human to me right now. He has been reading the forums, staying active, and really looking and trying to find wolves, and he's done a good job. Plus, a wolf wouldn't try to cause this much commotion, especially early in the game.

                        Now, about who I think might not be human. I'm still keeping my eye on Observer, but he's a miniscule threat to me right now. Benny looks pretty wolfish, and he never responded directly to Jake's post. Why? Get in big flame war and make it out alive = good chance of being seered next night. Wolf = not want to be seered.

                        I heard from Jake that Psychozerosk8er had soccer. Sai and Mimru, you two had better start posting soon.

                        After reading the list of people playing, there were really only two people that jumped out at me, and I went like, "whoa, they're playing?" And those were Psychic, but not as much so as Tasuke, who I realize hasn't posted at all, either. He's usually pretty active, and I'm surprised he hasn't done anything at all.

                        But then there was one more. One who only made one (?) post, and really was pretty inactive in chats. Didn't express his views at all, really. That person is Tank. It looks to me like he's really trying to stay away from anyone's attention. That said, this vote is likely to change before the day ends, as more will develop, and we have a lot of time left.

                        And yes, I'm still waiting for your post too, Vash. I want to see what you have to say about your vote, and would like you to be more specific about what you meant by your vote by quoting and showing specifically what you meant.

                        K now I'm gonna go do other stuff for awhile, I'll be back later.

                        Comment

                        • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 888

                          #42
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                          After reading the posts a few times over im changing my vote to Tasuke

                          Partyly cuz i dont wanna play a part in ddrruler getting lynched if he IS human, and second cuz i cant self vote.

                          So....my bad ;_;

                          We gotta get more active guys, join jtwgvii
                          wtf is a nooblet
                          Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                          If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                          Originally posted by white_boy
                          firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                          Comment

                          • Mimru
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 40

                            #43
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                            Sorry bout not posting I haven't had a chance to be on the computer I'm very sorry.
                            I'm going to have to get active tuesday but right now I'm busy....Again.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #44
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                              There are WAY too many miscommunications. Yes, ruler, I know you posted already, but restate EXACTLY what your evidence on Observer is. I don't think too many people get it.

                              Comment

                              • ddrruler
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2004
                                • 855

                                #45
                                Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                                Originally posted by ddrruler
                                ilseruus (7:30:22 PM): well, what conclusions can we draw from the day 1 wolfing?
                                ilseruus (7:30:38 PM): 1. there is probably an experienced player among the wolves
                                JsRf325 (7:32:25 PM): there is a semi exp'd wolf
                                ilseruus (7:32:40 PM): experienced enough to know gp's value
                                JsRf325 (7:32:48 PM): meh
                                JsRf325 (7:32:51 PM): maybe
                                JsRf325 (7:32:56 PM): or it was a random kill
                                JsRf325 (7:33:04 PM): dont rule that out yet
                                ilseruus (7:33:11 PM): yeah
                                JsRf325 (7:33:59 PM): because im not so sure its a exp'd player
                                ilseruus (7:34:16 PM): why not?
                                JsRf325 (7:34:40 PM): because if they actually knew gps value they would know he is usually inactive
                                ilseruus (7:34:56 PM): hmmm
                                ilseruus (7:35:08 PM): good point
                                ilseruus (7:35:13 PM): think this is a middle-class wolfing?
                                ilseruus (7:35:20 PM): good kill, but not enough to be guardianed?
                                JsRf325 (7:35:39 PM): yea
                                ilseruus (7:35:44 PM): that's possible

                                JsRf325 (7:44:25 PM): "JsRf325 (7:28:36 PM): im pretty sure of someone in this room who is inactive and not tank"
                                Demon God Char (7:44:47 PM): oh
                                Demon God Char (7:44:49 PM): =P
                                Demon God Char (7:44:50 PM): My bad
                                JsRf325 (7:44:54 PM): ;p
                                ilseruus (7:45:05 PM): observer?
                                JsRf325 (7:45:22 PM): yea
                                Demon God Char (7:45:25 PM): I havent seen him un-idle
                                Demon God Char (7:45:27 PM): =/
                                JsRf325 (7:45:32 PM): i know he read some other jtwgs
                                JsRf325 (7:45:45 PM): i know he is new to this game
                                JsRf325 (7:45:58 PM): + he is pretty smart
                                JsRf325 (7:46:01 PM): = suspicous

                                JsRf325 (8:06:22 PM): dont random random vote
                                JsRf325 (8:06:29 PM): i have an idea on a possible wolf
                                Demon God Char (8:06:31 PM): 0_O;;;
                                JsRf325 (8:06:31 PM): -.-;
                                Bigchilikd (8:06:33 PM): oh.
                                Bigchilikd (8:06:35 PM): sorry
                                ilseruus (8:06:42 PM): 's ok :P
                                ilseruus (8:06:49 PM): sorry, i told him that people usually random vote
                                JsRf325 (8:06:53 PM): the file transfer isnt worrking
                                ilseruus (8:06:54 PM): but we have a suspicion, i guess

                                xObserveRx

                                Well all that says if your lazy that im suspicous of observer and why...
                                READ IT AND YOU WILL GET IT... -.-;
                                PS: I was just outside and some kids from my school pissed me off so yea don't bother me for a few hours.
                                Mead is a | ******. |

                                Comment

                                Working...