jTWG VII: It Ends (WOLF VICTORY!!!!!!!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #61
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

    Arright, I'm gonna be gone tomorrow and Wednesday, so it's time to make a vote. I won't be as informed as I should be, and I don't want to lynch a special role. Based on what I've seen, Tank still looks like my best choice. If he was blue, he would've been more active. As a wolf, however, you won't miss out if you're inactive, and it makes it hard for humans to pick you out over others. Mindfields told me earlier he would be gone today, so he hasn't had a chance to respond. Tank, on the other hand, has been on and still hasn't responded. He's stayed under the radar by not responding and thus not creating a war, like others have. I still think this is more wolfish than what I've seen, and I won't be able to see all I should. Thus, Tank is the smartest and safest vote I can make, I think.

    Being gone until late Wednesday night, I won't be able to see who is lynched and who is wolfed. I can only hope you guys make the right decision on who to lynch, and hopefully that I don't die night 2 >_> So good luck with the lynching. See you Thursday.

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #62
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

      Guys...I don't know how long my internet connection is going to be gay like this, but you are going to have to live with it. As for you observer, why did you vote me? You didn't really support this with evidence when you voted. I'm temporarily unable to get on AIM now because of this connection thing. Since it constantly gives in and out I'm not going to be able to give desicive posts. My vote stands as it is.
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • _BBQ_
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2004
        • 27

        #63
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

        Um i voted for benny dan.

        Comment

        • daniel_lewis20
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2005
          • 178

          #64
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

          ok, here's the last updated voting list:

          xObserveRx-2(ddrruler, Tasuke)
          Hydro-1(Benny1)
          ddrruler-1(vash)
          Benny1-2(Mindfields, BBQ)
          Tank101-1(danceguy117)
          Mindfields-3(Psychic25, Hydro, PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR)
          Vash-1(xObserveRx)

          The following people haven't voted: Mimru, Tank101, saichaitanya88

          Failure to vote by 5:30 est time will result in getting a phantom. You've got 1 hour and 18 minutes before deadline.

          Comment

          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2004
            • 888

            #65
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

            You forgot my vote for Tasuke =O
            wtf is a nooblet
            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
            Originally posted by white_boy
            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

            Comment

            • Mimru
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2005
              • 40

              #66
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

              I'm voting for Observer Why did you vote for Vash?You say someone is still in the light of being voted but you still vote for vash when normally a person would vote for the person they have most suspicitious of.

              And I am REALLY sorry for not being active I've had softball and I made it to all stars so more practice for for me, and today I have practive at 5:30 so it last like 2 hours and I have no room to think of something after praciting for so long.

              Comment

              • Mimru
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2005
                • 40

                #67
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                So I only have till Five to stay then I have to get ready for softball X_X

                Comment

                • Tank101
                  I V vi iii IV I IV V
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2082

                  #68
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                  I really haven't been too enthusiastic for some reason :\

                  Did anyone talk to Mindfields on aim?

                  If so I would like to hear about it, it will affect my vote, and hurry.

                  Comment

                  • daniel_lewis20
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 178

                    #69
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                    Ok, this will be the last update for the lynching vote.

                    xObserveRx-3(ddrruler, Tasuke, Mimru)
                    Hydro-1(Benny1)
                    ddrruler-1(vash)
                    Benny1-2(Mindfields, BBQ)
                    Tank101-1(danceguy117)
                    Mindfields-3(Psychic25, Hydro, PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR)
                    Vash-1(xObserveRx)
                    Tasuke-1(DOTC)

                    Still waiting for Tank's and Sai's vote, plus there's a tie between Mindfields and xObserveRx, which will be addressed if there's still a tie after deadline.

                    Comment

                    • Tank101
                      I V vi iii IV I IV V
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2082

                      #70
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                      K, voting Vash so as not to affect anyone.

                      Because I couldn't really come up with any suspicions besides Mindfields.

                      Comment

                      • Mimru
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 40

                        #71
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                        Tank...... did you not just read the voting things?

                        Comment

                        • Mimru
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 40

                          #72
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                          Oops Ignore that post I was thinking you said someone else ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;

                          Comment

                          • hydrojakep
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 2294

                            #73
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                            Until mindfields has been contacted, i'll go with the second person on my list.

                            You know him as benny



                            Comment

                            • daniel_lewis20
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 178

                              #74
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                              ok, deadline has come and gone. Here's how we're going to do the knife in a box. We're going to do it....CHARDISH STYLE!!!!! YAH YAH!!!!!!.

                              Observer, you get three knives to put into three different colour boxes. Those colours are: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Gold, and Orange. PM me your choices

                              Benny, you pick a box out of the six mentioned above. If you get an empty one, Observer dies. If you get one that has a knife in it, you die.

                              THE HOST HAS SPOKEN, NOW PM ME WITH YOUR CHOICES!!!!

                              Comment

                              • daniel_lewis20
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 178

                                #75
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                                ok, deadline has come and gone. Here's how we're going to do the knife in a box. We're going to do it....CHARDISH STYLE!!!!! YAH YAH!!!!!!.

                                Observer, you get three knives to put into three different colour boxes. Those colours are: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Gold, and Orange. PM me your choices

                                Benny, you pick a box out of the six mentioned above. If you get an empty one, Observer dies. If you get one that has a knife in it, you die.

                                THE HOST HAS SPOKEN, NOW PM ME WITH YOUR CHOICES!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...