jTWG VII: It Ends (WOLF VICTORY!!!!!!!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    Threat Emulation
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2004
    • 5184

    #46
    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    I heard from Jake that Psychozerosk8er had soccer.
    Yea, been at a soccer tournament all weekend cuz memorialday weekend is a big soccer tournament weekend.
    I'll get around to posting later tonight

    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
    I'm light f**king darkness

    Comment

    • hydrojakep
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 2294

      #47
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

      That evidence sucks. I'm keeping with my own. Peter's is reasonably nice, and i believe mimru is actually busy. Ddrruler is on my list of suspects, but he's not near the top.



      Comment

      • psychic25
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 367

        #48
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

        Hmm... let's see... These are just some things that stood out to me, which should be clarified.

        Originally posted by xObserveRx
        So later during this conversation, the name "Peter" came up. "Peter" is Danceguy by the way. Hydro is friends with Danceguy irl, and obviously talks to him alot. I find it quite suspicious that he suddenly comes in here and just agrees with Ruler's vote against me. So I guess you could add him to the list of suspicions as well.
        Actually, not quite. Danceguy stated that he didn't agree with ruler's suspicion, he just agreed with his display of intellect. See below.

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        I like that vote. I'm not sure if I suspect Observer too much, but it ought to at least stir up some conversation, plus it looks like you at least put quite a bit of thought into it. I applaud that vote and think we need more of that type of thinking.
        And to clarify ddrruler's vote:

        Originally posted by ddrruler
        JsRf325 (7:32:25 PM): there is a semi exp'd wolf
        ilseruus (7:32:40 PM): experienced enough to know gp's value
        JsRf325 (7:32:48 PM): meh
        JsRf325 (7:32:51 PM): maybe

        JsRf325 (7:33:59 PM): because im not so sure its a exp'd player
        ilseruus (7:34:16 PM): why not?
        JsRf325 (7:34:40 PM): because if they actually knew gps value they would know he is usually inactive

        JsRf325 (7:45:32 PM): i know he read some other jtwgs
        JsRf325 (7:45:45 PM): i know he is new to this game
        JsRf325 (7:45:58 PM): + he is pretty smart
        JsRf325 (7:46:01 PM): = suspicious
        So basically, ruler believes that Observer has seen GP's jTWG record (and therefore knows GP is experienced) but has not played with GP and therefore does not know that GP is usually inactive. Observer, being smart, wants to wolf a player he perceives as being very valuable, so he chooses Gamepro.

        Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that that is what ddrruler is saying. And yes, I am supporting this (even though I do not personally believe Observer is a wolf) because it makes very good sense to me.

        Now, about Hydrojakep's vote:

        Originally posted by Hydrojakep, about Benny,
        That's it. Jumped on the bandwagon train with no evidence to "avoid a phantom", and the other two were saying why he wouldnt have killed gamepro. There's no definate accusations here, but that's why he has my vote. Again, there's no proof, just theories.
        Actually, Benny's first two posts said why he WOULD have killed Gamepro, and cited the wolves' possible train of thought.

        Originally posted by Benny1
        Hmm, I wonder who the guardian is, last game I was, I chose gamepro immediatly...
        Well the Wolves can think straight at least, nothing was really given away by that kill
        Originally posted by Benny1
        Because I thought he would be a useful player (he usually plays twg so typically his play level is above ours)
        If he chose Gamepro to be guarded, he obviously thought Gamepro would have been valuable. Furthermore, he states in his next post that Gamepro "would be a useful player".

        Now, hydrojakep thinks Benny is a wolf because a) Benny keeps saying why he wouldn't have wolfed Gamepro, and b) he is bandwagoning on Observer.

        Of course, a wolf would, indeed, insist that he didn't kill Gamepro, but Benny is doing the opposite of what a wolf would do- citing reasons why he MIGHT HAVE KILLED Gamepro. (I know this leads to endless loops of reverse psychology in which he might be doing this to throw us off, but I won't go into that.)

        So basically, the remaining evidence on Benny is that he bandwagoned. The evidence on ddrruler and hydrojakep is "strange behavior". The evidence on observer is a theory of ddrruler's. The thing is, I believe that most, if not all, of these people are human.

        Here's MY suspicion, just to throw it out there.

        Mindfields. He has been just active enough to not have zero posts (and therefore avoid being mentioned whenever someone looks for people like that), yet his posts seem...well... strange, at least to me.

        Originally posted by Mindfields
        Originally posted by Hydrojakep
        Is it just me or has vash had some problems with gamepro in the past?
        I haven't noticed it.
        Uh... When has Mindfields ever played in a jTWG before? How would he know anything about either of the two (Gamepro has played in TWGs, yes, but Vash?) This is total garbage- designed to make him seem just active enough to avoid being on the "zero-post list", but contributing nothing.

        Also, his only other post:

        Originally posted by Mindfields
        Benny
        Hydro's post just makes perfect since, why wouldn't I vote you?
        A bandwagon. Yes, bandwagoning alone isn't enough to get someone lynched, but I still believe that he should be considered as a possible wolf, and not be able to fly under the radar.

        Mindfields.

        Comment

        • saichaitanya88
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 2

          #49
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

          hey. im sry that i wasnt in touch in the last couple of days.(i had tests.)

          This is my first game and i am planning to wait until the last minute to make a vote.

