TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy! (Cancelled)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Panda Express
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2009
    • 59

    #226
    Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

    Obviously, Temote bought a furry puppy.
    Putting the -laugh- back into Manslaughter.

    Comment

    • Ruritsu
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2008
      • 479

      #227
      Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

      @Panda: It took me an unreasonable amount of time to get that joke, but then I lol'd.

      Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
      But if you lynch me you lose an active player AND you risk the psychic dying because he has to reveal his info publicly.

      I say that you lynch whoever told vic that I was a red and if the game continues, then you lynch me tomorrow, I'm that convinced that tupa and freeze had to be the two wolves. This whole thing seems like an act of desperation on the wolf end, not an act of a seer running an alliance.
      I'd be quite fine with the Psychic dieing that way, since, as I mentioned before, we get a wolf one way or the other.

      Further, if you're working under the assumtion you provided, that pins freeze and Tupa, and you really are human, then the final wolf, is the one working on your lynching, our fake seer. If thats the case, you'd be ending the game by dieing like this, so, if you honestly believe this is a "desperation on the wolf end," then just let it happen.

      I, however, still think this is too stupid a stunt for reds to pull, and thus you're really red, so my vote stays.
      =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

      Comment

      • Gun92
        The Paragon of Perfection
        • Aug 2006
        • 4826

        #228
        Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

        Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
        But if you lynch me you lose an active player AND you risk the psychic dying because he has to reveal his info publicly.

        I say that you lynch whoever told vic that I was a red and if the game continues, then you lynch me tomorrow, I'm that convinced that tupa and freeze had to be the two wolves. This whole thing seems like an act of desperation on the wolf end, not an act of a seer running an alliance.
        Explain to me why the psychic has to come out if you were to be lynched? If you are green, like you claim, then there would be no change in the psychics reading and therefore the psychic has no reason to come out to the thread. If you turn out to be a wolf and the game doesn't end, then I can understand the psychic coming out and informing us how many wolves are left.

        Also, what happens if Vic does come out with the name of the person claiming to be seer and we lynch the actual seer, do you have a contingency plan in the event that that occurs? I should be online as long as my wireless holds up, if not, Ill probably be on for sure in a few hours.

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #229
          Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

          After Ruritsu clarified it for my tiny brain, I now understand why the psychic can not be quiet regardless of what the results for the next day are.

          Comment

          • Ruritsu
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2008
            • 479

            #230
            Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

            Log of me responding to Gun's post.

            [20:27] Ruritsu: I disagree with the Psychic not coming out if Iggy flips green.
            [20:28] James92Hofmann: Sorry, Im multi tasking, why is that?
            [20:28] Ruritsu: If that happened, (Iggy turning out to be green) it would take some serious lobbing in order to get Vic's false seer killed, and I'd just as soon the Psychic died then us fail a lynch.
            [20:29] Ruritsu: Further, on the off chance that the psychic is dead, and Iggy flips red, he still won't be able to say anything (What with him being dead and what not) and as a result, we'll lynch the seer by mistake.
            [20:31] James92Hofmann: That is what Im against most at this point, taking out what could be the real seer. What happens if the game doesnt end but iggy turns out to be a green, do we really want the psychic to die for a chance to tell us that we might have nabbed just one wolf?
            [20:32] Ruritsu: Yes.
            [20:32] Ruritsu: I'll trade the Psychic for the fake seer any time.
            [20:32] James92Hofmann: Give me 5 minutes so I can give you my full attention
            [20:32] Ruritsu: Ok.
            [20:37] James92Hofmann: Ok, sorry about that, I was in the middle of CoD MW2
            [20:37] Ruritsu: I see.
            [20:38] Ruritsu: Yeah, um, my problem being is that if Iggy really is green, I really really don't want us to accidentally keep a fake seer.
            [20:39] James92Hofmann: No, I fully understand that. ****, why did it take that statement to actually make it make more sense then my stupid rambling. If iggy is green, then the psychic should tell us we were wrong and take out the false seer...thats what your saying, right?
            [20:41] Ruritsu: Yes, and the reason I'm against your, let him be silent if Iggy is green is because if hes dead, he'll be silent EVEN if the seer is real, and thus, we could end up lynching the Seer.
            [20:41] James92Hofmann: No, I understand that part now, thats what I was trying to make sure I understand
            [20:42] James92Hofmann: Either way, it seems the psychic needs to come out after the lynch
            [20:43] Ruritsu: Quite so, I'm glad we agree.
            =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

            Comment

            • iggymatrixcounter
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2003
              • 1924

              #231
              Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

              Originally posted by Temote
              The psychic can contact Vic if you end up red without having to publicly reveal the information, obviously.
              vic will most likely die tonight. In order to keep up the lie, the fake seer would have to kill her no matter what. If she lives it's too suspicious. Therefore the psychic will never get the chance to tell vic anything after I'm dead.

              This wolf is going to get me and the psychic. I mean from your stand point you're willing to risk it to do so but I'm telling you you're getting too much collateral damage. Just lynch the person who came out to vic. A real seer would have no reason to withhold a red seering as long as he claimed he did.

