TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy! (Cancelled)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RawrInc
    FFR Player
    • May 2008
    • 54

    #211
    Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

    Well there went my number 1 suspect, now I have no idea what to think.

    Comment

    • Viccica
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2009
      • 702

      #212
      Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

      I've been in contact with the seer since the end of last day phase. Iggy was seered night 1 and came back a wolf. For obvious reasons, seer couldn' come out aimself so he had to wait for a green to turn up...

      So yeah. iggy
      Dear sirs,
      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

      Sincerely,

      Your Client
      Eco Friendly
      ♥~Chu

      Comment

      • Viccica
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2009
        • 702

        #213
        Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

        also I just think that text limit thing... it's a lame excuse. especially when people say 'you're never on!!!!' All you have to do is break it up a little bit...

        you're never on... PLEH!
        uhhh... yeah I am. >:/
        Dear sirs,
        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

        Sincerely,

        Your Client
        Eco Friendly
        ♥~Chu

        Comment

        • Argo2
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2009
          • 15

          #214
          Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

          lol fear me wolves... fear me >=)

          Comment

          • Temote
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 748

            #215
            Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

            Does this mean that Vic can't call my attacks on Iggy stupid anymore? >=)

            I'll get on AIM in a bit. I've got some housework to take care of before that.

            Comment

            • Viccica
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2009
              • 702

              #216
              Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

              Yeah trust me I felt really dumb after the fact...


              But your reasons were stupid at the time. >:[
              Dear sirs,
              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

              Sincerely,

              Your Client
              Eco Friendly
              ♥~Chu

              Comment

              • Viccica
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2009
                • 702

                #217
                Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                I just feel bad about tupac, if the seer had came to me at the beginning of the phase like they were supposed to....


                >:{
                Dear sirs,
                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                Sincerely,

                Your Client
                Eco Friendly
                ♥~Chu

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #218
                  Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                  Originally posted by Viccica
                  I've been in contact with the seer since the end of last day phase. Iggy was seered night 1 and came back a wolf. For obvious reasons, seer couldn' come out aimself so he had to wait for a green to turn up...
                  vic I think you're being lied to. Why would the real seer wait until the end of yesterday to contact you with a seered red that they found on night 1? You would think they would have gotten in contact with you at the beginning of day2.

                  Basically if this seer was real, they would have had to watch as some random person got lynched. There could have been a chance that either you or the seer could have gotten lynched, why did he wait?

                  On the another hand, perhaps tupa and freeze were both wolves and the last wolf is now desperate because he knows he has to gain the trust of the humans in order to survive the REAL underground alliance.

                  And it makes sense that he would chose me as the one who was seered. Even though I've had suspicion on me this whole game, I think I've only gotten a couple of votes. Perhaps the wolves thought that by leaving me alive that I would eventually get lynched.
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • iggymatrixcounter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1924

                    #219
                    Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                    man, people keep posting as I type out mine XD.
                    lastfm
                    PANDORA

                    Comment

                    • Temote
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 748

                      #220
                      Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                      But on the other hand, Iggy, if you're lynched and human, then the psychic would obviously notice something's up. x_x

                      Comment

                      • Temote
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 748

                        #221
                        Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                        Actually, if I had to assume a reason that the seer didn't immediately contact Vic, I'd say it was due to the amount of 'we think Iggy is a wolf' coming from me and AC. They likely assumed he'd be lynched after all that went through, but contacted Vic afterwords when the lynch turned around and we got Tupa instead.

                        Comment

                        • Ruritsu
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 479

                          #222
                          Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                          Temote's post above coupled with his last post is enough to have me vote Iggy. As Temote said, if you, Iggy, don't turn up red by the psychic's read, then the Psychic could come out, not only letting us know that we've been had (Which would give us a most definite wolf lynch out of this whole mess anyway), but as long as he'll be open, he'll be able to give us the rest of the info he/she may have. On top of that, the real seer would be able to counter claim (I get that you're working on the assumtion that the real seer is dead, but meh.).

                          Overall, I think this would simply be a bad move for a red to pull.

                          Temote, I'm sending you a PM after this post, read it ASAP.
                          =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                          Comment

                          • Panda Express
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 59

                            #223
                            Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                            I think its still totally and completely rational to vote for Argo.
                            Putting the -laugh- back into Manslaughter.

                            Comment

                            • iggymatrixcounter
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 1924

                              #224
                              Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                              Originally posted by Ruritsu
                              As Temote said, if you, Iggy, don't turn up red by the psychic's read, then the Psychic could come out
                              But if you lynch me you lose an active player AND you risk the psychic dying because he has to reveal his info publicly.

                              I say that you lynch whoever told vic that I was a red and if the game continues, then you lynch me tomorrow, I'm that convinced that tupa and freeze had to be the two wolves. This whole thing seems like an act of desperation on the wolf end, not an act of a seer running an alliance.
                              lastfm
                              PANDORA

                              Comment

                              • Temote
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 748

                                #225
                                Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                                Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
                                But if you lynch me you lose an active player AND you risk the psychic dying because he has to reveal his info publicly.
                                The psychic can contact Vic if you end up red without having to publicly reveal the information, obviously. Also, heck, not contacting her would be a good way to signal 'hey, no, you messed up'.

                                Unless you're trying to say that Vic is a red.

                                I say that you lynch whoever told vic that I was a red and if the game continues, then you lynch me tomorrow.
                                This requires Vic giving us the name of the person who is claiming seer, which I really don't think is a good idea. x_x

                                I'm that convinced that tupa and freeze had to be the two wolves. This whole thing seems like an act of desperation on the wolf end, not an act of a seer running an alliance.
                                Um... Why? I understand Freeze, but the accusations on Tupa were flimsy at best.

                                Also, Ru, got your PM and read it.

                                Also, today is a really good day for me. <3 This has nothing to do with TWG other than the fact that I likely won't be around later. XD

                                Comment

                                Working...