jTWG VII: It Ends (WOLF VICTORY!!!!!!!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Demon_Of_The_Comet
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 888

    #91
    RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

    Which Dan are you talking about 0_O
    wtf is a nooblet
    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
    If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
    Originally posted by white_boy
    firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

    Comment

    • hydrojakep
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 2294

      #92
      RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

      I was talking to him on aim. He said that he wouldnt kill danceguy because it wouldnt "benefit him".



      Comment

      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 888

        #93
        RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

        To my knowledge the only Dan here is the host
        wtf is a nooblet
        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
        Originally posted by white_boy
        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

        Comment

        • Mindfields
          Banned
          • Dec 2004
          • 1566

          #94
          RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

          What I meant was that I didn't know that Danceguy was listing reasons about how I could be a wolf, I was NOT in the chat whenever Danceguy was telling you guys all that stuff. I have not been in every chat like Demon is saying. Hell, I wasn't even signed on on Monday or Tuesday from 4-12 PM Central Time, so if you want to keep on trying to set me up, why not use those time frames?!
          PS: Edited post on page 6.
          PSS: I called danceguy Dan because either Hydro or Demon called him that >.<.
          PSSS: Or maybe it was Tasuke XD.

          Comment

          • hydrojakep
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 2294

            #95
            RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

            Dan = stupid way to call danceguy



            Comment

            • Mindfields
              Banned
              • Dec 2004
              • 1566

              #96
              RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

              Also, there's no tension between me and ddrruler.
              Infact, there's tension between me and Demon because him and vash wanted to lynch him for no in-game reason, and Demon just jumped onto that bandwaggon in the very next post!

              Comment

              • ddrruler
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 855

                #97
                Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

                Originally posted by Mindfields
                Also, there's no tension between me and ddrruler.
                Infact, there's tension between me and Demon because him and vash wanted to lynch him for no in-game reason, and Demon just jumped onto that bandwaggon in the very next post!
                UH who posted anything about there being tension between you and me? o.O I just looked threw the posts and noone even mentions tension mkay bye.
                Mead is a | ******. |

                Comment

                • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 888

                  #98
                  RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

                  wtf i gave my suspicions of ddrruler, night 1 theres no real proof so what do you want us to do? Sit back, let us all get phantoms and lose our lynch for the day?

                  BTW i made that vote at 5 in the morn =O
                  Not exactly hopping on the bandwagon if your not coherent enough to read what other people wrote ;_;
                  wtf is a nooblet
                  Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                  If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                  Originally posted by white_boy
                  firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                  Comment

                  • Neonatrias
                    MAЯISA
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 919

                    #99
                    RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

                    Keep the anger out of this, guys, it's going to block your thinking. I can see it coming on already.

                    Mindfields, you've become suddenly active. This is either a very good or very bad thing. Still watching you. However, Demon, you seem a little too determined to lock a lynch on Mindfields. You're under my radar now too.

                    Comment

                    • xObserveRx
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 1148

                      #100
                      RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

                      Yeah, can we not call danceguy Dan? My name is Dan, and it's getting me right confused...

                      Also, Where's Hydro been? He's been inactive the last few days, and I've been wanting to talk to him.

                      Has anyone been talking to him?
                      Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                      Comment

                      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 888

                        #101
                        RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

                        Eh i stopped talking to Hydro after last game ;_;
                        Also that Dan thing is confusing me too.

                        Anyway Neo, right now we dont have proof of anyone else, and Mindfields has the incentive to wolf Danceguy, right now hes all we have. I havent even voted him yet, deadline is in about 21 hours =/

                        So we gotta get a chat goin.
                        wtf is a nooblet
                        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                        Originally posted by white_boy
                        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #102
                          RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

                          What do you mean by inactivity? Hydro just posted yesterday, as for him being online, he was online earlier today if you weren't paying attention. The chat has just started up guys so join it jtwgvii
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • _BBQ_
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2004
                            • 27

                            #103
                            RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

                            voting hydro so he talks more. Hes been really inactive lately.

                            Comment

                            • vashthestampede0987
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2997

                              #104
                              Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Discblade Cometh

                              Originally posted by Mindfields
                              Also, there's no tension between me and ddrruler.
                              Infact, there's tension between me and Demon because him and vash wanted to lynch him for no in-game reason, and Demon just jumped onto that bandwaggon in the very next post!
                              I didn't want you lynched. I threw that vote out there for reactions. We coo~ mind?
                              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I hate myself.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                              Comment

                              • vashthestampede0987
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 2997

                                #105
                                Since editing posts is illegal I thought you guys would like to know
                                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I hate myself.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight
                                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                                Comment

                                Working...