              Originally posted by Temote
              Actually, if I had to assume a reason that the seer didn't immediately contact Vic, I'd say it was due to the amount of 'we think Iggy is a wolf' coming from me and AC. They likely assumed he'd be lynched after all that went through, but contacted Vic afterwords when the lynch turned around and we got Tupa instead.
              Why would the real seer think I was going to be lynched yesterday? I only had I think one vote on me all day and I'm pretty sure it was a safety. Plus any reasoning for killing me was based mostly off the bdn kill being someone that temote would have killed, a theory that was tossed around a lot yes but obviously wasn't strong enough to get votes on me.

              vic, I don't think you're a wolf. But I do think you're being mislead. You can't trust this source. Think about it, why would anyone seer me night 1? I'm too much of a risk of being killed early. (I die early every game I'm not an alliance leader). The only reason I would be "seered" night 1 is because it would have to fit the lie that no one could have contacted day1.
              lastfm
              PANDORA

              Comment

              • Viccica
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2009
                • 702

                #232
                Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                It makes sense to me, since you're a reasonably good ally to have during a game. The seer seered you with intentions of strengthening an alliance.

                You're such a likely night one kill and yet you aren't dead. You also were inactive until day 1 and have hardly been active in the thread since.


                As already stated, there's more to gain than to lose in lynching iggy tonight. If he comes back red, we can get the psychic and seer talking turkey to each other. If he comes back green I'll arrange a scapegoat.

                Personally I doubt my seer is fake. It's a needlessly risky move since I'm pretty sure we have at least 2 wolves left.
                Dear sirs,
                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                Sincerely,

                Your Client
                Eco Friendly
                ♥~Chu

                Comment

                • Gun92
                  The Paragon of Perfection
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 4826

                  #233
                  Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                  After having talked with quite a few people, I'm inclined to believe that you are red iggy. I can't understand why the seer did what they did, but along with the fact that you are a likely n1 target and are still alive where as BDN was killed is suspicious to me.

                  Comment

                  • Panda Express
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 59

                    #234
                    Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                    Sorry Iggs, Can't really work against this logic. All I can say is that Vicc should dump her info on someone else, in case of inevitable wolfing.

                    Now ... we wait.
                    Putting the -laugh- back into Manslaughter.

                    Comment

                    • u84
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1921

                      #235
                      Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                      Wow, what the ****? I'm gonna have to vote Iggy because there is a plethera of evidence against you, but seer, why the hell did you wait? This would have been so much better to hear last day phase instead of killing Tupac.
                      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                      Comment

                      • RawrInc
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2008
                        • 54

                        #236
                        Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                        Vicc

                        This whole "plan" depends on the seer and psychic being alive. You being a human, and your sources being legit.

                        I just don't see it.

                        Comment

                        • iggymatrixcounter
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 1924

                          #237
                          Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                          Originally posted by RawrInc

                          This whole "plan" depends on the seer and psychic being alive. You being a human, and your sources being legit.

                          I just don't see it.
                          The psychic doesn't HAVE to be alive but he will definitely have to sacrifice himself to get his info out.

                          Rawr, like I said, I doubt vic is the wolf, she has no reason to really do this on her own. But I think she's being used in the worst kind of way.

                          It's not as apparent to everyone else as it is to me but I'm telling you, if you kill the person that came to vic, this game should be over. There's no way a team of wolves would do this, tupa and freeze had to be the other two wolves.
                          lastfm
                          PANDORA

                          Comment

                          • jump_the_bullet
                            Oh you fancy, huh?
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 912

                            #238
                            Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                            Votes:

                            Iggy (5): U84, Vicc, panda, ruritsu, gun
                            Vicc (1): Rawr

                            left to vote: iggy, temote, spyke, AC1

                            day still ends at 11 pm EST

                            Comment

                            • Spyke_MH
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 204

                              #239
                              Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                              Well Iggy, I'm willing to take the risk with this seer. It seems to be too risky a move for the wolves to pull off, even if there was only one left. Not to mention you have been one of the people I've been keeping my eye on. Like vic said, if you are such a juicy wolfing target, why haven't you been? Besides, after seeing how things worked with tupa after we lynched him, I feel we made a mistake there so I doubt he was another wolf which your explanation for this whole situation seems to rely on.

                              Comment

                              • jump_the_bullet
                                Oh you fancy, huh?
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 912

                                #240
                                Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                                iggymatrixcounter has been insta'd.

                                Iggy (6): U84, Vicc, Spyke, panda, ruritsu, gun
                                Vicc (1): Rawr

                                1. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
                                2. u84 (u84 77)
                                3. BDN (MegamnGTX)
                                4. Argo15 (Argo1516)
                                5. iggymatrixcounter (iggy911mc)
                                6. Temote (Sumote)
                                7. FreezinIce (nexgen33)
                                8. Viccica (mmviccica)
                                9. Spyke_MH (SpykeSlash)
                                10. Panda Express (HellJumperDragon)
                                11. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
                                12. AC1speakerbox (AC1colossus)
                                13. Gun92 (james92hoffman)
                                14. RawrInc (jsrf326)

                                It is now Night 4. Night will end Sunday December 20th at 11 pm EST

                                if i have all pms i may end it early i dont know yet

                                Comment

                                Working...