jTWG VII: It Ends (WOLF VICTORY!!!!!!!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Demon_Of_The_Comet
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 888

    #106
    Ok it has come to my attention that DrasticActions4 is mindfields.
    Which makes me a TOTAL JACKASS!

    My bad everyone, i thought XTried n TrueX was Mindfields ;_;

    So....everywhere i mentioned Mindfields, but Observers name there.
    kthxsrybai
    wtf is a nooblet
    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
    If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
    Originally posted by white_boy
    firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

    Comment

    • ddrruler
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 855

      #107
      GG DEMON... XD
      Mead is a | ******. |

      Comment

      • daniel_lewis20
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2005
        • 178

        #108
        ok people, I talked to Tass about your concerns about editing, here's what he said:

        TasselFoot: You can quote me on this....
        TasselFoot: Give him a phantom. If he, or ANYONE, edits their post again, they will be removed from the game.


        The man has spoken, Mindfields gets a phantom. Check the rules if you don't know what a phantom is.

        Comment

        • hydrojakep
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 2294

          #109
          I've been one of the most active people here. I just always miss the chats, but i'm always on the forums. I'm not saying this just because he voted me, but he said he's been in another j/twg before. That makes me suspicious, but i'm not very. The fact that mindfields edited his post makes me suspicious too, but i havent came to a conclusion yet.



          Comment

          • vashthestampede0987
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 2997

            #110
            Guys....I vote Observer for this following statement
            pyro31191: Then Why did you vote me again?
            Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: me?
            pyro31191: No
            pyro31191: Observer
            Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: ok i was like wt
            pyro31191: lol I know...
            Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: wtf
            DDRUnlmtd has entered the room.
            Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: okay
            xTried N Truex: i don't need to tell everyone every theory i have...
            DDRUnlmtd has left the room.
            xTried N Truex: if you really need an answer
            xTried N Truex: it's a hunch
            Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: i'm wondering why i havent been seered yet
            Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: my theories
            Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: mindfields
            xTried N Truex: there, happy?
            pyro31191: Wtf
            pyro31191: Actually you do observer
            Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: bbq
            xTried N Truex: lol no i don't
            Omega owes me [1] omega favor
            I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I hate myself.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight
            xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
            xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

            Comment

            • xObserveRx
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 1148

              #111
              Yeah, good evidence... It's called hidden alliances and stuff... you know, like survivor.

              If anyone thinks that's "good evidence", they're obviously a simple thinker.

              Anyways, how about you post the next couple lines of the chat, the ones where I say that having a theory is what it is. I don't need evidence to come up with a vote, that's quite a simple thing to understand.

              Now,

              Making others believe you, is where you need evidence. Maybe I have no intentions of making others believe me. Maybe I just don't have enough, or any evidence for that matter, against anyone. Maybe I'm just working on some theories right now. Seriously, If you think I'm that simple, You've obviously never talked to me before.
              Come Play The Werewolf Game!

              Comment

              • Neonatrias
                MAЯISA
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2004
                • 919

                #112
                Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                Guys....I vote Observer for this following statement
                pyro31191: Then Why did you vote me again?
                Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: me?
                pyro31191: No
                pyro31191: Observer
                Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: ok i was like wt
                pyro31191: lol I know...
                Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: wtf
                DDRUnlmtd has entered the room.
                Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: okay
                xTried N Truex: i don't need to tell everyone every theory i have...
                DDRUnlmtd has left the room.
                xTried N Truex: if you really need an answer
                xTried N Truex: it's a hunch

                Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: i'm wondering why i havent been seered yet
                Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: my theories
                Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: mindfields
                xTried N Truex: there, happy?
                pyro31191: Wtf
                pyro31191: Actually you do observer
                Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: bbq
                xTried N Truex: lol no i don't
                You failed to bold the next two lines he typed. Voting on a hunch isn't a bad thing. Vash, you're under the radar now too.

                Comment

                • daniel_lewis20
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 178

                  #113
                  Ok, here's the list of voted people and who voted for them:

                  Observer- 1(Vash)
                  Hydro- 1(BBQ)

                  And come on people, the deadline is 5PM eastern tommorow, instalynch is 7

                  Comment

                  • daniel_lewis20
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 178

                    #114
                    I forgot to add Mindfield's phantom:

                    Mindfield- .001(phantom)

                    Comment

                    • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                      Threat Emulation
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2004
                      • 5184

                      #115
                      placeholder - Observer
                      i should be on very early tomorrow cuz i gotz a 1/2 day. so i will express why then

                      Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                      I'm light f**king darkness

                      Comment

                      • Mindfields
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 1566

                        #116
                        Placeholder-Vash
                        I would like to hear more actual information out of him. It can prove him wold or it can't, so either way, speak up Vash!

                        Comment

                        • psychic25
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 367

                          #117
                          Ugh.

                          I won't be able to get on before voting ends tomorrow, since 5 PM Eastern is 2 PM Pacific, when I'm still in school :P.

                          Hopefully, I'll be active this weekend, and find out what went on then.

                          For now, someone who I don't think will be lynched: Neonatrias.

                          Everyone, please be wary of anyone who votes on Neo after this, unless there is TRULY compelling evidence against him. I don't want the wolves to be able to lynch him with no effort on account of me, especially because I don't suspect him. I just don't want to self-vote.

                          Comment

                          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 888

                            #118
                            I vote mimru
                            Reasons:

                            1) She was active day 1 (which was the ONLY day i saw her on)
                            2) SHes contributed nothing but weak humor
                            3) Shes totally inactive
                            4) I dont want a phantom


                            This isnt a permanent vote but i dont want any "OMG HES HOPPING ON THE BANDWAGON INSTA HIMASDFASDF!!!"


                            Also im sorry i missed the chat, i had to go to the doctor earlier today and he gave me drugs so i got REALLY tired, so i just left..
                            wtf is a nooblet
                            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                            Originally posted by white_boy
                            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                            Comment

                            • Mindfields
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 1566

                              #119
                              I vote vash.
                              I was hoping to stir some out of him or any body else for that matter, but I got nothing. So this little hunch is enough for me to vote for him.

                              Comment

                              • daniel_lewis20
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 178

                                #120
                                Ok, here's the last updated list:

                                Observer- 2(Vash, PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR)
                                Hydro- 1(BBQ)
                                Vash- 1(Mindfields)
                                Neo- 1(Psychic)
                                Mimru- 1(DOTC)

                                The following people have not voted:Mimru, ddrruler, Tasuke, Tank101, and Hydro. Failing to vote will bring phantoms. You've got 1 hour and 16 minutes left, k.

                                Comment

                                Working...