          But i am a little bit suspicious of Hydro. and a WHOLE LOT SUSPICIOUS OF ddruler...



          btw. if you were wondering how to contactme -
          msn is SympelTun@hotmail.com (im online from 6:00 to 1:00 pm et)
          Email is - saichaitanya88@yahoo.com
          i will try to be on ffr rt as often as possible but i cannot guarantee that.

          Comment

          • hydrojakep
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 2294

            #50
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

            I've just lost most of my suspicions for ddrruler. His post makes a lot of sense, and i myself was starting to suspect mindfields. Benny is still high on my list, but ddrruler's post convinced me to put mindfields higher on the list. If this will stay or not, i have yet to decide. As you know, i'm not one to bandwagon, but right now, that will stay until i get in touch with mindfields.



            Comment

            • Benny1
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 1147

              #51
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

              EVERYONE STOP OVER ANALYZING WHAT I SAID :<.
              I was expecting gamepro to be guarded, and I wouldn't have been suprised if the wolf attempt was on him.
              My original question was just me wondering, I wasn't expecting anybody to come out or anything.
              Now like psychic said, IF I was a wolf this game, I wouldn't have gone after gamepro, because I thought he would be guarded.

              Comment

              • hydrojakep
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 2294

                #52
                Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                Originally posted by Benny1
                EVERYONE STOP OVER ANALYZING WHAT I SAID :<.
                I was expecting gamepro to be guarded, and I wouldn't have been suprised if the wolf attempt was on him.
                My original question was just me wondering, I wasn't expecting anybody to come out or anything.
                Now like psychic said, IF I was a wolf this game, I wouldn't have gone after gamepro, because I thought he would be guarded.

                Why would you suspect him to be guarded? He's so inactive. Dont say why you wouldnt kill people and make that your ownly evidence. If you've been keeping up with the posts anyway, we have other suspects too.



                Comment

                • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 888

                  #53
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                  Im changing my vote to Benny
                  His evidence is becoming real shaky, not to mention everything hes been saying has been shaky.
                  His last post just confirmed it, it had practically no logic behind it at all. If you were a wolf it would only make sense to go after the most dangerous/experienced, no one else would guard GP cuz hes always inactive. ;_;

                  yea im done
                  wtf is a nooblet
                  Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                  If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                  Originally posted by white_boy
                  firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                  Comment

                  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                    Threat Emulation
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2004
                    • 5184

                    #54
                    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                    After reading all the posts, some even twice, this who my vote goes to

                    Originally posted by psychic25
                    Here's MY suspicion, just to throw it out there.

                    Mindfields. He has been just active enough to not have zero posts (and therefore avoid being mentioned whenever someone looks for people like that), yet his posts seem...well... strange, at least to me.

                    Originally posted by Mindfields
                    Originally posted by Hydrojakep
                    Is it just me or has vash had some problems with gamepro in the past?
                    I haven't noticed it.
                    Uh... When has Mindfields ever played in a jTWG before? How would he know anything about either of the two (Gamepro has played in TWGs, yes, but Vash?) This is total garbage- designed to make him seem just active enough to avoid being on the "zero-post list", but contributing nothing.

                    Also, his only other post:

                    Originally posted by Mindfields
                    Benny
                    Hydro's post just makes perfect since, why wouldn't I vote you?
                    A bandwagon. Yes, bandwagoning alone isn't enough to get someone lynched, but I still believe that he should be considered as a possible wolf, and not be able to fly under the radar.

                    Mindfields.

                    Mindfields gets my vote for trying to fly under the radar

                    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                    I'm light f**king darkness

                    Comment

                    • psychic25
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 367

                      #55
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                      Uh, before we instalynch Mindfields, I WOULD like to talk to him and bring him in the chat.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #56
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                        Speaking of, where IS everyone? We're kind of rounding out day 1, and no one is on ;_; We need a jTWG chat right freakin' now! So get yer ass on AIM!

                        Comment

                        • daniel_lewis20
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 178

                          #57
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                          sorry I've been kinda lagging on hosting duties people, I've had the flu for the last three days. Here's an updated lynch voting list:

                          xObserveRx-1(ddrruler)
                          Hydro-1(Benny1)
                          ddrruler-1(vash)
                          Benny1-2(Mindfields, DOTC)
                          Tank101-1(danceguy117)
                          Mindfields-3(Psychic25, Hydro, PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR)

                          Remember that 8 is to insta.

                          Deadline is 5:30 tommorow afternoon, eastern time.

                          Comment

                          • Tasuke
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1671

                            #58
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                            I'm voting for Observer. I haven't been at all recently, but after recently going over the last 4 pages of votes I just think thathe is a wolf. And don't start going oh I'm a wolf because I'm voting soley on what ever just happens to be going on right now in my mind.

                            Comment

                            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 888

                              #59
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                              Ok im switching my vote to Tasuke again
                              Nothin personal but i dont wanna put a wrong vote on benny and get him lynched.

                              My apologies Benny, i fuxd up ;_;
                              wtf is a nooblet
                              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                              Originally posted by white_boy
                              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                              Comment

                              • xObserveRx
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 1148

                                #60
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                                After a bit more thought, and some new information to come up, Hydro and Benny have kind of slipped out of my suspicions. Ruler is still in the light, but I think I'm going to vote Vash.
                                Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                                Comment

                                Working...