jTWG VII: It Ends (WOLF VICTORY!!!!!!!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • daniel_lewis20
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2005
    • 178

    #151
    "Ok, Simru dies" Char says. Char throws knife at Simru piercing her in the heart. "Arg, I perish" Simru cries. "What we do now?" Jack asks. "We walk" Sarg commands. Then they all walk down the hall.

    Ok, Mimru has been lynched and the following people have phantoms:

    Tank- 2
    BBQ- 1

    The quality of the story is about the same quality of the activity there has been shown this game, piss poor. Sorry to those who have at least tried to show some effort, and that's not many people.

    Comment

    • daniel_lewis20
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2005
      • 178

      #152
      oh, and need PM's please

      Comment

      • Mindfields
        Banned
        • Dec 2004
        • 1566

        #153
        Dan, I changed my vote to Tasuke, remember?
        ;_;

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #154
          Originally posted by kilga on page 1
          Chardish has warned all of you already, and that warning still stands.

          Anyone caught posting during a Night will be removed from the TWG usergroup.
          *sigh* Gonna talk to TWC... will have an answer later today. That is what AIM is for people.... or PMs.
          RIP

          Comment

          • User6773

            #155
            Later, Mindfields.

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #156
              To expand on that amazingly thought out post of Chardish's...

              TWC has confirmed and upheld our numerous previous statements about NO POSTING DURING NIGHT

              Mindfields is now removed from the game. He will shortly be removed from the TWG usergroup.
              RIP

              Comment

              • daniel_lewis20
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2005
                • 178

                #157
                jTWG VII: 2 Deaths Becoming

                They walked and walked and then walked some more. They all knew they were going to die, but they couldn't do anything about it. "I can't take it anymore" Jack yelled violently. Just then, Jack pulled a torch from the wall and lunged at Hector. "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jack screamed. "ARG!!!!!!!!" Hector screamed as he died.

                "I can't take this anymore, I wanna go home" Csiko cried as he shook like a child. Char slapped him. "Simru was right about you, you are a girly man." he said and then walked away.

                Jack then lunges at Suluclac and starts stabbing him in the chest with a piece of chizzled rock. "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!" Jack screamed as he killed Suluclac. Sarg goes behind Jack and knocks him out. "Finally some piece and quiet." Sarg sighs. "Now we can continue out of here." Johnny said. "Yeah, let's do this thing." Char said as they took off into the darkness not knowing what was in store for them.

                Ok, so Neo\Suluclac is dead due to wolfing and Mindfield/Hector is dead due to his ban.

                Here's who is remaining:

                ddrruler (JsRf325)- Sarg
                Demon_Of_The_Comet (Demon God Char)- Char
                Psychic25 (ilseruus)- Roland
                Tasuke (tasuke1382)- Jack
                Tank101 (ddrunlmtd)- Csiko
                BBQ (bigchilikd)- Ted
                vashthestampede0987 (Pyro31191)- Vash
                PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR)- Johnny

                Instalynch is 5, deadline is in 48 hours, meaning Wednesday, June 8, 2005 at 3:17PM.

                Comment

                • _BBQ_
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2004
                  • 27

                  #158
                  I'm going to go off of mindfields suspicions from last round and vote tasuke. I cant really think ogf anything else to go off of right now, but if something better comes up, I will change my vote.

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #159
                    I've got nothing right now so I'm going to go with BBQ. Yeah I realize this is kind of an odd vote but I've got nothing and meh.
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 888

                      #160
                      I got nothing but the inactives make this game a bitch, i vote Tank101
                      wtf is a nooblet
                      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                      Originally posted by white_boy
                      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                      Comment

                      • ddrruler
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 855

                        #161
                        TANK My next vote will be bbq if people dont get active
                        Mead is a | ******. |

                        Comment

                        • Tasuke
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1671

                          #162
                          I've been suspicious of Demon Of The Comet for quite a while, so I'll
                          be voting for him this time.

                          Comment

                          • _BBQ_
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2004
                            • 27

                            #163
                            ddruler why will you vote me and tasuke why are you suspicious of demon? Come on lets stir up conversation.

                            Comment

                            • vashthestampede0987
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2997

                              #164
                              BBQ there is no point, we no longer give a fuck because it has become gay and insignificant. I'm sure that everyone else that was active agrees with me.
                              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I hate myself.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                              Comment

                              • Tasuke
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1671

                                #165
                                Originally posted by _BBQ_
                                ddruler why will you vote me and tasuke why are you suspicious of demon? Come on lets stir up conversation.
                                This makes you seem so much like a wolf it isn't even funny. You didn't say anything when someone else gets voted, like me and Tank for instance. But as soon as the voting gets turned on you, you get defensive of not only you, which would be understandable, you also get defensive of Demon. Why else would something like that happen unless you are a wolf and didn't know that sticking your neck out for another wolf would get you killed.
                                You're post also makes you a hypocrite, I do not like hypocrites. That might be just the only real reason I am voting for you.
                                BBQ gets my vote.

                                Comment

                                Working...